India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Dutta going to die? (Page 13)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hmmm I guess it's a full circle, Dutta Bhao has to die for Dutta Sriram Patil to emerge back from the dead. I guess this why they had the dialogue abt the day Dutta Bhao was born. So maybe this is why Seema was brought back as she was the cause.Ermm

Maybe (keeping my finger crossed) Dutta will start putting the pieces together and find out why things keep happening and who is really behind the saazish. We all know Kala will never kill Dutta, so she might just start panicking and her true colours of being the Sith Lord will emerge.

I am glad he is with Baji and now we will have DuJi reunited. Big smile
I know Baji won't leave Dutta alone despite anything.  Does this mean we will get  DuJi jungle mein mangal LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustPyari_Zahrashonapinky-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Hmmm I guess it's a full circle, Dutta Bhao has to die for Dutta Sriram Patil to emerge back from the dead. I guess this why they had the dialogue abt the day Dutta Bhao was born. So maybe this is why Seema was brought back as she was the cause.Ermm

Maybe (keeping my finger crossed) Dutta will start putting the pieces together and find out why things keep happening and who is really behind the saazish. We all know Kala will never kill Dutta, so she might just start panicking and her true colours of being the Sith Lord will emerge.

I know Baji won't leave Dutta alone despite anything.  Does this mean we will get  DuJi jungle mein mangal LOL

Oooh, never thought of it like that- very symbolic- death of Dutta Bhao! In this case, Seema is very much needed to give that sense of closure, and for him to put that final nail in the coffin! Then I would love to see him return to Naku, completely putting the past behind him, ready for a new life filled with love and happiness. x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustsub_rosafuzzyfaceushankitvc*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@ blue - Just loved that statement of yours Clap!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykrama_2010fuzzyfaceshonapinky

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@pyari I guess it has to happen at some point.
I mean he can't be Bhao forever, somewhere in there is that easy going simple mechanic guy Dutta is yearning to make a comeback.  I am sure he'd be happy go back being a mechanic, having his own garage with Naku and Baji by his side.
The gold diggers Leela, Roops, Kala, Suds can have everything.

Wldn't it be cool if they move the story like the movie Baasha (starring Superstar Rajinikanth) who plays a don, then gives it up and goes into hibernation assuming a different persona as auto rickshaw driver.

But I guess maybe the part two of LTL will see a different Dutta and the change in dynamics in his family. Right now he is sure of his sisters love but it cld change with him trying to figure out who is the real culprit.

I think way way way too much Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosashonapinky*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_Zahra

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
yaar dont worry nakusha blabbers after having a drink was also an article..............jisme kuch hi chize milti hai................dnt worry DUTTA will be back with a banggggggggg.......................NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN TO HIM......Smile..............forum mein akehi mujhe jaise shockkkkkkkkkkkkk laga..................uffffffffffffffffffffOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Is it going to be like Movie Henna where Rishi kapoor fall from the cliff.....and his memory is gone......he does not remember the girl he loves n fell in love with henna........

yaar pata nahi keon yeh khabar sun k mera dil bait gaya hainCryCryCryDead is Mishal really going out of LTL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
But still some should write a letter to Hemal ji and get it confirmed abt the Dutta not losing his life or new face (I mean plastic surgery like that)  is arriving in the show. Let's make an appeal in the form of official letter. Please somebody do it.  We will sign it.

MR rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010ushankitvcshonapinky

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Is it going to be like Movie Henna where Rishi kapoor fall from the cliff.....and his memory is gone......he does not remember the girl he loves n fell in love with henna........

yaar pata nahi keon yeh khabar sun k mera dil bait gaya hainDead is Mishal really going out of LTL?

if we remember when nakusha was trying to light up the diya in mandir, it did not n with seema's help it rekindled.......so may be this is how seema going to meet Dutta.......and now how naku will help seema.....don't know but yaar this is so sick.......I m not feeling well today n tired to death n they gave me such a bad news......I swear I m jinxedDeadDeadDead

what makes us feel that naku won't go after him.......she will ask baji to go  with him at the place where his car fell.....don't u think soConfused

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 29 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRushankitvcshonapinky

Go to top