Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The gun, the phone and evergreen love... (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yup

and a reminder again

there is final post for   banner for gkd

have a look there and vote for  ur fav banner

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hi ferdoudHug
thanks for analysis, as always u say every thing  & i agree with every points of u.

i was sad for arpis reaction  at  the party. poor girl was very vulnerable &  she spends her  recovering period  but  she isnt be come calm & she felt guilty about her  shot  to rv  but avdesh wants to kill rv again while he promised to arpi that he ll never kill rv.

i think avdesh feels only commitment to bahuji & her needs. poor arpi!
that woman for avdesh s life like a poison! she wants only kick arpi out  &  i think  now , she is totally  out of mind &  dosnt understand what does she do! till now,her works was messy &  without any brain!

sorry ferdous i  have much mistake in my  dictation &  grammerWink
i m so sick  & my head is blowing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

sorry dreamy di.....i have to read yet......just came home now....today i did exam well got 76.4%....SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis di :) :) *hugs to u*
i liked that part where u've mentioned abt bhauji n bhaiyyaji's relation...seems like it's gonna be quite a difficult task for any person not only Arpita..any one to break this kind of trust!! apart from bhauji's lusty feelings all her other moves are based upon this trust(in his power n ability) n so is Avdesh!! he might not be close to her as in he might not tell her all his feelings..but he does trust her..that too a lot!! at the crucial moment they've always been there for another...so this kind of trust cannot be easily curbed out!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

wow..........di............i read the phone conversation again and again...........i just love your way of interpreting the scene..............ClapClap

Thanks!Smile

It was a lovely scene, just wish they were together.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

wonderful analysis di :) :) *hugs to u*
i liked that part where u've mentioned abt bhauji n bhaiyyaji's relation...seems like it's gonna be quite a difficult task for any person not only Arpita..any one to break this kind of trust!! apart from bhauji's lusty feelings all her other moves are based upon this trust(in his power n ability) n so is Avdesh!! he might not be close to her as in he might not tell her all his feelings..but he does trust her..that too a lot!! at the crucial moment they've always been there for another...so this kind of trust cannot be easily curbed out!! 

Hi Soumya,

yes their trust in each other goes back a long way. The only way it will break is for Avi to realise what Bhootni is doing. Once doubts enter his mind, he will look at her with different eyes. At the moment, he is still looking at her as their saviour (would love to know what she did exactly on that day!) and he considers her a devi....

They also have a common history and Avi will cling onto that as well....he has no other family to speak of, she is the only thing he had.......even when faced with irrefutable evidecen, he will bulk and deny until the last......just like any child, asked to consider their beloved parent mean them ill...the mind will reject that instantly....

But one day he will see her as she is, a human with terrible flaws.....Arpita will be there to give him the support and love he needs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3talkie14-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hi ferdoudHug
thanks for analysis, as always u say every thing  & i agree with every points of u.

i was sad for arpis reaction  at  the party. poor girl was very vulnerable &  she spends her  recovering period  but  she isnt be come calm & she felt guilty about her  shot  to rv  but avdesh wants to kill rv again while he promised to arpi that he ll never kill rv.

i think avdesh feels only commitment to bahuji & her needs. poor arpi!
that woman for avdesh s life like a poison! she wants only kick arpi out  &  i think  now , she is totally  out of mind &  dosnt understand what does she do! till now,her works was messy &  without any brain!

sorry ferdous i  have much mistake in my  dictation &  grammerWink
i m so sick  & my head is blowing!

Aww Sara,Hug

take care of yourself!

thanks for liking, and agree bhootni is like poison in Avi's life....
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Hiiieee DreamyHugHug

Hw are you dear??
sry cldnt post my comment earlier..wasnt well...CryCry
exceptional analysis by u again dreamy!!
juz perfect!!!
was waiting for ur analysis..
bhauji nd avi's realtion was beautifully described by uClapClapClap
Agree with eveyone hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thnks agin fr analysis DearBig smileBig smile

Edited by prash_t - 29 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index