Newspaper Artice - Vivian Dsena

Posted: 13 years ago
Newspaper Article of Vivian Dsena

Call him Vivian D'Sena or the Edward Cullen of Indian television. This dashing actor has been in the news ever since the television industry discovered his resemblance to the Twilight star, Robert Tattinson. It was this that got him the role of Abhay in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, a show inspired from the movie Twilight. One would assume that with his looks, this newbie always wanted to be in the entertainment business but the truth is far from that He narrates, ''I wanted to be a footballer. I have played national tournaments so iI was quite serious about becoming a professional footballer. But one phone call form Gladrags changed all that.''
The actor who has earlier played prominent roles in Kasamh Se and Ganga has indeed caught the attention of the audience in his present show. Considering the industry anyway couldn't stop comparing him to the Hollywood star, was he nervous to play the part convincingly? ''Edward Cullen and Abhay are different characters. Besided, the story is dissimilar,'' He is from another country. But yes, I agree that our jaw line is very similar,'' he tells us. So do these comparisons bother him? ''Not at all, I'm more than happy to be compared to him,'' he clears. Now that there has been much talk over his looks , are we going to see him on the big screen? ''I'd love to make my debut with my hero, Salman Khan,'' self-confessed Salman Khan fan . Well, that is one great thing to ask for. We can only hope to see more of him on both the small and the big screen.

(got it from FB)
Edited by x-nish - 13 years ago
wow gr8 yaa..thnx for the share !!
ahhaaan...great!!!!!!

thanks 4 sharng!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing 😃. I really don't think he looks like RP! I like RP too but I adore Vivian so to me, there is no comparison 😊
thx for sharing im giving vivian 10/10...not 8.5
10/10 for Vivian. Thanks for the article. Already seen it on FB
10 on 10 from my side!😎

Thanks for the article by the way.😊
Thanks for sharing....8.5/10...not bad!
Mere jaisa koi kahan 10/10
kaise main kisi ko de doon 10/10

Thanks for sharing!! Me will give Viv 10/10. He's not a perfect actor but his effort, improvement and groW*H deserves it.
thanx 4 sharing its always gr8 2 know more about abhay