Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bluedreamz953

Yes Ritu!!

I was also gonna make a topic on this!!
You've literally said everything I wanted to say
He's such an ideal person...good grandson,loving husband?...awesome brother....He's really a perfect man!

Thanks dear !
I enjoyed his concerns n care for her though it was a very small segment !
Had they shown this adorable side of Maan more rather than Annie n Arjun's So FAST n QUICK Confession n Love n RomanceπŸ˜† then we would have defo enjoyed more I hope !😊
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is definately a great brother and GC's potrayal as a concerned-protective brother is brilliant!
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post rituπŸ€—and I totally agree with everything you said....maan is just perfect..by far the best character i have seen.ufffffffff kya look diya kal arjun ko...and wt can i say abt guru ya😍he is the best.hes the one who made it possible...hes perfect not only as maan bt as a true,humble human being also..Edited by maneetrocks - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hey exactly my take ya........me too so confused !
I so want this Arjun should be sidelined for sometime !
How many evils the poor guy has to handle alone?
But they r making a way 4 Brij's entry as a criminal also.
Oh God though I wanted this Brij n Maan's face off to watch but Arjun its making us so confused !
And that too the way they r sketching Arjun's char is too irritating sometime ....I mean we love to read Maan's char though he's a man of few words.But am seriously nt interested to read Arjun.
Let the guy should speak up some lines........its nt creating suspense rather annoying too much!
Oh Gog hope they wont show Arjun tie up with Brij to harm Maan !😲
Let him handle each individually!

well if they sideline arjun ... i really am confused ... does this mean that .... thy will get married & arjun's character will end ... if it ends it's really nice ...

OMG arjun & brij together ... but for that also thy need to know tht their common enemy is maan ... & for them to meet will take some time ... how will thy meet in KM ... as arjun is working over there ...

yes ritu agree ... it's high time thy give arjun some dialogues .... bcoz
he has on the whole only 1 expression on his face whn he is romancing ,flirting or planning some thing bad ... so don't know wht his actual exoression is ... whether he is feeling attracted / making devious plans ... his expressions are confusing & we can bear him for only couple of min ... not more than tht ...

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BANG ON.

MSK is a great bro.  Loyalty runs in his blood and truth and justice seem to be his dharmic pillars.  What an M S K.

Annie and Geet trust him blindly and need his protection and therefore he fulfils this loyalty with utmost sword-waving delight .  Dadima is an equal and a woman of great dignity and worth and he swears by her pride and family honor and therefore the last legend of the Khurana Khandan gets his top priority in every decision making gesture.
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Yes ....MSK's eyes said it all...........he has his doubts where Annie & Arjun are concerned and he is definitely a protective elder vrother who doesnt want any harm to befall his sister....and he is definitely getting bad vibes from Arjun. I am sure he will protect her from Arjun's bad intentions eventually...........or Arjun will genuinely fall in love with Annie and convince Maan to accept them.
GC has portrayed this aspect of Maan's caracter very beautifully......no words..only expressions...says it all!!πŸ‘
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

BANG ON.

MSK is a great bro.  Loyalty runs in his blood and truth and justice seem to be his dharmic pillars.  What an M S K.

Annie and Geet trust him blindly and need his protection and therefore he fulfils this loyalty with utmost sword-waving delight .  Dadima is an equal and a woman of great dignity and worth and he swears by her pride and family honor and therefore the last legend of the Khurana Khandan gets his top priority in every decision making gesture.

Thats the truth that these three ladies are so important in his life n equally imp I must say !
All of them trust him to the core n he reciprocates it with equally ! His prime concern is the happiness of his family n their security which he does with utmost care n concern !And thats why he was a bit irritated n suspicious abt Arjun's so much interaction with Annie.Coz he defo smells something fishy abt arjun...........after all Maan Singh Khurana is having Hawk's eyes!😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Yes ....MSK's eyes said it all...........he has his doubts where Annie & Arjun are concerned and he is definitely a protective elder vrother who doesnt want any harm to befall his sister....and he is definitely getting bad vibes from Arjun. I am sure he will protect her from Arjun's bad intentions eventually...........or Arjun will genuinely fall in love with Annie and convince Maan to accept them.

GC has portrayed this aspect of Maan's caracter very beautifully......no words..only expressions...says it all!!πŸ‘

Not only doubts he was a bit irritated also abt Arjun's so much presence in KM that too with more interaction with Annie.I hope he'll be able protect Annie from Arjun b4 anything bad happens really.
Or as u said Arjun may realize the truth of NT n fall for Annie honestly n make himself a deserving person for annie.

Lines in blue........PERFECT ! Just his eyes are enough to express all the emotions !

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all points you made. His concern as an elder brother comes out in the following dialog also (after he talks to Dev for the first time after their tiff) - 'Tum Kaise In Galat Raston Pe Chalgaya Mere Bhai'. 
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know i like seeing MSK in brother mode 😊 and it would have been so cute to see a brother-sister interaction 😳  but GRR i can't stand that girl !!! 🀒😑