Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Is it going to be like Movie Henna where Rishi kapoor fall from the cliff.....and his memory is gone......he does not remember the girl he loves n fell in love with henna........

yaar pata nahi keon yeh khabar sun k mera dil bait gaya hain🀒 is Mishal really going out of LTL?

if we remember when nakusha was trying to light up the diya in mandir, it did not n with seema's help it rekindled.......so may be this is how seema going to meet Dutta.......and now how naku will help seema.....don't know but yaar this is so sick.......I m not feeling well today n tired to death n they gave me such a bad news......I swear I m jinxed🀒🀒🀒

what makes us feel that naku won't go after him.......she will ask baji to go  with him at the place where his car fell.....don't u think soπŸ˜•
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
may be he survives but his memory goes zero🀒
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They can wave their pretty little, soot-covered show sweet goodbye if they even think of something like this at any point while the show is running πŸ˜† The sensationalized title is just to grab eyeballs and attention, of course Dutta will survive...kya khaak ke saath story aage karenge if he is tapko-fied? πŸ˜† 

Disappointed in Chaskar for being dumb enough to challenge Dutta *shakes head* πŸ˜† I'm actually happy though that the story is moving forward now, in whatever way they have planned...looking forward to how this unfolds.
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey All...πŸ˜ƒ
P.S:I havent read d comments made earlier n this is solely my POV...no ill feelings 2wards others POV
Well I just came across dis topic n was "shocked"...
I feel d LTL which was until some time before was quite unpredictable has become more predictable.Add to this we hav news/rumors/gossip saying d lead actor is to be bumped off in the show ...
Though I quite feel D will shown to b dead but will b found by Seema...D might lose his mental balance n may b manipulated by Seema (dont know whether Seema has come bck as a +ve /-ve)
n D may asume Seema 2 b his wife...God forbid he doesnt have any physical relation with Seema...
,D may also cum across Naku n other family members as a look -alike of Dutta(since they must have presumed him to be dead...may be bcoz Baaji himself being witness to it...n y do i hav a feeling dat Kala  will frame Baaji in D's accident )..with only may be Kala knowing the truth..Basically everything sums up 2  D being out of the show 4 a few days...πŸ˜•(I suppose)
OMG if dis is wat "our"LTL will sum up2...i better stop watching it right now bcz i would not b able 2 c D& N separated...Oh God Plz dont let d track shape up in dis way...😭
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shweta_Dutta

Hey All...πŸ˜ƒ
P.S:I havent read d comments made earlier n this is solely my POV...no ill feelings 2wards others POV
Well I just came across dis topic n was "shocked"...
I feel d LTL which was until some time before was quite unpredictable has become more predictable.Add to this we hav news/rumors/gossip saying d lead actor is to be bumped off in the show ...
Though I quite feel D will shown to b dead but will b found by Seema...D might lose his mental balance n may b manipulated by Seema (dont know whether Seema has come bck as a +ve /-ve)
n D may asume Seema 2 b his wife...God forbid he doesnt have any physical relation with Seema...
,D may also cum across Naku n other family members as a look -alike of Dutta(since they must have presumed him to be dead...may be bcoz Baaji himself being witness to it...n y do i hav a feeling dat Kala  will frame Baaji in D's accident )..with only may be Kala knowing the truth..Basically everything sums up 2  D being out of the show 4 a few days...πŸ˜•(I suppose)
OMG if dis is wat "our"LTL will sum up2...i better stop watching it right now bcz i would not b able 2 c D& N separated...Oh God Plz dont let d track shape up in dis way...😭

No!!! 😲 That sounds too much like an Ekta show for me to take it seriously!! Don't get worked up, nothing like that is going to happen- neither is Dutta going to have a physical relationship with Seema under the belief that she is Naku, and neither is PN folks going to think Dutta is a look-alike of the real Dutta!! πŸ˜† That would be too far-fetched! πŸ˜† x
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys just remember LTL always has been and always will be different from every other serial because here the male lead actually is acting and using his brains and not just listening to the world! and the best example was the infidelity track we were all dreading it but then we loved it didnt we? and MR himself cleared it up as well as the director hes not going anywhere..so he will be back and there will be no stupid amnesia track like zahra said tahts wayyy to ektaish!!!
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

guys just remember LTL always has been and always will be different from every other serial because here the male lead actually is acting and using his brains and not just listening to the world! and the best example was the infidelity track we were all dreading it but then we loved it didnt we? and MR himself cleared it up as well as the director hes not going anywhere..so he will be back and there will be no stupid amnesia track like zahra said tahts wayyy to ektaish!!!

I hope so....so u mean mishal is going for a break for few weeks so they will show dutta absence from the show.....πŸ˜•I hope what u r saying is right.......
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No way Dutta can die as Nakku is his shield (per Pandit Purohit) and per the Pandit as long as Nakku is in his life no harm would come to Dutta.  πŸ˜›
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I some how see something happening somewhere....even Mishal has been vague in his replies about LTL, so may be he may go for sometime...may be to test the waters....so somewhere there is a possibility that since he is seeking greener pastures (which every one does), he may be missing in the show.....but i honestly cant see it without Dutta....and not at a time where Dutta and Naku's love story has just begun....
if Dutta happens to die after making Naku preggers or he comes back as a some one else (plastic surgery) ..it will be the end for me....