destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when biggboss showed the clippings of Sameer,Ashmit ,Shweta  talking ill of Khalli........loved the way they left the room immediately after  the video got  finished......as if it was difficult for them to breath there....Losers
How the camera was focused on Sameer's face...
How hard they were trying to convince themselves that they have not been affected by the video....

and Khali's reaction was indeed appreciable......he totally ignored their comment by saying,"Mai inka banaya hua nahin hun."👏👏👏
That was a tight slap on the face of the trio👏
Edited by destiny11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"Mai inka banaya hua nahin hun." &
"Parmatma mere saath hai" 👏
Such harsh comments like "namard" and "how does he play in WWE"
Still such a calm response.Bet me if sameer would have been in his place,he would have sulked to death and cursed others by the time.

For this point , he gained huge respect in my eyes with his wiseness and calmness. 👏

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it can be harsh...but itz true...n even i saw many WWE matches...he cant do much dere...n itz true...n to be a MARD...u dont need muscle...u need to have guts to say who iz wrong n who iz rite...infront of others...n khali lack diz ability...
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

it can be harsh...but itz true...n even i saw many WWE matches...he cant do much dere...n itz true...n to be a MARD...u dont need muscle...u need to have guts to say who iz wrong n who iz rite...infront of others...n khali lack diz ability...

this applies to everybody....not to  Khalli alone.....
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Credit to Khali for exercising restraint & retaining his composure!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too lyked da way Khali responded. He seems a very calm person.

Also ppl keep saying dat he is Dolly's pooch nd wat not, but I hv often seen him voicing his opinion 2 Dolly wen he thinks she has done sumthing wrong, but he says it briefly nd alos due 2 his incoherency dat it is overlooked! Gr8 Khali is really Gr8!
Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes loved the way Khali responded............. but DOlly did not like the way he responded.

She wanted him to bang the three of them. And i dont think any one of them has said anything wrong about him.

And what they have said about him made him think and it was very visible that he did not want to be Dolly's vakil anymore.....He did not even like the way Dolly told him to sit there...... it took her 3 times to ask him to sit.

I hope this makes khali realise his mistake and come out of his self Proclaimed SISTER's CHAYA.

DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was just awesome.khali ji always comes up wit trademark dialogues though he speaks less.

like that part he said..naa aane se kushi...na jaane se gham

and also telln manoj..u mayb smart..but im not stupid.

hez jus mindblowing apart frm the background he comes from