Spoiler: Dutta going to die? - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
i dnt think he wil die... otherwise y wud they bring seema bk in the shw... there's no role of seema if one of the main leads is killed off...
but to be on the sfe side we shud email the channel and creatives n inform thm nt 2 gt rid of dutta/mishal...
Originally posted by --Saaki--

YEs.........As long as Nakku is with him,kuch nahi hoga Dutta ko..........

I think Kala & Suds will plan something for Baaji using Chaskar.....Dutta might come to know abou it & saves Baaji himself falling to cliff............
I am damn sure he will survive........
Nakku will bring him back with BAppa's help if he himself doesnot come back.....So,chill guys.......

Waise bhi first of all ye articles sahi ho yeh zaroori nahi hain........

Articles are never to be believed...........😊

EXACTLY!!!! After reading this I am actually feeling better!!!

Remember even last few articles had carried some ridiculous story line and nothing of the sort happened! For example, in one article they said that there would be bitter confrontation between Damodar and Dutta which didn't happen. Another article claimed that Kalawati goes to Naku's basti to find her raaz. That didn't happen! In fact had Kalawati been to basti she would have cleverly picked up somebody else to play Naku's ex-lover and wouldn't have fallen flat on her face!! Another article said that Dutta would NEVER see Naku's fair face ever again (so all of us thought that he would throw her out of the house) and here he is trying desperately to get a glimpse of his beloved Naku everyday!! So guys I think there articles are just some gimmicks to publicise LTL!!! What a way to do it!! Can't  they do normal promotions of LTL like other serials do? How about showing good promos; the scenes which are not deleted during the actual episode? Or do a good job of editing and not have continuity bloopers like yesterday? (Yesterday they showed AS walked into the house wearing her shawl, walked out without it and was shown again wearing one a little time later!!)

Finally, LTL has always been different. It has made the ordinary love story into something truly cherishable fairytale for all of us! Unlike other serials I expect LTL to bring in some drama by showing Dutta-Naku-Baji fight against Kala & Co and win in the end rather than this die-and-come-back-in-other-avatar stuff and also show their journey of emotional evolvment! Yes, LTL can do it.
Originally posted by mozart66

EXACTLY!!!! After reading this I am actually feeling better!!!

Remember even last few articles had carried some ridiculous story line and nothing of the sort happened! For example, in one article they said that there would be bitter confrontation between Damodar and Dutta which didn't happen. Another article claimed that Kalawati goes to Naku's basti to find her raaz. That didn't happen! In fact had Kalawati been to basti she would have cleverly picked up somebody else to play Naku's ex-lover and wouldn't have fallen flat on her face!! Another article said that Dutta would NEVER see Naku's fair face ever again (so all of us thought that he would throw her out of the house) and here he is trying desperately to get a glimpse of his beloved Naku everyday!! So guys I think there articles are just some gimmicks to publicise LTL!!! What a way to do it!! Can't  they do normal promotions of LTL like other serials do? How about showing good promos; the scenes which are not deleted during the actual episode? Or do a good job of editing and not have continuity bloopers like yesterday? (Yesterday they showed AS walked into the house wearing her shawl, walked out without it and was shown again wearing one a little time later!!)

Finally, LTL has always been different. It has made the ordinary love story into something truly cherishable fairytale for all of us! Unlike other serials I expect LTL to bring in some drama by showing Dutta-Naku-Baji fight against Kala & Co and win in the end rather than this die-and-come-back-in-other-avatar stuff and also show their journey of emotional evolvment! Yes, LTL can do it.

tht did happen actually
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

agar seema dutta ki maddat kareh bhi....laikin woh kya jungle meh kar rihi hogi???πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†This is what I's thinking🀣Woh cliff ke neeche kya karti hogi😲.........Ya phir Dutta manages get outta there nd Seema's car comes nd stops
If this mishap is a way to get Dutta and Seema meet, I have to say, that was quite unpredictable! And in a way good too..

So Dutta meets Seema, Seema asks for forgiveness or tries to get him back..Dutta is away from Nakku, He will miss her so much (which all of us wanted)...Dutta needs time away from ET and AS to think and understand his heart!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing..
we all know Dutta will be back.. i just hope Seema doesn't find him πŸ˜• like some of u are saying.. but i guess that's possible.. i dont think i wana see that!

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

agar seema dutta ki maddat kareh bhi....laikin woh kya jungle meh kar rihi hogi???πŸ˜†

Maybe she finds him accidently.....this time maybe there is a lake or something below the cliff instead of a jungle πŸ˜†....and he might be unconscious for couple of days, and all this while Seema might be staring and drooling over him πŸ˜†....she might be so happy and might start happily day dreaming about Dutta and their future 😍, only for it to break when Dutta announces that he is married πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....

And since Dutta would be unwell and temporarily handicapped, he might not even be able to run away from her πŸ˜†.....so he might be stuck with her for couple of days, during which she might get a chance to narrate her sad story - how she ended up in kotha, and how her life became a living hell....maybe someone must have promised to marry her and sold her off to the kotha or something πŸ˜•....on top of that she might also tell him how guilty she is for what she did to him, and that now she really regrets having dumped him and that she still loves him πŸ˜‰.....now all these things might be enough for Dutta to atleast stop hating her, if not forgive her.....and obviously, all these things might also help him to make peace within himself and with his past, eventually leading to him accepting Nakku and understanding her true value in his life 😳.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
πŸ˜’hope the CV's would give us the good End Results
@Yuvika: The confrontation wasn't bitter from both the sides. It was one way! Dutta was embittered in the process whereas Damodar came to meet his son one last time before his death all repenting and guilty and the article did say that Damodar would have a confrontation on equal footing with his son as two Dons would have. But here Damodar was being the old, frail, sick, repentent man and Dutta was being angry and bitter man. So their confrontation was just a normal father-son confrontation with loads of misunderstanding between them. Anyway, that's just my POV!! I am sure everybody looks at things differently! And so that's why my comment!
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!
.... yikes, what if they bring back a NEW DUTTA?????????? plastic surgery ke baad - gosh if that happens i'm gonna stop watching LTL for sure