Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: santudi81

Wat is going on?
Is this rumor true or not and is d source of d rumors reliable or not?

Well MR n VR confirmed the rumours AREN'T true lol..
DW yaar... He wnt die... he will b hurt probably .. that guy survived a helicopter crash...πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guyzzzzzzzz where's the article.......I wanna see it now
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok maybe this is how he might end up meeting Seema...maybe he might fall off the cliff, Seema might find him and nurse him back to health...and for this unwillingly Dutta will have to spend time with Seema.....as if he meets her in any other circumstance, he might just flare up and refuse to even speak to her or even see her face....he hates her so much as he considers her responsible for his fate, so the only thing he will be able to do in front of her will be to take out his gun and threaten her to never show him her face.....but its important that Dutta starts speaking to her cordially so that a situation of Nakku-Dutta-Seema arises....so lets forget about forgiving Seema, if a circumstance has to come where he atleast speaks to her cordially, there should be some strong reason for it ... and SEEMA SAVING DUTTA'S LIFE is the only strong reason that can make Dutta to even speak to her cordially....so maybe that is what they intend to show us πŸ˜•....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divy609

go on the tellychakar web site...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Oh, I was already scared from when I read that article...πŸ˜†..I think they have given such a title there because of all the rumors...If their source gave them so many details of the whole track, the same source would have also told them of Dutta survives or not...They are still banking on the rumors...

Btw, yeah, I also feel he might meet Seema through this mishap...Seema nursing Dutta back to life..hmm...I don't like it...But it can happen...Lets see.

Even if Seema takes care of him, there's no chance of Dutta having any romantic feeling for her...nope! This incident will be a big lesson for him and render him a stronger person emotionally...more sorted out! Just speculating! I just hope they don't drag the Dutta dead or alive drama too long! I cannot stand LTL without Dutta!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: divy609

tellychakkar.com
u will find it on the homepage itself
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!

Oops I just mentioned this in my previous post without reading your post on the same idea πŸ˜†.....like they say, great minds think alike πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok I too think it's similar to the helicopter incident...........How come Baaji is with Dutta He has already forgiven B-N???This way Seema is gonna come backok.........The topic took the breath outta me................No change in faces plzzzzzzzzz
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Even if Seema takes care of him, there's no chance of Dutta having any romantic feeling for her...nope! This incident will be a big lesson for him and render him a stronger person emotionally...more sorted out! Just speculating! I just hope they don't drag the Dutta dead or alive drama too long! I cannot stand LTL without Dutta!

Me not watching LTL without Dutta!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†
Don't worry yaar...Dutta wont die so soon πŸ˜‰....he is like a cat - he has nine lives πŸ˜†....Lion also belongs to cat family only na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....