Hey dear!

Thanks a lot! 😃

We'll update soon. 😊

- Shar and Cindy

-Sindhu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Swaatii

Hey yaar , i really appreciate your ff . It is very nice to see some one is missing mjht like me . After so many days a perfect mjht ff i had read . Thanks for still holding mjht sparks after ending .
Please add me to your pm list .
Once again thanks .

Luv u

Hey Swaatii!

Thanks for appreciating our FF. There are a lot of people here, who are missing MJHT and we're just a small part of the lot. ðŸ˜³

OMG! We're still not perfect. We're flattered with your comment. We're trying to put down our thoughts. That's it. We're both glad that you liked the whole thing. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks again dear. ðŸ˜ƒ

We've added you up! Love you too! ðŸ˜Š

- Cindy and Shar

-Sindhu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DhanakZ

Hi dear I just read both updates

I must say a great story line and beautiful eat if writing
Plz add me in your pm list and cont soon

Hey Gul!

Thank you very much dear! We're both glad that you liked the concept and liked the updates too. ðŸ˜ƒ

We'll update soon. And we've added you to our buddy list too! 😊

- Shar and Cindy

-Sindhu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shafyyy

hey it eas superb update

but please do update next part soon
 i am desprately waiting for it

Hey Shafali!

Thanks a ton dear!

We know how desperately you're waiting for the next part. We'll update soon.

As Shar told you, her exams are on and my college will start tomorrow. So, we need a little time.

We promise to update it by day after at the maximum. If possible, tomorrow itself! 😊

Thanks again dear!

- Cindy and Shar

-Sindhu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: myownarea

Lovely update!! :)

Hey Divya Di!! ðŸ¤—

Thank you very much! 😃

- Shar and Cindy

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HY..............

I AM DESPRATELY WAITING FOR THE THIRD PART...................
IT HAS BEEN THE VERY VERY LONG TIME..................
PLEASE COULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE IT EARLY AS POSSIBLE......
PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE'PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE  PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE  PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE  PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
  PLEASE UPDATE
^^ @ Shafyyy-

Hiya Dear, 

We'll be updating in a li'l while. We are extremely sorry for this delay. 

Hiya folks!! ðŸ¤—

All your comments have been replied individually! Do go through them if interested! 😊

Hiya people!!

A small note from both of us. . . 

We both have few friends who are common. If you get two PMs from us, please excuse us. 😊

And one more thing. . .

We did check the following chapter but if there are any grammatical errors, pardon us. 😊

-Sindhu- thumbnail

Nupur was at her house. She was lying on the bed. She was very happy that her first show was a super hit. She wanted to share her happiness with her dear ones. But she had none! When she was kid, her parents died in a car accident and none of her relatives wanted to take care of her. So, she landed at the orphanage. She never had any qualms about it. She was very happy. She found happiness in small things. She made friends easily. She was a vibrant young gal. But one incident changed her completely, making her a vulnerable being.

Today she didn't wanted to peak into her past. It'd been two years that she met Gunjan at a mutual friend's party. And today, only because of her, she was leading a happy life. She could now proudly say that she's a self made woman.

She remembered what happened that morning at Bistro. Gunjan invited her to join her and Samrat on the cruise. She never saw cruise even from a distance. And she did want to go. But something was stopping her. She was very confused. She knew all about Gunjan and Samrat. She also knew that they'd happily receive her if she joined them rather than feel her as an intrusion.

Amidst her thought, the phone rang. And she quickly picked, saw the caller id and a smile spread across her face.

"Hey, Gunjan! How come you called me up at this hour? Is everything alright?" she asked with concern.

"Of course! Everything is absolutely fine. I called to ask you if you have decided to come or not along with us" said Gunjan.

"I don't know Gunjan! I'm so confused!" she whispered.

"You need not be Nups! Please come along with us. Samrat would be very happy. So would I" Gunjan said trying her best to persuade Nupur.

Nupur was quiet.

"Gunjan's right. It's high time that I forget the past and move on. May be, this journey might bring something good for me" thought Nupur.

"Hello!! You don't have all the time in the world to think dear! You are coming and that's final! No more arguments" ordered Gunjan.

"Fine! I'll come" she said with a small smile while Gunjan jumped with excitement.

"YAY!! That's like my gal! I'm super happy now! Thanks gal! I'll tell Samrat about it and he'd be equally happy" she said excited.

Nupur just smiled. Gunjan's happiness mattered a lot to her and she could go to any length to see her happy.

"I'm still not sure if this is a good decision, Gunji" said Nupur.

"It's a wonderful decision. No further discussion about this one. You hit the bed right now and drift into a deep slumber. I'll see you tomorrow in your boutique" said Gunjan.

"As you wish ma'm! Good night!" said Nupur chuckling.

"Night!" said Gunjan grinning and cut the call.

Samrat was working on his laptop when Gunjan excitedly entered into the bedroom. She rushed to him and hugged him. Samrat was taken aback.

"Wow! My wifey seems to be in a very good mood. What's the matter Shona?" he said making her sit properly on his lap.

"Well, there's wonderful news" she said grinning.

"And what's it?" he asked looking at her.

"You know my friend, Nupur?" she asked.

He nodded his head.

"I asked her to come along with us on the cruise for our anniversary" she said.

"And?" he asked.

"She's coming along with us! YAY!! I'm so happy! I guess our plan is working!" she said looking into his eyes.

"That's indeed wonderful news" he said patting her cheek.

"I've always seen the lonely look in her eyes whenever I talk of relationships. And that's so similar to Mayank's" she said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, Shona. If they both are destined to be with each other, they'll definitely be" he said smiling.

"I hope they are destined to be together" she said and put her head on his chest while he caressed her hairs.

*One week later*

Everyone was busy packing their stuff. The cruise trip was for one month and that was enough to make them run on their toes. Gunjan made sure that everything was perfect. Samrat and Mayank were giving the last minute instructions to their staff. Their clients were all informed about the holiday and they made sure that their clients don't face any problem when they were on the holiday. Nupur on the other hand, tried to finish all the assignments she was given. Although it was hectic, she tried hard. Her career just started and she didn't want it to get affected in any way.

The trip would start off from Monaco, France from there to Vatican City, Italy from there to Venice, and then to Sicily and finally to Athens, Greece. It was a Europe tour and all the four where eagerly looking forward to it.

The cruise was to take off from Monaco, France. They're all supposed to catch a flight and go there. Gunjan, Samrat and Mayank were leaving together from Mumbai while Nupur would go separately and join them there as she's in Delhi for a Fashion Meet.

The cruise was a little away from the dock yard. To reach it, one has to go in a motor boat.

"Mayank, how long will you talk on the phone?" asked Gunjan frustrated as Mayank was on the phone from the past 15 minutes.

He mouthed two minutes and got back to his phone.

"Shona, the boats are leaving. Why don't we both go? He'll come in another boat" said Samrat.

"I guess you're right, Sam" she said slowly.

She went near Mayank, pulled his shirt sleeve and said in his other ear, "We're leaving in the boat. Finish off the call soon. That'd be the last call for the whole month. And join us soon"

He nodded his head and waved his hand at them.

Gunjan and Samrat sat in the motor boat and it zoomed off.

Nupur walked into the dockyard and gave her luggage to the porter. Mayank was still on the phone when he heard a sweet voice asking the boat driver if that was the boat which would take her to the cruise. The boat driver nodded and helped her get into the boat.

Mayank saw her. She was wearing a blue long skirt and a white top with a stole and was climbing into the boat. He couldn't see her face.

"Shall we leave or are we waiting for someone?" Nupur asked the boat driver.

"We're waiting for that sir who was on the phone for the past half an hour. Once he comes back, I'll take you both to the cruise" said the boat driver pointing towards Mayank with a smile.

Mayank finally finished his call and looked at the dockyard. Only one boat was left and apart from him, only one passenger was left. In quick strides, he reached the boat.

Nupur was standing in the boat as Mayank still didn't come and was looking at her reflection in the water and softly smiled. She didn't notice Mayank's arrival and was still standing when the boat driver started the boat all of sudden and due to the jerk, she lost her balance and was about the fall into the sea ...

Mayank saw that the girl was standing on the edge of the boat. She was about to fall from the corner. He rushed to save her from falling.

He held her by the waist, when her stole flew due to the gust of air and blocked his vision.

Mayank's POV - "Ugh, how do these girls manage these things?!" He pulled her stole from his face and saw a beautiful face and perfect features before him. But due to the sheer indifference he had developed towards woman from the past five years, he simply ignored her beauty.

"Ahem ahem" he cleared his throat.

The girl who had closed her eyes, due to the fear of falling, slowly opened them. And all he saw were a pair of large doe-shaped brown eyes.

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed reading it!! Next update, hopefully soon. Can't promise you when. Till then, keep smiling! Take care!!

Love,
Shar and Cindy
Edited by -Sindhu- - 13 years ago