India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's baby plan on hold. (Page 4)

manisshaa Newbie
manisshaa
manisshaa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
it's not in top 10 acc. 2 audiencemap .this site probably agives wrong trps.trp can't be determined in a single day.if u wanna check then go 2 tam ratings.it was 8th last week and is always been in top 10 despite of wtever track des cvs put forward but surely it has lost its old charm but it'll regain it in 20.11 i have d gut feeling

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Waise they need to change Akshara's dialogues. Har waqt khana, khana & more khana.  Today's episode -  "Tand ke saath gharma gharam halwa ho tho aur mazaa aajayega". Pakode tho sunna tha, lekin ghajar ka halwa? Bilkul dadiamma jaise baath karthi hai, so boring. When Naitik wants to come closer usko phir se gaajar ka halwa soojraha hai, "gaajar ka halwa jum jaayega"Angry Kya motu nai kabhi halwa nahi kaaya? Kaun liktha hai?

RS's(wajan's former CV for YR) RMJ is #5 now, which means people still like to see YR jaise stories but the story telling tareeka and content has lost its charm. WAKE UP, Dimri & CoAngry

Episode was decent though, credit were credit is due.....But consistency is lacking these days 1 good episode is followed by a series of bakwaas which tests viewers attention span, only patient ones tikthe hai......

Edited by FLGators - 29 December 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by FLGators

Chalo bhai, at least issi bahane usse thoda tho bhaav milega sasural mai. They will take good care of her aur har waqt tray pakadke nahi ghumegi and when everyone is sitting she is standing there like a waiter in a restaurantLOL Varsha jaise manipulate karna sikhoWink

I always wondered how she never fell sick in her sasural.  Socho Munna uska khayal rakega, G3 unn dhono ko bahaar bejegi bahu ka mann behelane, vagera, vagera....they could have simply shown the couple trying to have a baby before actually having one instead of some strange ghumnaam bhimaari. Ab serial hai tho thoda masala honi chahiye na TRP's ke liye?Wink Take it easy guys at least the track is a decent one, kutte Jimmy Maheswari(JM) se accha hai. Think postive, kuch accha honewala hai.....

i'm surprised why is everyone mourning..i'm so happy they've delayed the baby plan..c'mon they themselves r babies abhi...baby can wait..i'd love to watch a few more romantic scenes n growing understanding b/w naitik and akshara....yest. when naitik was taking care of akshara, they were awesome scenes Clap liked yr after ages ! he's such a cutie pie understanding hubby for whom his wife's health is a priority not bache Ouch they can def. wait..health first...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08--Sari--_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
naksh_vish Groupbie
naksh_vish
naksh_vish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thank God. Really not looking forward to the baby track..
Richie_Rich Senior Member
Richie_Rich
Richie_Rich

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
If naitik is with akshara its fine thats what matters hubby supprting his wife..
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing
m little upset as thr is no baby track......bt at d same tym....m thinkng k whts d need of this track just nw......i mean they r tooo young...Aksh must b 20 or 21 and naitik 23 or 24
they hv lots of tym yaar......they first dev. a strong understanding n thn plan a baby.....so tht the cn tk care of him properly
they shuld hv a baby whn thay wnt nt frm family's pressure

its so cute of naitik tht he thinks of aksh this much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

thnx 4 sharing
m little upset as thr is no baby track......bt at d same tym....m thinkng k whts d need of this track just nw......i mean they r tooo young...Aksh must b 20 or 21 and naitik 23 or 24
they hv lots of tym yaar......they first dev. a strong understanding n thn plan a baby.....so tht the cn tk care of him properly
they shuld hv a baby whn thay wnt nt frm family's pressure

its so cute of naitik tht he thinks of aksh this much
really i want naitik should support akshi in  this. if she take care of her health only she can take care of her baby. but i want naitik should be with akshi and support her and respect her feelings.normally husbands if they want to do romance or getting close and be with her even if she is not in goo d health  he always forced his wife to be with him. but i want naitik to be with her and take care of her and understand her health problems and be ideal husband for ur akshi. he should be with her and take care of her in all the way make her happy and not let her feel that no body  is with her. v saw somany misunderstanding between naksh and i think cv's want to show their   love bonding and feeling  for each other understanding and trust each other and they should decide when they have plan for their  babies. i want cv 's to show ideal coupleand show love can also happen in arranged marriage/

Go to top