Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

pls show viwers more of veecha bedroom scenes (Page 6)

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by JustJ

LOl, no one is asking for adult scenes ,we had them earlier 

some healthy cute moments of wify and hubby will be welcomed nothing which should embrass anyone ............ 

So I am glad there no close scenes between Tina & Nandish and hope it stays this way for their own sake....Tina needs to seriously think about who's going to marry her and how she's going to get a good stable partner with all this sexual touching going on with an engaged man?

R u serious ?? they r actors and they should draw a firm line on personal and professional life's there are many shows where leads r engaged or married to some others , but yet have brilliant chemistry and have cute moments not steamy ones ............. , yet they have perfect life with their life partners , 

seriously jaya I am amazed at the thought process...
No one is asking for explicit love scenes... what one is saying is to show romantic scenes between husband n wife which u see in almost all the serials... the show of affection toh banta hai yaar...
and UT itself has also shown all those seductions scenes during bahon mein chale aao etc that time these two were hardly involved...

..they are professional actors... there are so many people behind the scene also like the director, camera men etc... they are not doing something dirty behind closed doors... pls dont say something which makes clean stuff also look vulgar....

U talk about Baahon mein Then they will tell they are real couple so no problem that can be shown .........Where were you all yest ???This lecture is on since yestLOL

Divya ... this same crap was fed in some other thread too... I think it was in ..'.two demands of veecha fans '  thread and i had replied there too... WinkLOLLOL
this thread i saw just now...

A question: What is romance? 

Another question: What happens when a male and female interact intimately too much together in movie scenes? 

Haven't you heard of how many trivial affairs, movie star actors are having at present and how many are having breakups and heartbreaks?

Not everyone in the world goes off philandering with the opposite sex at every availability even in the guise of professionalism. There are decent minded people out there who do Value family life & long term relationships with their spouse, are humble & modest as not everyone is after cheap sordid sex or becoming rich & infamous at every opportunity, nor want it on their screens. 

From the title of this thread it is clear what is the intent here.

It's a family drama, not a romantic movie based on vulgar or sexual BEDROOM scenes!

Edited by Istil - 29 December 2010 at 10:49am
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

i feel as if we are asking VEER and ICHCHA sequence on this song

JAWANI MERI BIJLI TOOFAN MERA NAKHRA.... TAN TAN TAN..
JAWANI MERI BIJLI TOOFAN MERA NAKHRA.. MACHAYA DIL DARA. OH SOHNE DIL DARA. MAIN HUN PUNJABI CLEOPATRAAAAAAAAAAAROFLROFL

nO nO we are not asking for this people!! LOL

P.s. this song ponly suits on TAPASYA!LOL

ROFLROFL
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Another question: What happens when a male and female interact intimately too much together in movie scenes? 

Haven't you heard of how many trivial affairs, movie star actors are having at present and how many are having breakups and heartbreaks?

Not everyone in the world goes off philandering with the opposite sex at every availability even in the guise of professionalism. There are decent minded people out there who do Value family life & long term relationships with their spouse, are humble & modest as not everyone is after cheap sordid sex or becoming rich & infamous at every opportunity, nor want it on their screens. 
LOLShockedShocked
ROFLROFL
hha haha I think its the first time u r watching a TV show .....ROFL

Real n real life r not b mixed up ....Uttran is fiction  n personal life of actors is diffrent ....

anyways You seem to hav diffrent perception ROFL

It's a family drama, not a romantic movie based on vulgar or sexual BEDROOM scenes!

no offence you r in the wrong forum LOL

anyways thanks for making the thread so entertaining with yr new ...nobel prize winning theoriesROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged

LOl, no one is asking for adult scenes ,we had them earlier

Bedroom scenes ARE adult scenes

R u serious ??

Yes, I am serious, & I hope you appreciate that I also have the right to my personal opinion as you do.

Your personal opinions r really amazing .........ROFL

anyways .....I m sending the links of this thread to oder IF members .....ROFL

some nice entertainmentROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

LOLShockedShocked
ROFLROFL
hha haha I think its the first time u r watching a TV show .....ROFL

Real n real life r not b mixed up ....Uttran is fiction  n personal life of actors is diffrent ....

anyways You seem to hav diffrent perception ROFL

no offence you r in the wrong forum LOL

anyways thanks for making the thread so entertaining with yr new ...nobel prize winning theoriesROFL

@red 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Gr8 entertainment

tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

some people talk about hindu culture without actually knowing what they are talking about...Confused

I have certainly learnt something new about Hindi customs! 

Such ignorance...

It's now obvious there is a lack of culture, high moral principles, respect for family values along with the arrogant superior complexes which are hidden behind these egoist reactions. 

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Lol aru , i already publicized this thread and i get lot of thank u messages .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Lol aru , i already publicized this thread and i get lot of thank u messages .......
jaya ppl r saying that they knew Hindu culture but i don't think they'd read our Hindu history, literature & scriptures properly!!ShockedLOLLOL

i'd myself read sum of the translated sanskrit literature & sum of even medieval times Hindi literature like Malik Mohammad Jayasi's "Padmavat" where he'd told the luvstory of Raja Ratan Singh & Rani Padmini of Chittodgarh in form of prose & poetry. and the way he'd described the feelings, luv scenes & even v.intimatr scenes that eveb Khushwant Singh may not've told it in such intimate way but it was written so beautifully that u don't find anything vulgar in it & still the deatils r really v.v.intimate abt how they spend their nites etc.ClapStarStar

ChillMaarYaar

Go to top