Uttaran

pls show viwers more of veecha bedroom scenes (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@istil : 

lolzzz plz dont write somethging so ridiculous which leaves a bad taste in our mouth

seriously 

no one is asking for po*n scenes n  u seem to b  pointing at the topic starter if he/she is wanting adult scenes 

n these silly theory of  no one marrying Tina ROFL

we r already upset dont make us more upsetLOL

Aru yest I was asked Would you like if someone else touches your HusbandShockedROFLSame wayyy No Veecha intimacy!!!

seriously Divya Shocked I dont believe people can be so cheap... this is a clear example of how some  people cant differentiate between reel life n real life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaridivy609intruderfasttiny15ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pls show viwers more of veecha bedroom scenes (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustJ

Seriously some one asked u that Divya?? crazy ones ............... 

Yeah check the 8th page of 2 demands of Veecha fansROFLROFL
OMG!! kya log hain??ConfusedWacko wen i read the 1st reply 2 this post i was shocked 2 see such thought process!!Wacko 
i don't know why theres such hue & cry on such scenes & always wen veer-icchha r shown?? why don't they ask wen taps did that "bahoon mein chale aao" wid veer??but then i rem the "devar-bhabhi" jaap by sum ppl & thought that yes it can also happen!!

and the ppl who talk abt Hindu culture probably they don't know that our ancient temples r sculpted wid intimate scenes btn common ppl, Gandharvas, Kinners( not the eunchs but kinner word is used 4 the ppl who reside in the Himalayas who've soft features whether males or females) & Yakashas. and intimate scenes r not just hugging etc. but more than it.ClapClapClap
and even in literature ppl shud read Jaidev's Geet Govinda where he explains all this wid the ref 2 Radha-Krishna. and if its not sufficient then go read Kaalidas's Abhigyan Shankutalam or Meghdoot etc.
and by  quoting this we don't mean we want sum P*** scenes bcoz it won't luk nice but we r demanding sum gud romantic  scenes btn Reel Life Hubby & Wifey scenes!!SmileSmileSmile

@divy really this nonsense was also posted in that thread!!!ShockedShocked i didn't read all the pages of that  topic!! Shocked

Edited by tiny15 - 29 December 2010 at 9:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaridivy609farah007arunima_LUITcjs369shivani9ChillMaarYaar

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Seriously some one asked u that Divya?? crazy ones ............... 

Yeah check the 8th page of 2 demands of Veecha fansROFLROFL
OMG!! kya log hain??ConfusedWacko wen i read the 1st reply 2 this post i was shocked 2 see such thought process!!Wacko 
i don't know why theres such hue & cry on such scenes & always wen veer-icchha r shown?? why don't they ask wen taps did that "bahoon mein chale aao" wid veer??but then i rem the "devar-bhabhi" jaap by sum ppl & thought that yes it can also happen!!

and the ppl who talk abt Hindu culture probably they don't know that our ancient temples r sculpted wid intimate scenes btn common ppl, Gandharvas, Kinners( not the eunchs but kinner word is used 4 the ppl who reside in the Himalayas who've soft features whether males or females) & Yakashas. and intimate scenes r not just hugging etc. but more than it.ClapClapClap
and even in literature ppl shud read Somdev's Geet Govinda where he explains all this wid the ref 2 Radha-Krishna. and if its not sufficient then go read Kaalidas's Abhigyan Shankutalam or Meghdoot etc.
and by  quoting this we don't mean we want sum P*** scenes bcoz it won't luk nice but we r demanding sum gud romantic  scenes btn Reel Life Hubby & Wifey scenes!!SmileSmileSmile

@divy really this nonsense was also posted in that thread!!!ShockedShocked i didn't read all the pages of that  topic!! Shocked

good reply tiny... Clap some people talk about hindu culture without actually knowing what they are talking about...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaritiny15

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Bachas in this forum really need to grow up yaar, 

sanjaykedaritiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Charu we were talking about Nand-Rash starting a prodn. house..........But if it is like this all couples have to start one and direct and produce themselvesROFL

cjs369tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@charu thanx . but thers 1 thing I've edited. its Jayadev & not somdev who wrote the "Geet Govinda"!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedari

veechafan

Groupbie

veechafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Ever since Taps entered the Bundela house Veecha chemistry is totally lacking. Ichcha saying " I love you : to Veer that too 3 times ...its like sun rising from the west...And Veer's response to that was so lukewarmOuch If Nandish is uncomfotable doing intimate scenes with Tina with Rashmi around then I think UT should be wrapped up. Why torture the audience and fans?

Istil

Groupbie

Istil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

LOl, no one is asking for adult scenes ,we had them earlier

Bedroom scenes ARE adult scenes

R u serious ??

Yes, I am serious, & I hope you appreciate that I also have the right to my personal opinion as you do.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top