India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Y mafhi for Seema?

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Guys I am tired of thinking about Kala's dialogues.........

What was her intension to mention that forgive Seema , where in you will be able to forgive Nakku.
Y did Kala take Seema's name? she could have  even taken Supriya's name right?

My thought is does she know Seema and is Kala's evil plan to get her back?

Kala's standard has come down in her evil plans...
Instead of coming forward with excellent plan she coming with cheap plans....
She better use brain and improve her quality of her evil plans...
What do u all say girls??????

Edited by IshyMishi - 29 December 2010 at 3:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturaju

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Yes you r right Ishy kala is always a women born with evil thoughts - but did you notice that she was reminding dutta about the Kaali Raat also - Where he became dutta to dutta bhau.

Now I want dutta to accept nakku and give the new happy meaning for the present kaali raat.

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitturaju

Yes you r right Ishy kala is always a women born with evil thoughts - but did you notice that she was reminding dutta about the Kaali Raat also - Where he became dutta to dutta bhau.

Now I want dutta to accept nakku and give the new happy meaning for the present kaali raat.

Dutta will accept Nakku no doubt in that.  Its just that he is not ready to accept the fact that "  he is still in love with Nakku  no matter what ever happened". 
Its just matter of time. how ever angry he is on Nakku still he wants to be with her.. so soon Nakku will get entry to Dutta's bedroom. Don't worry Mittu.....

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
hehehehehehe - I hope so - not eager of watching bedroom scenes yaar - at least CVs can show some Jabhardhast Romance know.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Wink 

Fatima82

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitturaju

hehehehehehe - I hope so - not eager of watching bedroom scenes yaar - at least CVs can show some Jabhardhast Romance know.Wink
Wink 

HElloooooo, 

Dutta has to open the lock of his heart  if we wanna get to see TaSha scenes... 
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mitturaju

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged

@IshyMishi

That was Kala shooting herself in the foot....with that one dialogue of hers! LOL

When she told Dutta that he has to forgive Seema, she didn't count on him taking it seriously. Kala cannot imagine Dutta forgiving anyone, not in her wildest dreams. So now, with Dutta meeting Seema, after the accident, he'll learn that she's been repenting her actions. He will see another side of Seema, and hopefully, after she nurses him back to health, he will forgive her, with all his heart. This is what I think, is gonna happen. If this is what the CVs are planning, then I must say Clap Take a bow, guys...for weaving a track like this!!! I mean, I never thought they'd piece all those random events like this. Ok, I'm hoping to be proven right. Ouch 

So, if we're lucky enough, this is gonna be Kala's comeuppance....Dutta taking her advice very literally and learning to forgive. So, Kala's gonna do what Naku couldn't! ROFLROFLROFL

OMG, i hope atleast this prediction of mine comes true! Please please please CVs! Pretty please, with a cherry on top!

sub_rosa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top