Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Chosing from these nominations is hard.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Okay this is my first topic here..
Chosing from this week's nominations is really hard, so I hope Indian viewers take the right decision.
According to me;
Dolly Bindra is quite entertaining in the house, she's not abusive anymore but just entertaining =]
Sameer is the most honest person in the house and my favourite, and he's finally speaking up again.
Shweta I used to like her before but now after some time she's getting boring, though she maybe a nice person but we can't say that as we dont know..

So afterall this I think Shweta should go, though I would miss the friendship bonding between Sam and Shweta a lot.
I don't know if I am exactly right or not so tell me why you agree or disagree :)

Kiran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanReal.Madrid

aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
its easy vote for dolly
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Okay this is my first topic here..
Chosing from this week's nominations is really hard, so I hope Indian viewers take the right decision.
According to me;
Dolly Bindra is quite entertaining in the house, she's not abusive anymore but just entertaining =]
Sameer is the most honest person in the house and my favourite, and he's finally speaking up again.
Shweta I used to like her before but now after some time she's getting boring, though she maybe a nice person but we can't say that as we dont know..

So afterall this I think Shweta should go, though I would miss the friendship bonding between Sam and Shweta a lot.
I don't know if I am exactly right or not so tell me why you agree or disagree :)

Kiran

For you Shweta may be boring but i found Sameer Soni the most boring contestant of all the seasons of BB even more than Aanchal....Shweta can be boring for you but many ppl watch this show only for her....infact i knw many those ppl who consider watching BB a waste of time n hav not seen previous seasons at all are watching this show for Shweta including me.....So she is liked by many n she shud not go....and we dont say that Shweta is a person with no bad qualities or is perfect but she is like a normal human being with some flaws n some good qualities but over all is a nice human being Thumbs Up else she wudnt have ran to Dolly when that BHOOT was attacking her despite their bitterness....So acc to Shweta shud stay...any one of the 2 can go but as Dolly has spent very less time in BB house less than the other 2 so i wud prefer if she leaves if we want to be fair...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridprerna4rishavfire_gun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top