India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Dutta going to die? (Page 10)

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
If...I say if this article is to be believed then i thnk Seema will find him and will get him to her place and nurse him and at same time will try all her tricks to get him attacted towards her but during this phase Dutta will realize that he has already lost his heart to Naku and staying away frm her will miss her and will know her importance in his life. So he will reject Seem but instead will forgive her and will come back running to NakuSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustCrystal29AbhiAnidivy609dusk*dewdrop~pearl*shonapinkyAnu-Reddy

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

i dnt think he wil die... otherwise y wud they bring seema bk in the shw... there's no role of seema if one of the main leads is killed off...
but to be on the sfe side we shud email the channel and creatives n inform thm nt 2 gt rid of dutta/mishal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoAbhiAniNainaSengal

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by AbhiAni

He is going to come back home safe and soundWinkEmbarrassed  As per panditji, as long as nakku is there in his life nothing can happen to him. so me looking forward to this track.  just wondering how come baji this time as he is supposed not interfere in dutta's business anymoreWink and i don't think baji will jump from the car to save himselfTongue

YEs.........As long as Nakku is with him,kuch nahi hoga Dutta ko..........

I think Kala & Suds will plan something for Baaji using Chaskar.....Dutta might come to know abou it & saves Baaji himself falling to cliff............
I am damn sure he will survive........
Nakku will bring him back with BAppa's help if he himself doesnot come back.....So,chill guys.......

Waise bhi first of all ye articles sahi ho yeh zaroori nahi hain........

Articles are never to be believed...........Smile

EXACTLY!!!! After reading this I am actually feeling better!!!

Remember even last few articles had carried some ridiculous story line and nothing of the sort happened! For example, in one article they said that there would be bitter confrontation between Damodar and Dutta which didn't happen. Another article claimed that Kalawati goes to Naku's basti to find her raaz. That didn't happen! In fact had Kalawati been to basti she would have cleverly picked up somebody else to play Naku's ex-lover and wouldn't have fallen flat on her face!! Another article said that Dutta would NEVER see Naku's fair face ever again (so all of us thought that he would throw her out of the house) and here he is trying desperately to get a glimpse of his beloved Naku everyday!! So guys I think there articles are just some gimmicks to publicise LTL!!! What a way to do it!! Can't  they do normal promotions of LTL like other serials do? How about showing good promos; the scenes which are not deleted during the actual episode? Or do a good job of editing and not have continuity bloopers like yesterday? (Yesterday they showed AS walked into the house wearing her shawl, walked out without it and was shown again wearing one a little time later!!)

Finally, LTL has always been different. It has made the ordinary love story into something truly cherishable fairytale for all of us! Unlike other serials I expect LTL to bring in some drama by showing Dutta-Naku-Baji fight against Kala & Co and win in the end rather than this die-and-come-back-in-other-avatar stuff and also show their journey of emotional evolvment! Yes, LTL can do it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamishimanoAbhiAnirama_2010-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

EXACTLY!!!! After reading this I am actually feeling better!!!

Remember even last few articles had carried some ridiculous story line and nothing of the sort happened! For example, in one article they said that there would be bitter confrontation between Damodar and Dutta which didn't happen. Another article claimed that Kalawati goes to Naku's basti to find her raaz. That didn't happen! In fact had Kalawati been to basti she would have cleverly picked up somebody else to play Naku's ex-lover and wouldn't have fallen flat on her face!! Another article said that Dutta would NEVER see Naku's fair face ever again (so all of us thought that he would throw her out of the house) and here he is trying desperately to get a glimpse of his beloved Naku everyday!! So guys I think there articles are just some gimmicks to publicise LTL!!! What a way to do it!! Can't  they do normal promotions of LTL like other serials do? How about showing good promos; the scenes which are not deleted during the actual episode? Or do a good job of editing and not have continuity bloopers like yesterday? (Yesterday they showed AS walked into the house wearing her shawl, walked out without it and was shown again wearing one a little time later!!)

Finally, LTL has always been different. It has made the ordinary love story into something truly cherishable fairytale for all of us! Unlike other serials I expect LTL to bring in some drama by showing Dutta-Naku-Baji fight against Kala & Co and win in the end rather than this die-and-come-back-in-other-avatar stuff and also show their journey of emotional evolvment! Yes, LTL can do it.

tht did happen actually
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

agar seema dutta ki maddat kareh bhi....laikin woh kya jungle meh kar rihi hogi???LOL

LOLThis is what I's thinkingROFLWoh cliff ke neeche kya karti hogiShocked.........Ya phir Dutta manages get outta there nd Seema's car comes nd stops

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
If this mishap is a way to get Dutta and Seema meet, I have to say, that was quite unpredictable! And in a way good too..

So Dutta meets Seema, Seema asks for forgiveness or tries to get him back..Dutta is away from Nakku, He will miss her so much (which all of us wanted)...Dutta needs time away from ET and AS to think and understand his heart!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86AbhiAnishonapinky*dewdrop~pearl*

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing..
we all know Dutta will be back.. i just hope Seema doesn't find him Confused like some of u are saying.. but i guess that's possible.. i dont think i wana see that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

agar seema dutta ki maddat kareh bhi....laikin woh kya jungle meh kar rihi hogi???LOL

Maybe she finds him accidently.....this time maybe there is a lake or something below the cliff instead of a jungle LOL....and he might be unconscious for couple of days, and all this while Seema might be staring and drooling over him LOL....she might be so happy and might start happily day dreaming about Dutta and their future Day Dreaming, only for it to break when Dutta announces that he is married WinkLOL.....

And since Dutta would be unwell and temporarily handicapped, he might not even be able to run away from her LOL.....so he might be stuck with her for couple of days, during which she might get a chance to narrate her sad story - how she ended up in kotha, and how her life became a living hell....maybe someone must have promised to marry her and sold her off to the kotha or something Confused....on top of that she might also tell him how guilty she is for what she did to him, and that now she really regrets having dumped him and that she still loves him Wink.....now all these things might be enough for Dutta to atleast stop hating her, if not forgive her.....and obviously, all these things might also help him to make peace within himself and with his past, eventually leading to him accepting Nakku and understanding her true value in his life Embarrassed.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 6:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86pinkykshruti10augustAbhiAnidivy609meghaparti

Go to top