Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCrywhy not....?
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RACHANA_M

What is this yar tho is 5 months kunsa naya track dekayenge yar
defintely they can show sosme romance doctor told she should not conceive becoz defintely she will be weak i havenot seen her eating in  her sasuraalonly she is cooking and providing everything to everyone she never eat. that's y she is weak and definately she should take rest and naitik should take her to  some  hill stations so that  they can spend some time together and be  happy together.
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww
noooo!!
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Chalo bhai, at least issi bahane usse thoda tho bhaav milega sasural mai. They will take good care of her aur har waqt tray pakadke nahi ghumegi and when everyone is sitting she is standing there like a waiter in a restaurantLOL Varsha jaise manipulate karna sikhoWink

I always wondered how she never fell sick in her sasural.  Socho Munna uska khayal rakega, G3 unn dhono ko bahaar bejegi bahu ka mann behelane, vagera, vagera....they could have simply shown the couple trying to have a baby before actually having one instead of some strange ghumnaam bhimaari. Ab serial hai tho thoda masala honi chahiye na TRP's ke liye?Wink Take it easy guys at least the track is a decent one, kutte Jimmy Maheswari(JM) se accha hai. Think postive, kuch accha honewala hai.....

Edited by FLGators - 29 December 2010 at 7:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_charu_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Chalo bhai, at least issi bahane usse thoda tho bhaav milega sasural mai. They will take good care of her aur har waqt tray pakadke nahi ghumegi and when everyone is sitting she is standing there like a waiter in a restaurantLOL Varsha jaise manipulate karna sikhoWink

I always wondered how she never fell sick in her sasural.  Socho Munna uska khayal rakega, G3 unn dhono ko bahaar bejegi bahu ka mann behelane, vagera, vagera....they could have simply shown the couple trying to have a baby before actually having one instead of some strange ghumnaam bhimaari. Ab serial hai tho thoda masala honi chahiye na TRP's ke liye?Wink Take it easy guys at least the track is a decent one, kutte Jimmy Maheswari(JM) se accha hai. Think postive, kuch accha honewala hai.....
i think it may be good track nobody ever saw askhara eating in her sasural.hamesha woh khana khilathi hain sabko. nobody bother about her wheather she eat or not. second thing gay3 putting more pressure about  babies especially forcing akshi to talk to naitik which is not easy for akshi.
naitik will always with her want to see he take care of akshi if she gets pregnant they can never enjoy defitely v cannot any romance .having babies shoudl be decide by naitik and akshara. not for anyone telling or forcing to have kid. both naksh should have mutual understanding to have baby or not. now o nly they start understanding each other and supporting eachother let them enjoy their life na should go for  some holiday and spend time for them selves. no interference of anyone .they should enjpoy their married life. what do u think
Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I agree  with  you  totally  , when  naksh  got  married  thay  showed  akshara  is  19  year  and  munna  22  than akshi  ka  birthday  ho  gaya  to  she  is  20  year  i  think  still  to  youg  to  have  kids. i  like  the  part  that  naitik  sapported  her  . if  they  are  togather  nothing  else   matters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

harshh Newbie
harshh
harshh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
hmmm....chk the trps yeh rishta is already out of top 10....they seriously need to start listening to viewers if they want trps....its really getting boring now

everyday mon-fri i watch it juz to see if any new naksh scenes are there and most of the tym i am disappointed.....sigh....i wish tho koi hamara bi bath sune :( :(

Go to top