India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Dutta going to die? (Page 15)

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I some how see something happening somewhere....even Mishal has been vague in his replies about LTL, so may be he may go for sometime...may be to test the waters....so somewhere there is a possibility that since he is seeking greener pastures (which every one does), he may be missing in the show.....but i honestly cant see it without Dutta....and not at a time where Dutta and Naku's love story has just begun....
if Dutta happens to die after making Naku preggers or he comes back as a some one else (plastic surgery) ..it will be the end for me....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by HumaG

guys just remember LTL always has been and always will be different from every other serial because here the male lead actually is acting and using his brains and not just listening to the world! and the best example was the infidelity track we were all dreading it but then we loved it didnt we? and MR himself cleared it up as well as the director hes not going anywhere..so he will be back and there will be no stupid amnesia track like zahra said tahts wayyy to ektaish!!!

I hope so....so u mean mishal is going for a break for few weeks so they will show dutta absence from the show.....ConfusedI hope what u r saying is right.......
either they will show him injured. or hes gone on a holiday and will be shown soon. simple MR isnt going anywehere. MJ all is well karti raho. this article is just ot increase our itnerest in what will happen. i wont be suprised if SBS/SBB?UMAT start covering this episode as well. because this is what puclicity happened when nakku got shot and they topped the TRPS charts. more people will tune in to see if D survives simple.

AbhiAni

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by sub_rosa

According to sources, Dutta's car is going to jump off the cliff while running away from Chaskar's men! 

What the hell is this now....Ouch

Have faith,Rose. I'm pretty certain its like the helicopter crash episode.I just wanted something like this to happen. That will teach the hen-brain Kalawati & her wannabe don Suds lessons of their lifetime ke jis thaali mein khaate hain usme hole nahi karte.Chaskar se saathghaat kya? D should hide away for sometime & Chaskar should throw those worthless bunch of freeloaders out on their bums.Bhooke phatehaal ghoomenge na Patilwaadi mein only then will they realise what fools they have been all these years corroding their own Surakhsha Kavach by pouring acid on it.Angry I think MR is going for his annual break. I am eagerly waiting to see Kalawati & her minions begging on the roads.Approve Don't worry.Patil Saab ko kuch nahi hoga. He will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Nakusha's trips to all those temple can't be for nothing.Smile

Agar MR annual break pe ja raha hai or isiliye yeh track then what will they show when MV goes off on her break for her shaadi? She too will die and come back with plastic surgery?? If MR is not brought back on LTL it is sure gonna end..... whether Dutta dies or not, LTL will die a premature death....
Hi Mozzy,
Unfortunately MR has said the serial is on only a few months.So they will have wrapped up by Apr-May. So MV's break for her shaadi might be a permanent oneCryCry
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

According to sources, Dutta's car is going to jump off the cliff while running away from Chaskar's men! 

Have faith,Rose. I'm pretty certain its like the helicopter crash episode.I just wanted something like this to happen. That will teach the hen-brain Kalawati & her wannabe don Suds lessons of their lifetime ke jis thaali mein khaate hain usme hole nahi karte.Chaskar se saathghaat kya? D should hide away for sometime & Chaskar should throw those worthless bunch of freeloaders out on their bums.Bhooke phatehaal ghoomenge na Patilwaadi mein only then will they realise what fools they have been all these years corroding their own Surakhsha Kavach by pouring acid on it.Angry I think MR is going for his annual break. I am eagerly waiting to see Kalawati & her minions begging on the roads.Approve Don't worry.Patil Saab ko kuch nahi hoga. He will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Nakusha's trips to all those temple can't be for nothing.Smile

Agar MR annual break pe ja raha hai or isiliye yeh track then what will they show when MV goes off on her break for her shaadi? She too will die and come back with plastic surgery?? If MR is not brought back on LTL it is sure gonna end..... whether Dutta dies or not, LTL will die a premature death....
Hi Mozzy,
Unfortunately MR has said the serial is on only a few months.So they will have wrapped up by Apr-May. So MV's break for her shaadi might be a permanent oneCryCry

Who said the seriel will only be one till April-May? Was there an article on it or are people just speculating Confused?!

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

No such news of LTL going off air after a few months.  Only speculations as Mishal had responded to someone's fb message saying he has no plans of leaving LTL for another several months.

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hi Mozzy,

Who said the seriel will only be one till April-May? Was there an article on it or are people just speculating Confused?!

Hi Aparna,
MR sent a reply to Dusk (Nimmo) on her FB saying he will do the serial for a few months .He also asked her "Dont u want to see me in movies?" So the term "few months" plus MV's estimated date of marriage is March thereabouts.So I said serial MIGHT be wrapped up in Apr-May.

AbhiAni

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Regardless of MR's reply and these rumors, I am sure Dutta as a character is not going away. If they choose to replace MR, thats a different matter altogether.
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hi Mozzy,

Hi Aparna,
MR sent a reply to Dusk (Nimmo) on her FB saying he will do the serial for a few months .He also asked her "Dont u want to see me in movies?" So the term "few months" plus MV's estimated date of marriage is March thereabouts.So I said serial MIGHT be wrapped up in Apr-May.

Ya even I had read that response by MR, but he had not stated exactly when he would be leaving, so when you mentioned April-May I thought someone confirmed the same LOL.....anyways, I dont think the seriel will be wrapped up soo soon...April-May means just 4-5 months more na, so I dont think LTL will end soo soon or MR will leave the show soo soon, especially when the TRPs are on such high and MR has also been rated among top 5/10 actors of 2010 Embarrassed.....MR himself is not sure of his future, so after Tasha reunion if the TRPs of the seriel really sky-rockets, I'm sure MR might postpone his plans of leaving for maybe another year or so Wink.......

-Carrie-

Go to top