Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The gun, the phone and evergreen love... (Page 2)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Great analysis thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy lovely as usual. Agree with u that it is Bhauji who led Avi down the wrong path and how much ever Arpi tries but the final push on the right path will have to be by Bhauji. But will she do that guess not so soon because her heart is filled with jealously for Arpi and want to get Avi on her side again just the way he was before his marriage to Arpi.

RV is determined more than ever to bring Avi down. He has become more shrewd after his experience in the jungle and will do anything to bring Avi down.

Hi Gauri,Smile

bhauji will only give him that push when she finally acknowledges how much Avi's life is destroyed by becoming a gunda. If she truly loves him then she will take the gun out of his hand and give him his freedom. But we will have a long way to go to see this. In the meantime there will be lots of mistrust and suspicion between them....and the ties between will be stretched to the fullest, one or two may even snap....

RV, hmm...I still reserve my judgement on this guy. He can't be really negative because of the track to come yet. I think he will waver and in the last instance his own conscience will be his saviour, his belief in the law will win over. I still believe that he will be a valuable ally to Avi - one more person to show him the way to the right path.

Off course, all this can be turned head over heels by the CVs, if they so wish!LOL

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

wow Dreamy di... Wonderful Analysis...

Wonder what will happen to Arpi ??

Lubbed the song sequence...

Hi Ramona,

Arpi will get to a point where she will think she needs to really save Avi from himself....her mind will be clouded....but soon it will clear up...

I loved the song as well and the lovely walk down the memory lane....I so want to watch those scenes again...perhaps next week I will have some time (LOL)......but though the flashbacks were nice, it was out of sequence and felt a bit messy...Ermm...I guess the editing was rushed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyPristineSoul

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Again good analysis by u dearClap

U have mentioned it truely that Avi's  life is like walking on fire and soon the Arpita come it seems like rosy for a moment.

From d day Avi lost his brother and father n BJ her husband the only motto of their life be come to take revenge of that. So law, no stable life they though off. N now BJDead using this situation for her personal interest more.

So, the only ray of hope in this deep dark life of Avi is ArpitaStar his love, life, soul everything. 

Hi Komal,Smile

@ red...I so agree!ClapClap
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
WOW OK  ufff caps lock

i got busy so read now..

dreamy i was wondering what wud u come out with after such a bland episode

now  i bow down to thee Thumbs Up ok cant find the bowing down image.

hmm never thought abt the bahuji and avdesh convo
bt what u said makes sense here now

if we want to think ahead in the story  about this..

and u say avdesh is keeping his bhaiyaji side aside for bahuji and others and for arpita he is avdesh the person he  always wantd to be ( recall their midnite long drive before marriage)

so is it dangerous
cant say. but  its like we do feel that what kind of life this character is going throuhg
ya its fiction but  its almost like a real story and our own feelings and emotions r attached to it 
hence we think it that way

and abt arpi fear thing u got it right

rv wud use that to trap avdesh and  he may double cross that bahuji too

i guess yes thats it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

I just had an overwhelming sense of sadness when Avi and bhootni were talking. I felt he same when he was shot and hiding in that celler - that was the true reality of his life.

I think his two sides (bhaiyyaji and Avdesh) are merging...some bits have touched but mostly it is still apart...because of him. You notice he never talks like this to Arpita?....only with bhootni, the person who made him like this.

I think there may be some danger...he may be so anxious to keep Arpi away from that life, that she is already mixed might not be so clear to him. A case in point is Rv & Arpi....if bhootni instigates it, she will then try to poison Avi's mind to it but he will refuse to believe...then when it does finally become clear he will explode!.....it will take him time to calm down and think things through then he will realise Arpi's love for him led him there, and maybe he too was at fault...rather than addressing her fear and talking to her about it, he kept saying everything is fine, don't worry and so on. Sometimes it is best to talk openly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ok and i think u asked about the blooper thing.

bahuji got up from dining table to go to hospital and we see avdesh taking out his gun

no i dont think its blooper

coz he knew bahuji is gone to kill rv
bt it was late and he was worried abt her and angry also that she took the gun when he was alive and ready to do at her bidding.

like i had said before  when avdesh holds bahuji gun on his forehead he is angry that she had to take such step

he waited for his bahuji to show up after she came from hospital thats why he was shown near the cupboard
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
danger for avdesh is always there
he is gunda after all

a crime lord
its another matter that we love a fictional character here coz he has heart of gold..

but if u just think or imagine this as real
u wud feel yes that sadness that what kind of life a person of this  stature goes through

no doubt avdesh and bahuji has a bond which has stemmed from the ti me  he was little and we r just told  that bahuji took charge of haveli and kept it safe and all that

and enemies r more thts why they all talk abt sniffing life

and abt rv and arpi  hmm possiblity which u told is right it can lead to that situation

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index