kana kanum kalangal returns..new promo

cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes its true😛...today when i m switching btw channel,i saw ragavi,pachai,rishi & pandi were shown😊...they said kkk is returning but this time with college story😲..."if u r interested u can act in it😳" this is what they said😉....
i m a big fan of KKK😛..so thought of sharing it here😃..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kkk returns but i want a cute funny refreshing story like season 1 but not like season two in season two they messed it up
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the Info Cintu!!..

Wow...Is KKK really coming back??...Super!!
Yes  me too want the old KKK Season 1 and now 2!!
Daffodilee thumbnail
if kkk is college story will be good to watch college days again . wow i just want kkk in its true flavour as in season 1
Daffodilee thumbnail
and i want the old characters and actors to continue in it .it will be nice to see them again in different avatar and also i want monisha back
cintu thumbnail
today only they showed that promo😊...i too want vineeth,bala ,krish,jo & entire cast of season1 back😍..but i think they wont com except pachai, pandi,rishi & ragavi😔..that too is doubt b'coz they said "if u r interested u can act in it,so may be new cast...😳
ashwini.s thumbnail
hii frndz what we should do to act in that pls help me my brother is willing to act in it................help
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the info Cintu...

I was an ardent fan of KKK season 1... loved the entire cast....I too hope they return back.... as for the new casting, I just hope they keep the season 1's and get newer faces for the juniors...
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I just saw this thread! Thanks for the info cintu! This is damnn cooool man!!!! I was a crazy fan of KKK season 1 and a part of season 2 until they began to drag with no story... aaahhhh I miss the gang! Hope they are there in the new season!!! 😃
cintu thumbnail
hope they come bak soon😊..after that promo,they r not showing any new promo😔...