Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Newspaper Artice - Vivian Dsena

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Newspaper Article of Vivian Dsena

Call him Vivian D'Sena or the Edward Cullen of Indian television. This dashing actor has been in the news ever since the television industry discovered his resemblance to the Twilight star, Robert Tattinson. It was this that got him the role of Abhay in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, a show inspired from the movie Twilight. One would assume that with his looks, this newbie always wanted to be in the entertainment business but the truth is far from that He narrates, ''I wanted to be a footballer. I have played national tournaments so iI was quite serious about becoming a professional footballer. But one phone call form Gladrags changed all that.''
The actor who has earlier played prominent roles in Kasamh Se and Ganga has indeed caught the attention of the audience in his present show. Considering the industry anyway couldn't stop comparing him to the Hollywood star, was he nervous to play the part convincingly? ''Edward Cullen and Abhay are different characters. Besided, the story is dissimilar,'' He is from another country. But yes, I agree that our jaw line is very similar,'' he tells us. So do these comparisons bother him? ''Not at all, I'm more than happy to be compared to him,'' he clears. Now that there has been much talk over his looks , are we going to see him on the big screen? ''I'd love to make my debut with my hero, Salman Khan,'' self-confessed Salman Khan fan . Well, that is one great thing to ask for. We can only hope to see more of him on both the small and the big screen.

(got it from FB)

Edited by x-nish - 29 December 2010 at 5:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101Aminah007PriyaThakurthk123-Dana-aewabloodlinecutemugsups2222Sapphire_238ifrah.AnamikaSJainSweetRozie123-sim-roseflower_07rose.mntaibaaaIndigoBlues-Doppelganger-shruthiRffkhan.Nabi.-Stutz-Charu21Julybaby22TerrificTina09adits7Chandani_C-Mink-.:.MONA.:.matwamango-Fatima-remosalsa.Jane..

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
thnx
...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wow gr8 yaa..thnx for the share !!
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
ahhaaan...great!!!!!!

thanks 4 sharng!!!!
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing Big smile. I really don't think he looks like RP! I like RP too but I adore Vivian so to me, there is no comparison Smile
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
thanx fr sharing
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thx for sharing im giving vivian 10/10...not 8.5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index