Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The gun, the phone and evergreen love...

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
Janos Arany

Part 1

Avdesh picks a gun up and yells for his gang, they are going to the hospital to end the game tonight. Kanoo reminds him that they need to stay away from the police for a few days and Avdesh bites back that he isn't a woman to stay back in the haveli!...Just then Bhauji comes back from the her failed mission. Face like stone, she walks past the men to her room, where in frustration she empties couple of bullets into the wall! (what a woman!..actually very scary and cold blooeded at the moment)......Avdesh takes hold of her gun and press the nuzzle to his chest....shoot me, He orders angrily. He was furious that she had picked a gun up and gone to kill while he was still around, that she had put it there and now taking it away, therefore he must be weak and useless!...His hurt shows as he asks am I not worth your trust anymore? that I''ve become weak!..kill me first!..I will be a living dead before I see you pick a gun up, because I can't bear that!..He raises the gun to his forehead...press the trigger now!..Bhauji pushes the gun away and says don't you dare say that again as if I'm your enemy!..I trust you more than anyone!..you are unwell and weak, so how can I ask you to go?..you are my taakat, you I trust and is my babuaji and always will be...(bhauji was getting emotional, her hands now on his shoulders as she looked like she was going to cry. The explosive emotions between the two is brimming with their history and their deep seated affection for each other, not shown always, but is there constantly between them)....She continues that what she did was for his saftey, just as she put a gun in his hand that first time for his own safety! to save him from the shadow of that inspector...it is her bad luck to come back failing to kill him...Avdesh too looks girm faced and promised don't worry about him, I will take care of him!..Thanks to Arpita, I am alive...(Bhauji looks like she has been slapped at Avdesh's words and her hand slips of his shoulder...there was a look of betrayel on her face, that Arpita's name had entered in this moment between them!)...Just you see, Bhauji, how I separate that daroga's life from him...Avdesh promises.....the phone rings.

Part 2

Avdesh looks at the phone..Arpita's call, I will be back shortly...He walks off, bhauji looks shattered, the skin around her eyes glimmering in the darkness of the room......Avdesh walks down the corridor...Arpita, are you well?.....Arpita sitting on the bed, her face drawn and sad listens to her husband..how can I be well? my thoughts are constantly of you....Avdesh pauses near a window...I think of you as well, but what can be done.....Arpita looks a bit better at his words as she enquires about everyone else. Avdesh tell's her everyone is ok. Arpita continues...I'm restless here, one I'm away from  you and two this place doesn't feel like home...I'm also worried about, take care of yourself....Avdesh tries to reassure his wife as best as he could, puts his hand on the wall as if needing strength and support himself...do not be sacred, Arpita. As long as I have bajrang bali's blessing and you by my side, nothing will happen to me..so stop worrying and thinking so much. Enjoy the wedding fun and I'll see you at the wedding...Arpita makes one final complaint to her loving husband...time is passing slowly!...Avdesh smiles lovingly, willing to do anything to help ease both their lonliness and the pain of this separation...do this then, smile and close your eyes and think that I am near you, time will fly....and remember, no tears in your eyes, ok?..Arpita gives her assent and Avdesh smiles, his face lit up with love and laughter. Taking his farewell, they both end the call. Both of them look up at the moonlit sky, their thoughts on one another and the love that shouldn't be that had blossomed between them.

Part 3

Memories sizzle between them, despite the distance separating them....memories of their first meeting when they could not keep their eyes off each other... that yearning to see her again....the balcony scene...mandir...taking her away, holding her hand......memories after memories, happy and sad, tumbled out from their treasure boxes warming them from the coldness of the distance between them.....Arpita and Avdesh both smile from their respective shelter their love an eternal flame in their heart - burning bright and true......

Arpita's mum comes to take her down for jagat's function...dancing and singing going on...Arpita reluctantly joins in - both jagat and Papa don't look happy at her participation. However, the music and people were too much and Arpita has a flashback to the scene where RV was about to kill her husband leaving her no choice but to shoot him!...Traume rips through her and she screams out her fear and horror!...The party comes to a standstill at this sudden reaction. Arpita trembles as her body and mind relieve the torture eating away at her soul...when able to move, she dashes to her room, her only sanctuary in this place. Her friend, Manjari comes and offers some comfort, the best she is able to...telling her to trust in Avdesh, that he will see that everything is made alright and that she should put the whole thing from her mind.....

my comments:

The scene between Avdesh and bhauji was important as it reinforced the link between them. It is a very strong and affection laden one, and will not be so easy to break as well. What really made an impact on me was that it was also dark and morally so wrong. They talked so easily of killing, that she was the one who put a gun in his hand, that he can do anything for her...and none of them seemed to think it wrong at all!...I felt a bit uneasy, for both were reasonable adults and still so stuck in their revenge fuelled lives. Not one of them talked about how maybe it is time to move on, makes changes. In that instance, I realised that since Bhauji was the one who led Avdesh down the wrong path then in some ways she would need to give him the nudge to make him shift over to the right path; that no matter how much Arpita pushes, cajoles and or lets her love show him the way, a part of him will always be there still holding the gun his bhauji put in his hand for his safety (and the haveli's) that long ago day.

I also found it really sad as well. These people, their lives weren't easy and now are stuck in this life where lives have become cheap. It can be snuffed out as easily as a candle, no second thoughts at all. More than that, the dark and the conversation between them implies that this is something they will never talk in the light of the day, it is something always for the dark and it is something between them. They are honest here more than they had ever been. That this was the real truth of their lives.

In almost a surreal moment, Avdesh mentions Arpita's name and it works like a magic talisman and breaks the moment between them. Then Avdesh goes on to have a sweet and loving conversation with his wife, and again the surrealism because the shift was so obvious. I once mentioned he compartmentilised his life and so it seems here. He is bhaiyyaji with Bhauji and others but simply Avdesh with his wife.

As for Arpita, her post traumatic reactions is leading her to be consumed by her fear. So much so, I believe she will be rash thinking she is helping Avdesh. I refer to RV, who already bitter and angry with them and is even more so now as he is being investigated. He will now play a dangerous game (as per the precap) and do anything to bring Avdesh down. This will lead to him approaching Arpi or vice versa.

What did you all think?Smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

svmlokekomalSinghsanamrahmansuper_boyGaurishahchistaSuhana6-sia-_nandinidannotalkie14Sidda8chatterboxPristineSoul-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
liking and reading now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Like you mentione Dreamy the link between Bahuji & Avi is deep & there are no wrongs in their world only neccesities...What needs to be done will be done..But Avi's affection to Bahuji is so touching I can't imagine how she could have ought lust into it at all.. Arpita is that part of Avi's life that's so uncomplicated and pure..Her concern is so touching & his responses are so full of love.. hey should be a normal uncomplicated couple in love But.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301PristineSoul

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
 Again good analysis by u dearClap

U have mentioned it truely that Avi's  life is like walking on fire and soon the Arpita come it seems like rosy for a moment.

From d day Avi lost his brother and father n BJ her husband the only motto of their life be come to take revenge of that. So law, no stable life they though off. N now BJDead using this situation for her personal interest more.

So, the only ray of hope in this deep dark life of Avi is ArpitaStar his love, life, soul everything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Like you mentione Dreamy the link between Bahuji & Avi is deep & there are no wrongs in their world only neccesities...What needs to be done will be done..But Avi's affection to Bahuji is so touching I can't imagine how she could have ought lust into it at all.. Arpita is that part of Avi's life that's so uncomplicated and pure..Her concern is so touching & his responses are so full of love.. hey should be a normal uncomplicated couple in love But.....

Hi Laxmi,

for the first time we are shown the deep ties between them. it is one made  from blood, loss and agony of life...it will be really hard to break it. Avdesh will stretch it, but will he break it?....when Arpi fainted he was frantic with concern and pleaded with her open her eyes, promising he won't kill RV...yet when bhootni goes to kill , he is ready to go after and kill....he does not think about his promise (I took it to apply till something severe happens...)......this is what I mean about him compartmentalising his life. He love Arpi but he only talks and trust bhaiyyaji stuff to bhootni and the others...it really looks like he is trying to keep the two separate....a disaster in making....

And bhootni yesterday was all maternal/older sister...I could not see a trace of the lust until towards the end, when he moves away to take the call....so once again I go back to my theory that this woman is confused. Her main concern is because in her own way she cares about him but every now and then her fantasy takes over!!

Also a blooper...when bhootni leave, he was at the dining table. she goes and comes back and it is only then he is about to go after her!....what happened in the time she had gone there and was trying to kill RV - was Avi sleeping?!.....

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Gotta go Now Dreamy..Looking forward to some really cute AVita scenes..
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@Dreamy lovely as usual. Agree with u that it is Bhauji who led Avi down the wrong path and how much ever Arpi tries but the final push on the right path will have to be by Bhauji. But will she do that guess not so soon because her heart is filled with jealously for Arpi and want to get Avi on her side again just the way he was before his marriage to Arpi.

RV is determined more than ever to bring Avi down. He has become more shrewd after his experience in the jungle and will do anything to bring Avi down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
wow Dreamy di... Wonderful Analysis...

Wonder what will happen to Arpi ??

Lubbed the song sequence...

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index