Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan as an elder brother for Annie ! (Page 4)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Heyy Ritu,

omgg i absitively posilutely concur....i always like that better than saying agree....makes it kinda coolLOL

sorry off topic.....but you are right....when has maan ever been anything less than perfect in relationships?....i know nobody is perfect in this world or atleast thats what i hear but for some reason, i can't say maan as anything but the perfect guy for every girl!Embarrassed.....am i biased? probably soLOL....but if we look at it, the way he has taken care of dadi, given new meaning to geet's life and now his protectiveness over annie.....and on top of all this, his number one position outside and his brilliant job at handling KC....he has handled everything in his own msk style, which we all know is hawtydrooliciousLOL.....but the one thing i love the most about him is his uncanny sixth sense, which always knows when any of his loved ones are hurtEmbarrassed....i am sure that only happens to people who go out all the way for their loved ones and lovee them soo deeply!....and coming to GC....you are correct, his expressions say it all!....and man, those gorgeous eyesDay Dreaming....he has given such life to maan that i doubt even the most brilliant actor in the world can play it like him......he has made maan so real for us!Embarrassed

awesome post once again!Clap....and thank you for bringing this point up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I am glad you wrote abt it. I was also thinking why nobody is commenting on that aspect of MSK. I really liked the protective elder bhai avatar!

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hey Ritu
nice to see you post on this ....
Maan gives his 100% to every emotion & every relationship .. he loves & protects his loved ones
they are his world & even if he is not sure ..yet he can sense when things are not right
he is the successful Maan Singh Khurana who is controlling his empire & he cannot be doing that if he had no rite sense to judge people for who they are ... he reads people always well & his equation with NT & Brij..followed by now Arjun proves it aptly ... so does his counting Adi as his confidant.....
You have to earn his trust as he does the respect all show towards him....
Arjun has long way to go before he sees Maan add him to his good books.

Yes he is a brother that every girl could love to have ... protective , caring & someone you can always bank on...Annie more than once made it clear how much confidant she is about her big bro & his capabilities & power .... blind trust & that he has sure earned ..same as the respect that Annie has for him & thats why she lied ..she knows she is not rite in her actions & more than that she knows she is doing something that Maan wont approve of & as Dadi has many times said..Maan only sides right ..Annie knew she is not on the right side now & so she had to lie ...

Hope to read more from you ....keep on posting

Hey Nandita thanks for sharing ! Yeah u are completely right ....Maan is man of great acumen!
He is a perfect mind reader n thats why a succesful business tycoon !

A very valid point u put that Annie lied coz she defo knows that her actions wont be approved by an elder bro like Maan ! And Arjun really has to prove himself to earn the trust of Maan Singh Khurana.

Though MSK is a fictional char but still u rightly said every gal would love to have a bro like Maan ...so protective,caring n loving !Heart
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Ritu,

omgg i absitively posilutely concur....i always like that better than saying agree....makes it kinda coolLOL

sorry off topic.....but you are right....when has maan ever been anything less than perfect in relationships?....i know nobody is perfect in this world or atleast thats what i hear but for some reason, i can't say maan as anything but the perfect guy for every girl!Embarrassed.....am i biased? probably soLOL....but if we look at it, the way he has taken care of dadi, given new meaning to geet's life and now his protectiveness over annie.....and on top of all this, his number one position outside and his brilliant job at handling KC....he has handled everything in his own msk style, which we all know is hawtydrooliciousLOL.....but the one thing i love the most about him is his uncanny sixth sense, which always knows when any of his loved ones are hurtEmbarrassed....i am sure that only happens to people who go out all the way for their loved ones and lovee them soo deeply!....and coming to GC....you are correct, his expressions say it all!....and man, those gorgeous eyesDay Dreaming....he has given such life to maan that i doubt even the most brilliant actor in the world can play it like him......he has made maan so real for us!Embarrassed

awesome post once again!Clap....and thank you for bringing this point up!
Thanks for sharing !
Yeah yeah I know he's a person for whom we can say Perfection Personified !
And I completely agreed what u wrote abt MSK's Sixth Sense ! And it is 100% proved also that it happens to ppl who love their loved one so deeply ....
And GC has made this char of Maan Singh Khurana larger than life kinda.Clap
Words are less to decribe his potential.He's an actor par excellence !
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
our baba MSK is a perfectionist....:):):)

so no wonder whtever he'll do, it will be perfect as him....:)

credit goes to GC who played the character beautifully n creator n nissar for creating such a perfect character.....!!!!
abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
He  is  a responsible  brother too.Mr.perfectionist.Clap

Rituparnaa

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I love msk! And I lovvveedddd his protectiveness over annie!

Rituparnaa

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
MSK is really the very strong character who is a concerning brother a caring would be husband and the affectionate grandson this is what a Man should be.

Rituparnaa

Go to top