Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

I hope so....so u mean mishal is going for a break for few weeks so they will show dutta absence from the show.....πŸ˜•I hope what u r saying is right.......

either they will show him injured. or hes gone on a holiday and will be shown soon. simple MR isnt going anywehere. MJ all is well karti raho. this article is just ot increase our itnerest in what will happen. i wont be suprised if SBS/SBB?UMAT start covering this episode as well. because this is what puclicity happened when nakku got shot and they topped the TRPS charts. more people will tune in to see if D survives simple.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mozart66

Agar MR annual break pe ja raha hai or isiliye yeh track then what will they show when MV goes off on her break for her shaadi? She too will die and come back with plastic surgery?? If MR is not brought back on LTL it is sure gonna end..... whether Dutta dies or not, LTL will die a premature death....

Hi Mozzy,
Unfortunately MR has said the serial is on only a few months.So they will have wrapped up by Apr-May. So MV's break for her shaadi might be a permanent one😭😭
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hi Mozzy,
Unfortunately MR has said the serial is on only a few months.So they will have wrapped up by Apr-May. So MV's break for her shaadi might be a permanent one😭😭

Who said the seriel will only be one till April-May? Was there an article on it or are people just speculating πŸ˜•?!

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No such news of LTL going off air after a few months.  Only speculations as Mishal had responded to someone's fb message saying he has no plans of leaving LTL for another several months.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Who said the seriel will only be one till April-May? Was there an article on it or are people just speculating πŸ˜•?!

Hi Aparna,
MR sent a reply to Dusk (Nimmo) on her FB saying he will do the serial for a few months .He also asked her "Dont u want to see me in movies?" So the term "few months" plus MV's estimated date of marriage is March thereabouts.So I said serial MIGHT be wrapped up in Apr-May.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Regardless of MR's reply and these rumors, I am sure Dutta as a character is not going away. If they choose to replace MR, thats a different matter altogether.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hi Aparna,
MR sent a reply to Dusk (Nimmo) on her FB saying he will do the serial for a few months .He also asked her "Dont u want to see me in movies?" So the term "few months" plus MV's estimated date of marriage is March thereabouts.So I said serial MIGHT be wrapped up in Apr-May.

Ya even I had read that response by MR, but he had not stated exactly when he would be leaving, so when you mentioned April-May I thought someone confirmed the same πŸ˜†.....anyways, I dont think the seriel will be wrapped up soo soon...April-May means just 4-5 months more na, so I dont think LTL will end soo soon or MR will leave the show soo soon, especially when the TRPs are on such high and MR has also been rated among top 5/10 actors of 2010 😳.....MR himself is not sure of his future, so after Tasha reunion if the TRPs of the seriel really sky-rockets, I'm sure MR might postpone his plans of leaving for maybe another year or so πŸ˜‰.......

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where is Sara - our beacon on hope? She always brings in positivity when we are all speculating :)
-Carrie- thumbnail
[

Hi Aparna,

Ya even I had read that response by MR, but he had not stated exactly when he would be leaving, so when you mentioned April-May I thought someone confirmed the same πŸ˜†.....anyways, I dont think the seriel will be wrapped up soo soon...April-May means just 4-5 months more na, so I dont think LTL will end soo soon or MR will leave the show soo soon, especially when the TRPs are on such high and MR has also been rated among top 5/10 actors of 2010 😳.....MR himself is not sure of his future, so after Tasha reunion if the TRPs of the seriel really sky-rockets, I'm sure MR might postpone his plans of leaving for maybe another year or so πŸ˜‰.......

Tumhare muh mein a whole jar of Nutella!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Life without Dutta is really so scary😭
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arey fir speculations..abhi 3ghante pahele to forum was so dead...sab thanda..main offline kya hui bhuchal aagaya...

arey don't worry...just wait n watch....dutta ke beena..ltl nahi chalega..even CVs know that....so relax....rahi mR ke jaane ki to he seems a little arrogant fellow..if had really got such gr8 offers to ab tak wo khud interview mein bol chuka hota...if he is quiet then even he is not sure abt his next work....evrything is fine..just enjoy the show..guyz...Chill maaro..kishore aka dutta ke deeldol wala song njoy karo....