mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
may be he survives but his memory goes zeroDead
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
They can wave their pretty little, soot-covered show sweet goodbye if they even think of something like this at any point while the show is running LOL The sensationalized title is just to grab eyeballs and attention, of course Dutta will survive...kya khaak ke saath story aage karenge if he is tapko-fied? LOL 

Disappointed in Chaskar for being dumb enough to challenge Dutta *shakes head* LOL I'm actually happy though that the story is moving forward now, in whatever way they have planned...looking forward to how this unfolds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*HumaG

Shweta_Dutta Senior Member
Shweta_Dutta
Shweta_Dutta

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hey All...Big smile
P.S:I havent read d comments made earlier n this is solely my POV...no ill feelings 2wards others POV
Well I just came across dis topic n was "shocked"...
I feel d LTL which was until some time before was quite unpredictable has become more predictable.Add to this we hav news/rumors/gossip saying d lead actor is to be bumped off in the show ...
Though I quite feel D will shown to b dead but will b found by Seema...D might lose his mental balance n may b manipulated by Seema (dont know whether Seema has come bck as a +ve /-ve)
n D may asume Seema 2 b his wife...God forbid he doesnt have any physical relation with Seema...
,D may also cum across Naku n other family members as a look -alike of Dutta(since they must have presumed him to be dead...may be bcoz Baaji himself being witness to it...n y do i hav a feeling dat Kala  will frame Baaji in D's accident )..with only may be Kala knowing the truth..Basically everything sums up 2  D being out of the show 4 a few days...Confused(I suppose)
OMG if dis is wat "our"LTL will sum up2...i better stop watching it right now bcz i would not b able 2 c D& N separated...Oh God Plz dont let d track shape up in dis way...Cry
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta_Dutta

Hey All...Big smile
P.S:I havent read d comments made earlier n this is solely my POV...no ill feelings 2wards others POV
Well I just came across dis topic n was "shocked"...
I feel d LTL which was until some time before was quite unpredictable has become more predictable.Add to this we hav news/rumors/gossip saying d lead actor is to be bumped off in the show ...
Though I quite feel D will shown to b dead but will b found by Seema...D might lose his mental balance n may b manipulated by Seema (dont know whether Seema has come bck as a +ve /-ve)
n D may asume Seema 2 b his wife...God forbid he doesnt have any physical relation with Seema...
,D may also cum across Naku n other family members as a look -alike of Dutta(since they must have presumed him to be dead...may be bcoz Baaji himself being witness to it...n y do i hav a feeling dat Kala  will frame Baaji in D's accident )..with only may be Kala knowing the truth..Basically everything sums up 2  D being out of the show 4 a few days...Confused(I suppose)
OMG if dis is wat "our"LTL will sum up2...i better stop watching it right now bcz i would not b able 2 c D& N separated...Oh God Plz dont let d track shape up in dis way...Cry

No!!! Shocked That sounds too much like an Ekta show for me to take it seriously!! Don't get worked up, nothing like that is going to happen- neither is Dutta going to have a physical relationship with Seema under the belief that she is Naku, and neither is PN folks going to think Dutta is a look-alike of the real Dutta!! LOL That would be too far-fetched! LOL x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustsub_rosa

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
guys just remember LTL always has been and always will be different from every other serial because here the male lead actually is acting and using his brains and not just listening to the world! and the best example was the infidelity track we were all dreading it but then we loved it didnt we? and MR himself cleared it up as well as the director hes not going anywhere..so he will be back and there will be no stupid amnesia track like zahra said tahts wayyy to ektaish!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_Zahra

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

guys just remember LTL always has been and always will be different from every other serial because here the male lead actually is acting and using his brains and not just listening to the world! and the best example was the infidelity track we were all dreading it but then we loved it didnt we? and MR himself cleared it up as well as the director hes not going anywhere..so he will be back and there will be no stupid amnesia track like zahra said tahts wayyy to ektaish!!!

I hope so....so u mean mishal is going for a break for few weeks so they will show dutta absence from the show.....ConfusedI hope what u r saying is right.......
ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
No way Dutta can die as Nakku is his shield (per Pandit Purohit) and per the Pandit as long as Nakku is in his life no harm would come to Dutta.  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top