Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

cintu

Goldie

cintu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yes its trueTongue...today when i m switching btw channel,i saw ragavi,pachai,rishi & pandi were shownSmile...they said kkk is returning but this time with college storyShocked..."if u r interested u can act in itEmbarrassed" this is what they saidWink....
i m a big fan of KKKTongue..so thought of sharing it hereBig smile..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaashwini.sAnogi-musicluv-quitDaffodileeShemmoMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kana kanum kalangal returns..new promo" in Kana Kanum Kalanagal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
wow kkk returns but i want a cute funny refreshing story like season 1 but not like season two in season two they messed it up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cintuShemmo.vrshn.MP_Radha

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Info Cintu!!..

Wow...Is KKK really coming back??...Super!!
Yes  me too want the old KKK Season 1 and now 2!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cintu

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
if kkk is college story will be good to watch college days again . wow i just want kkk in its true flavour as in season 1

cintu

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
and i want the old characters and actors to continue in it .it will be nice to see them again in different avatar and also i want monisha back

cintu

cintu

Goldie

cintu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
today only they showed that promoSmile...i too want vineeth,bala ,krish,jo & entire cast of season1 backDay Dreaming..but i think they wont com except pachai, pandi,rishi & ragaviUnhappy..that too is doubt b'coz they said "if u r interested u can act in it,so may be new cast...Stern Smile

ashwini.s

ashwini.s

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hii frndz what we should do to act in that pls help me my brother is willing to act in it................help

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Cintu...

I was an ardent fan of KKK season 1... loved the entire cast....I too hope they return back.... as for the new casting, I just hope they keep the season 1's and get newer faces for the juniors...

cintu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top