Maan we need some lust not mushy must!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️geet in red, i hoep maan will say something lusty and full of desires or do something like xxxx dont want to listen those mushy dialogues tumhari sadgi and all mujhay impress karna and all tired of it, and i am sure mr.hotty would have said something provoking to geet that's why she is doing all this hot stuff omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️i am tired of his must say mushy dialogues do something or say something lusty☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soch kar hi me getting all shy shy ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...........pata nahi dekh kar kya hoga but I hope/want something naughty naughty to happen between them 😍

Cheers,
Devi
heermeher thumbnail
i know baba Maan Singh Khurana bhi naa

waise bhi if she is dressing like this is only infrong of her would be so thats allowed even if she is tradional right

better he does something or there is no point in this😍
heermeher thumbnail
let him not go the skin allergy mode plssssssssssss god
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: heermeher

i know baba Maan Singh Khurana bhi naa

waise bhi if she is dressing like this is only infrong of her would be so thats allowed even if she is tradional right

better he does something or there is no point in this😍

something hot should happen otherwise like you said there would be no point of all this hardwork by poor geet, atleast for not her sake for himself as he wants her in front of his eyes 24/7 and if like this is sooooooooooo something really hot should happen.

Mallu
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BABA MAAN SINGH KHURANA KI JAI HO!!!

mujhe to lagta hai poore yajna (bath tub yajna ahem ahem...☺️😳☺️❤️.)ki taiiiyari unhone hi ki hogi....vats GEET ko apne wash mein karne ke liye....😳
😳
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
knowing maan singh khuranna, well, nothing will happen!!!mostly eye locks, hand kisses, or forehead kisses, or even the hug in the usual style, poor fella, he has not loved so much previously, so maybe his knowledge of showing love is this, pals...and geet knows she has to teach him everything from first saying ilu, and then kissing him on his cheeks...he has not idea what to do, but i bet he will learn from her how to open up and show his feelings other than the mushy mushy dialogues...but hurry up msk, brij is coming back, arjun is already on ur back, do hurry up...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There you go girl, well said, Oh yes please something more passionate and exciting like Maan's previous dialogue, "itne pass mat aao, kuch kuch hone lagta hain", hope he takes this to the next level, what say😆😉😳

Come on Maan Geet said ILU first, she kissed you on the cheek first, she's planning a hot evening for you, it's time you took the lead😆
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seeing hamare saadhu MSK i think sherni koh hi kuch karna padega......v all kept thinking Maan Geet ki himmat test karega but now i think it will be the other way round.......may be sherni realized woh to kuch nahi karega so now looks like Geet all set to seduce him.......atleast now MSK show that u r her lover not just her care-taker😆😉😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

seeing hamare saadhu MSK i think sherni koh hi kuch karna padega......v all kept thinking Maan Geet ki himmat test karega but now i think it will be the other way round.......may be sherni realized woh to kuch nahi karega so now looks like Geet all set to seduce him.......atleast now MSK show that u r her lover not just her care-taker😆😉😳

in bold very true🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg omg what geet is upto maan seeing geet like that maybe he will hide his face blushing🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu