Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

For the little heart of mine(AR SS) Last Part Pg2

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Heyya Guys...

Umm today im here with my first ever short story..It started as a one shot but it turned out to be longer than i thought..Dont worry guys..Here the first part of the SS..I shall complete it today itself...Now im off for my lunch...Leave your comments on the first part and w8 for the second part..though you wont have to wait for long..I promise to put it up today itself..Actually its only coz i havent decided whether i want Ridzie or die or live..Till then Enjoy this installment

For the little heart of mine..

Girl: Armaan.. 'I want Sid..i realized I cant love you when Sid is next to me..I don't need you anymore'

And she walked off without a single drop of tear..not a tinge of regret nor guilt..just plain coolness and firmness in her gestures'

He had been hearing different versions of this dialogue for the past hour..Why it came, he really dint know..But he was well aware of one fact..He had lost her..He couldn't find words..He was weak'Totally devastated..Life again was playing a fool of himself..Making him hope to the peak and then shatter everything at the cost of just few words..He found no reason to live..An orphan that he was..he never received love..he dint know what was love until he met her..She was what he wanted..Now she was gone..Gone for good..He dint know..He felt himself being strangled into the prison of his own loneliness..All those memories flashed..Their engagement..The shootout..Their meeting once again..Their blissful times..Every bit of his happiness she had sucked it just as she left..Left him hopeless..Left him shattered to no bounds..The truth..As everyone says is bitter..He couldn't digest it..And when it did..Even tears refused to come..He dint know where he drove himself to..He dint know when he reached the beachside..He just sat there in the lonely cliff..utterly blank at emotions..and memories wildly flashing to doom him in his head..

Guy: Why are you doing this to him, Ridhima?

Ridhima: Its my decision..If I need peace I need to do it..Sid you promised me..Please..I cant go weak now..

Sid: What about him..wont he be shattered?

Ridhima: I don't care..Just do as I told..and be back..

Sid just nodded..He knew she was firm..Nothing could make her change her decision..

Sid: Shilpa..

Shilpa: Haan Jiju

Sid: I need to talk to you..

Shilpa: Ji..Main yeh file dekar aati hoon'

Sid: Theek Hai..

Ridhima: Is she ready?

Sid: Yeah..Convinced her..

Ridhima: Thanks for everything you are doing...

Sid simply nodded..Silence capsulated them..

Ridhima: Bye, Sid..

Sid: Are you sure you don't want me coming?

Ridhima: Yes..Just make sure my love is happy..

Ridhima passed a small smile..Sid replied with an equally short smile hardly reaching his eyes..

Armaan: Yes..I shall marry you Shilpa..

Shilpa: Thank you, Armaan..This means more than anything to me..

Armaan gave a small smile and Shilpa came forward to kiss him in his cheeks..

LOCKER ROOM

Yes..he had decided to marry Shilpa..another girl..Not Ridhima..The truth had dissolved in..She dint want him..And he dint want to be the reason for another person's grief..He knew he would not love Shilpa an inch more than he love Ridhima..But he still would try..Try to grow an affection for Shilpa..try to father her children..He went to his locker to get his coat and steth..As he hung the steth around his neck..he found her photos lying beneath the files..He lifted it and lone tear escaped his eyes..He knew he would harbor her memories deep within..But if he kept anything in the open then Shilpa would be hurt..He knew what it felt like to be hurt..If it could be called hurt..And he dint want anyone else to suffer it..It was deadly..He took a plastic bag..Dropped in each and everything in his locker that reminded him of her..And when he looked sidewise..he saw her locker..He knew there would many stuff of his within that..He decided to take it..He dint want her to spoil her life ahead thinking of a loser like him..He wasn't stealing he was only taking what was his..He opened the locked locker using his tactics..He was good at it..It reminded him strongly of the times when he used to check her locker for teasing her..He couldn't bear it and so he shut his head with the memories as soon as it had come..He found his watch, a piece of his old shirt and a photo of their engagement..As he picked up the photo, he found a book..It was quite unusual for Ridhima to keep anything but her files in her locker..He found his hands taking the book..It was her diary..He slid past the pages until her reached the last installment on the book..It was dated 22 December 2010..Exactly a week back..The day that shattered him..The day he dreaded the most..He continued reading.

He was panting..

Armaan: Shilpa..did you see Ridhima?

Shilpa: No

Armaan: And sid?

Shilpa: Umm..Hes off duty today..

Armaan tried Sid's phone without further questions..No answer..

Armaan: Shilpa..I know that you know where he is..Tell me..Please..I need to know..(He shook her by her shoulders)

Shilpa: Huh..(She was breathing heavily..and for the first time not because of his touch)

Armaan: Please..

Shilpa: (quietly): The last thing he told me was that Di had fainted when she left the house..He took her to the hospital..

Armaan: Which one? Shilpa..please..

Shilpa: You know..dont you? (she was now softly crying)

Armaan: Yes..(He was fighting his emotions)..Now tell me the hospital?

Shilpa: Lifeline, Lonavla..under Dr.Arjun

Armaan: Thanks..Im sorry..

Shilpa nodded..She knew something like this would happen..

Armaan ran to his car..He knew it all along..He now knew why his head would not accept it..He drove at top speed to reach Lonavla as soon as possible..

Armaan: Sid..Where's Ridhima?

Sid: What are you doing here?..He was more than just shocked to see Armaan here..But of course this was Armaan we are talking about..

Armaan: Please Sid..Shut it..I know everything..Wheres she?

Just then, a young and handsome doctor came out of the ICCU..

Doctor: Hello..You must be with the lady inside? Well..Im Dr.Arjun..

Armaan: Hows she?

Dr. Arjun: We'll talk about it..You both are her'?

Sid: I am her friend and he is her fianc..(Armaan gave a small smile and Sid had no qualms in returning it)..Dr. Arjun..What is that you want to talk about her?

Dr.Arjun: Yeah sure..we will talk in my room..Come and please feel free to call me Arjun..

Arjun: Armaan , Sid, you both know her condition..her reports said she won't be able to stand another 2 more months..But now once again we have conducted some tests..According to those we do have an option..A real life-death game..A major surgery..Just a 99.9 - 0.01 chance..You see you guys have the option..We can discharge her tonight and let her have the best 2 months of her life..or if you are really willing to trust the surgery..then we may carry on with it..But there are 99% chances that it won't be successful..I can give you an hour's time to make your decision..

Armaan and Sid who have been listening intently had taken their decision with that one glimpse of each other..

Armaan: Arjun..we don't think we need to think..We want the surgery..We trust God in this..Im..Im..(He was broken..)

Sid: Arjun..You may do the necessary..We are willing for the surgery..It should be immediate..

Arjun: If you both are very sure..then we will carry on..We need to run some final tests on her..We can only do it by night..Because I have another two major surgeries lined up..For the tests I will send another doctor..A doctor named Neeraj would be there to conduct them in about half an hour..Till then you guys see her and get something for lunch..

Armaan and Sid thanked him for everything he was doing to help them..Armaan was filled with thoughts..He had decided..He wiped his tears..He turned back..

Armaan: Arjun.. Umm..Would you mind if I ran her tests and be with you for the surgery? I am a qualified neurologist..

He turned towards Sid to check if he approved..Sid gave a nod and gentle smile..He dint have to wait for long to hear an approval from Arjun's side too..

Arjun: Yeah Sure..If that's the case..then you may take the lead..i will be quite tired after the two surgeries today..Just give this note to the nurse at the ICCU and she will help you..

He quickly scribbled a note with his signature and gave it to Armaan..

Armaan: Thanks..

Sid: Armaan, you carry on..I will get food for you and incase Ridhima wakes up..she too needs food..

Armaan: Ok..be back soon..

Armaan showed the note and the old nurse was more than willing to help this desperate young man..The way he gazed at Ridhima was enough for anyone to understand the depth of their relation..She handed him her file and a steth to conduct the tests..

Armaan stared at her empty face..He was determined to get back his Ridhima..He was now going to be professional and save her..He wasn't going to shed a single tear until he won his mission..He wanted her back and that's all that he knew at the moment..He hung the steth around his neck and took over the file..He was no longer Armaan..He was Dr.Armaan, one of the best neurologists in town..

He was done..he took the steth and sat down on the chair beside her bed..He took her hand..and whispered.."Basket..why didn't you tell me..why do you love me so much..dont worry princess..I will get you back..I promise I won't let go of you.."

He rubbed her hand gently and on an impulse he took the pages he had torn from the diary to read it once more..It stood for the extraordinary love Ridhima possessed for him..It stood for the painful sacrifice she took for him..He dint know why but he read it again..Whether it hurt him or made him happy..he dint know..

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT PART (LAST PART)

Luv Amal

Edited by arluver4life - 03 January 2011 at 1:57am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_beautydivine93Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..piyushinIhArIkAbsk1Anokheeswarobi1richa_bBhavya8qt4evershaaz_91Redrose21scorpio95Altaira..Ashi..jannat4everunknown.JenniferfanshonadesireIqbal Neha1pinkssParneetSprachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGvidu87fafitaibaaaARKJ_4EVERAMMY12shonagudiaanumeha_rajatNorzMeghzzEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Euphoria-ammyridz600sweetdesireKrishna_Sourav

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
That was nice! Pls dont let ridhima die!
Updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

richa_b Senior Member
richa_b
richa_b

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Hi Amal,

Just came across your SS and simply loved it. You have left it at a very interesting point and I will be waiting to read the rest.

Continue soon.

Cheers,
Richa

Edited by richa_b - 29 December 2010 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143Aubade.

fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Awww so sweet...especially the end part ws soooo cuteeeEmbarrassed

Aubade.

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyaa

oye u little devilTongue u didnt pm me??Cry
& wat about ur other ff?? wen u gonna update dat one??

hahah..jaan...first yeh SS ke baare main comment kar...and i thot i will pm after i finish the other part too..other ff...ya its gonna be updated today..quite long..more hotness than i thotWink

kavyaa

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arluver4life

oye u little devilTongue u didnt pm me??Cry
& wat about ur other ff?? wen u gonna update dat one??

hahah..jaan...first yeh SS ke baare main comment kar done......and i thot i will pm after i finish the other part too ohkees np dear..other ff...ya its gonna be updated today yiepiiiiiiii..quite long..more hotness than i thot woahoooo m all d more excited nw....Wink

heyya one more thing i might nt be able 2 comment ya as i'v exams frm monday so dn think dat i'v nt read it... i'll def read it bt commenting ka pakka nai hai... actually dat depends on wen u update if i'll be here 4 mah break frm studies den i'll comment bt cant promise... so dn mind hun... & dn think i dn luv ur ff its just dat exams r keeping me really busy so hope u understand dat... & i really luv ur ffs...

luv yaSmile
tanvi

i understand jaan..its ok..concentrate on ur exams..dont mess it...i wil w8 for ur comments..luv u <3..muah..

kavyaa

Go to top