Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

star Plus' Maryada shifts to the afternoon band (Page 2)

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I will miss it now...cos i can't watch at 2.30 cos i'm at uni...SP is so wrong...after all this is the only show i'm watching right now with any interest...that also is ruined. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Guys...can everybody please post their views on the Star Plus and Maryaada Facebook pages? 

veil_of_roses

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ok so the cast n crew said they dont really care about trps rite? They y do this? Maryada is deffo the best shows star plus has ever had and i just hope they do justice to it! wish trps really didnt matter! we love the show soooooooooooooooo much and wish the show still says as awesome as it is and as real as it is! Dont know how to feel right now.
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

I will miss it now...cos i can't watch at 2.30 cos i'm at uni...SP is so wrong...after all this is the only show i'm watching right now with any interest...that also is ruined. 

Heyyy u can always find it here or on youtube-please do keep watching this show. We need as many viewers as we can to watch this awesome show!Embarrassed Please dont let the time change effect your interestEmbarrassed

I hope this decision is going to be beneficialSmile
humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
all they care is just trps...they donot care about ho good show is..i mean i wa already suspecting this that since it is not gaining trps it will be first shifted to afternoon slot then if it did no gain again it will be closed down...this is the only show i watch on star plus...its pity if this happens
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I wish they show repeats in the eve. These people are going to loose good trp as many people who work, watch this show at 11:30 PM.
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MrsKaranGrover

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Guys...my two cents for what its is worth...this decision, if it is true, is a channel one! The PH is very supportive about this story and are not going to compromise that...trust me on that! Embarrassed 

So, please make your views heard on the Facebook Star Plus page and on the one for this show.

Also...Embarrassed...please keep commenting on the articles, fan club pages and voting on the Chaskha meter rating. RaQesh dropped this week. If we do our best to keep Maryaada in the top 10 of India Forums...that will ensure that it keeps getting more eyeballs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesMrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index