Posted: 13 years ago
Why r everyone quoting me ?? πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

LOL Jaya Bindaas explanation jo diya hainπŸ˜‰
 so true  Since yest the same thing is being told here..........They are engaged so no scenes b/n these 2 Come on yaar they are Professionals They are actorsIf they are supposed to behave like Husband-wife then what are they being paid for.............

Better not to bring in Hindu rituals here .......

Show Veecha scenes Mann That's all!!!!
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

cuz we all love you
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

rashmi acted in this i think???πŸ˜†

that i dont knowπŸ˜ƒ
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when ichaa is in good mood then veer will be in thought

when veer in good mood then ichaa will be in her thoughts

so chemistry not moving

creatives please show something mutual

like vrindavan or like cadbury scene
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

cuz we all love you

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, love u guys too πŸ€—

lol, thanks divya 
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
yeahhhhh ab sab line pe aaa gaye

nahin tou pata nahin kaha sey hindu culture, shahstra, puja paat ka bhasan leke aagaye......

as ii is veer-ichcha these days looking boring sagged off, usme hum imagine karke enjoy kar rahe hain foru mein to bhi kuch panditon ko harz ho raha hai πŸ‘πŸ€£
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Istil

Respect for Hindi culture should be taken into account and the fact that it's a family drama, not a blue movie or po*nography tapes which you can hire from the local video stores.

What also should be taken into account is the fact, that Nandish & Reshma are engaged to be married, it's not nice or kind to expect Nandish philandering with other women on the set, after all you are dealing with real human beings with real feelings, who have their own set of beliefs, principles, ethos and limits....no woman can see her husband monkeying too much around with other females yet not allow it to affect their present relationship....otherwise you are asking them to be inhuman, robots who cheaply act without sensitivity, respect, creed or culture!

So I am glad there no close scenes between Tina & Nandish and hope it stays this way for their own sake....Tina needs to seriously think about who's going to marry her and how she's going to get a good stable partner with all this sexual touching going on with an engaged man?

TRP will definitely go low as there are other people (besides Hindus in India) who are watching this as a FAMILY serial.

hahaha omg r u  real .....πŸ˜†

so many actors in tv n film r married hav love scenes with oder actors ..if he is seeing Rasmi does not mean  he wud not do logical n decent , n aesthetic  love scenes with any oder 

how laughable yr theories r πŸ˜†

wat Tina does on screen is acting n definitely she will get loads of good grooms to marry 

Gosh  guys Veecha scenes of 2009 were sooooo gooodπŸ˜•
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOl, no one is asking for adult scenes ,we had them earlier 

some healthy cute moments of wify and hubby will be welcomed nothing which should embrass anyone ............ 

So I am glad there no close scenes between Tina & Nandish and hope it stays this way for their own sake....Tina needs to seriously think about who's going to marry her and how she's going to get a good stable partner with all this sexual touching going on with an engaged man?

R u serious ?? they r actors and they should draw a firm line on personal and professional life's there are many shows where leads r engaged or married to some others , but yet have brilliant chemistry and have cute moments not steamy ones ............. , yet they have perfect life with their life partners , 

seriously jaya I am amazed at the thought process...
No one is asking for explicit love scenes... what one is saying is to show romantic scenes between husband n wife which u see in almost all the serials... the show of affection toh banta hai yaar...
and UT itself has also shown all those seductions scenes during bahon mein chale aao etc that time these two were hardly involved...

..they are professional actors... there are so many people behind the scene also like the director, camera men etc... they are not doing something dirty behind closed doors... pls dont say something which makes clean stuff also look vulgar....
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

yeahhhhh ab sab line pe aaa gaye

nahin tou pata nahin kaha sey hindu culture, shahstra, puja paat ka bhasan leke aagaye......

as ii is veer-ichcha these days looking boring sagged off, usme hum imagine karke enjoy kar rahe hain foru mein to bhi kuch panditon ko harz ho raha hai πŸ‘πŸ€£

yah  lagta hai ...kisi ne roka hai Nandish -Tina ko kuch achchey scenes karne se