Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hiiieee Dreamy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hw are you dear??
sry cldnt post my comment earlier..wasnt well...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
exceptional analysis by u again dreamy!!
juz perfect!!!
was waiting for ur analysis..
bhauji nd avi's realtion was beautifully described by u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Agree with eveyone here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thnks agin fr analysis Dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by prash_t - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Excellent analysis Dreamy,
I agree that only Bhauji can shift Avi to the right direction no matter how hard Apri tries. He looks up to Bhauji as a mother and a child would always obey his mother. I believe that at some point of the serial, Bhauji will realize her mistakes and she will take the initiative to change Avi. Apri might change Avi a little but Bhauji is the key to deter him away from violence and bloodshed. Avi is so accustomed to his way of living that he never gives it a second thought but someday he will regret all his reactions and he will try to redeem himself. Hopefully, Avi's change will happen before its to late. Also, I agree that Avi attempts to live two lives, one as bhaiyyaiji for many people and as Avdesh for only Apri. He does not want to associate Apri in his other life because it is his profession. Most husbands don't like to bring business into their personal lives. His life with Apri is more pleasant and sweet. When he is with her, Avi just wants to keep her happy and he knows that his other life brings fear and horror to Apri. Soon Avi will realize that Apri wants to be part of all of his life, this is the right and responsibility of a wife. Apri dislikes her husband's profession and after the RV shooting, she will be more determined to get him out of that lifestyle. She is going to go through many more obstacles and challenges but eventually she will succeed in changing Avi, though she will still need Bhauji's assistance. I wish all the luck for Arpi's future successes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hiiieee Dreamy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hw are you dear??
sry cldnt post my comment earlier..wasnt well...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
exceptional analysis by u again dreamy!!
juz perfect!!!
was waiting for ur analysis..
bhauji nd avi's realtion was beautifully described by u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Agree with eveyone here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thnks agin fr analysis Dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hiya Prash๐Ÿค—

Take care of yourself.....come and join us when you are feeling better...

Thank for liking.๐Ÿ˜Š
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

nice writting as always

Thanks Sana.๐Ÿ˜Š
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Excellent analysis Dreamy,
I agree that only Bhauji can shift Avi to the right direction no matter how hard Apri tries. He looks up to Bhauji as a mother and a child would always obey his mother. I believe that at some point of the serial, Bhauji will realize her mistakes and she will take the initiative to change Avi. Apri might change Avi a little but Bhauji is the key to deter him away from violence and bloodshed. Avi is so accustomed to his way of living that he never gives it a second thought but someday he will regret all his reactions and he will try to redeem himself. Hopefully, Avi's change will happen before its to late. Also, I agree that Avi attempts to live two lives, one as bhaiyyaiji for many people and as Avdesh for only Apri. He does not want to associate Apri in his other life because it is his profession. Most husbands don't like to bring business into their personal lives. His life with Apri is more pleasant and sweet. When he is with her, Avi just wants to keep her happy and he knows that his other life brings fear and horror to Apri. Soon Avi will realize that Apri wants to be part of all of his life, this is the right and responsibility of a wife. Apri dislikes her husband's profession and after the RV shooting, she will be more determined to get him out of that lifestyle. She is going to go through many more obstacles and challenges but eventually she will succeed in changing Avi, though she will still need Bhauji's assistance. I wish all the luck for Arpi's future successes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sidda๐Ÿค—

Glad you could drop by....I love your post!

@ red....there is a collusion coming...I can feel it....Avdesh will realise that his 'two' lives have converged ...and that it is a mistake to keep Arpi away from parts of his life....there will be tears, lots of hurts but both will emerge stronger and wiser and more in love than ever.....because of them grasp onto that love, to see them through and to guide them...Avdesh, as we see now..is more and more comfortable, love is becoming important to him....

Yes Arpita's obstacles are getting bigger and bigger...one of them will be her own husband, Avdeshji!.....and yes as mentioned, there will come a time when Bhauji will have to open her eyes and lend a hand to what Arpi is trying to acheive....if she truly loves Avdesh, then she will do so.

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamy, I'm glad you liked my post.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow u gals sure have a way with words.

as for me when i watched the update i never even thought about this  connection this way till dreamy ur analysis and others thoughts came here.

for me it was bland episode to watch and bland to update

wow but this was excellent one  from u sidda and everyone else
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Laxmi,

for the first time we are shown the deep ties between them. it is one made  from blood, loss and agony of life...it will be really hard to break it. Avdesh will stretch it, but will he break it?....when Arpi fainted he was frantic with concern and pleaded with her open her eyes, promising he won't kill RV...yet when bhootni goes to kill , he is ready to go after and kill....he does not think about his promise (I took it to apply till something severe happens...)......this is what I mean about him compartmentalising his life. He love Arpi but he only talks and trust bhaiyyaji stuff to bhootni and the others...it really looks like he is trying to keep the two separate....a disaster in making....

And bhootni yesterday was all maternal/older sister...I could not see a trace of the lust until towards the end, when he moves away to take the call....so once again I go back to my theory that this woman is confused. Her main concern is because in her own way she cares about him but every now and then her fantasy takes over!!

Also a blooper...when bhootni leave, he was at the dining table. she goes and comes back and it is only then he is about to go after her!....what happened in the time she had gone there and was trying to kill RV - was Avi sleeping?!.....

Very good analysis Dreamy as ever. it looks right for now that only Bahu ji can let Avi on right path, but cant say surely bec no one can imagin what Arpi did after Avi shot, so may be by the time bec of Avi/bhootni differences and also AviTa love bonding slowly Arpi will able to change her husband mind, thoughts and beleives.
@ Red__ i am still in shock how bhootni can feel lustfully for Avdesh. his attitude, body language his tryst towards her all is clearly shows pure motherly respect and effection. Arpi is there or not it doesnt matter he never think about her bhauji like her lover and so. secondly how can a women dare to let her lover touche her feet foe asheervad. when ever Avi touched her feet she said jeete Rahye.(live long life). this is very weired
Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago