Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

If He Only Dint Care - A SaJan OS (Page 2)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
heyy  aahana...glad 2 see ur post Hug
wonderful n lovely os...loved it..u described gunjans's pov very well.Thumbs Up..keep writing moreTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Aani di seriously you made me think! You are so right! Instead of letting the show shutdown due to viewers it is better if it ends with fame and lovely memories! And these memories never erase.

As always beautiful OS aani di. I just felt like reading it again and again. It is touchy and deep. It is beautifully explained. I am out of words to praise it. I always adored Gunjan for her selflessness and her values which always created some sense of awe in me. After reading this I am completely speechless. It was from Gunjan's POV but it showed all relationships like her's with Nupur... most importantly Samrat! It had all emotions like fear,love, pain, concern,sisterhood and friendship. Nupur's concern for her sister, Samrat's protective nature for Gunjan not to forget her love for him and most importantly Gunjan's pain. You are an amazing writer aani di. The way you portrayed every moments that she spent with him made me all senti. Then Samrat's messages aww he is so sweet and this became another reason for her to love him.And the end WOW you justified everything! Too good Aani di! I will write more when i find words to praise you EmbarrassedLOL. Luv u loads Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 29 December 2010 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
OMG aani rubbing my eyes LOL gosh missed u and ur topics Hug let me read first i will give my reply after that hon gosh after so long time i am reserving in ur topicCry arre khushi ke EmbarrassedLOL

res Heart

CandYlicious_S

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Aaniii Hug, its SO good to see you back ! Missed youu and your beautiful topicsHug 

RES

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 5:34am

CandYlicious_S

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ohh goshh aani what have u written...kk lemme tell u this was the phase when i actually fell in love with gunjan.The way she nurtured her one sided love...w/o even once boasting over or misinterpreting the immense care he gave to her and that actually being much ahead of the attention he gave to sheena...his gf in official terms!! She just regarded it as his gentleness and gudness.She cried within but never did actually gave more significance to the most brutal of her pains than slightest of his happiness...as for her the latter mattered more...much more!Embarrassed
aani u made me relive that feel...thnx for this OS.Hug U hv written it brilliantly.Clap
For what all sajan and lyf have taught me...I can just say that the... "Pain of a one-sided love though is NOT easy to bear but it drives its life from the very existence of sum1's smile...a smile dat is an eternal  heal for all mortal pains..." -period-

Edited by princessyashika - 29 December 2010 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.  You and you alone make me feel that I am alive

aani u remind me this lines first of all aani once again outstanding OS Clap u described gun's that night's pov wonderfully it direct touched to heart as if again we were watching and living those moments once again u justified gun's char superbly Clap

gunjan's burned hand and heart but one flame of care and love her selfless love and care and his love in form of concern and care which she could feel always we never saw gun's that night's thought but i am glad u put ur imagination with this OS Hug

in this situation only one song is playing in my mind with gun's pov i think of u always 

for her he was guideline one storm which changed her life make her alive when she lost her hopes and became sad only his one thought made herself alive after her heart break on rose day only his one thought again made her to be his friend forever its only bcz she thought abt him 

when she was in pain and alone only his one thought made her strong and in her  good and bad time she always thought abt him only bcz he was her guide ,her friend her love her soul 

thanks a tone aani for this wonderful ride Hug

Edited by aashizin - 29 December 2010 at 6:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7MalikaXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Sjyothi-

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
keep scrolling up and down up and down..........OMGGGGGG my aani made a topic?!!!?!!!!...........then why am I surprised to see the length??Ermm...chalo I will try to read....but I know its awesome and beautiful!! if not...I  will just watch all the videosROFL ( high possibility....u know me dont  u??ROFL)

par SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD to see u here!!! mwahhhhhhh..love u!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I just read the title that its an OSSmile.........dont blame me...I just woke up..haven't even brushed yetROFL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top