Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

OR they too realised that when it comes to Arushi then nothing should be taken as given and wait till the episode to air for confirmation....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

From previous experience they've seen how they have changed the track to suit CVs mood that day.

I am breathing a bit easy now..Having actually seen her in the Sax Villa..I am happy now that the blot and Blight and eclipse  on Thakur Mansion/MKAP is finally receding..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Zoor ks jhatka haye zoroon say laga haye lagaπŸ˜‰

You wont believe , That is the song that is playing in my player Right NOW !!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Fatiii, Kyun Late?? Meeting mein Phas gayi , kya??
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You wont believe , That is the song that is playing in my player Right NOW !!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Fatiii, Kyun Late?? Meeting mein Phas gayi , kya??

and after reading ur update the 1st song came to my mind was thisπŸ˜‰ with some crispy dance moves as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nahi rey i was free today bus pata hi nahi chala time kahaan guzar gaya aur main subha thi na yahaan but u were not here as usual 😭
tanthya thumbnail

and after reading ur update the 1st song came to my mind was thisπŸ˜‰ with some crispy dance moves as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nahi rey i was free today bus pata hi nahi chala time kahaan guzar gaya aur main subha thi na yahaan but u were not here as usual 😭

Free and u did not tapkofy here..Busy with PC !!😑😑😑

Na re..Came in the noon...Severe Headache..had  a cup of Strong bitter coffee n  crocin and went off to sleep ..
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Free and u did not tapkofy here..Busy with PC !!😑😑😑

Na re..Came in the noon...Severe Headache..had  a cup of Strong bitter coffee n  crocin and went off to sleep ..

shollyyyy succhi i didnt realise that its 5pm i went offline at 1pm and u know what i wa slost in maneet's land😳😳😳

but abhi sirf apnay love kay liye yahaan ayi succhiiiiiiπŸ€—

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kiski nazar lagi.... r u feeling better??? just tc of ur self buddy God bless ya always
tanthya thumbnail

shollyyyy succhi i didnt realise that its 5pm i went offline at 1pm and u know what i wa slost in maneet's land😳😳😳

but abhi sirf apnay love kay liye yahaan ayi succhiiiiiiπŸ€—

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kiski nazar lagi.... r u feeling better??? just tc of ur self buddy God bless ya always

Maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😑😑😑😑😑....Tum Uske saath thi ...

Katti Fatiiii, Katti ...

Nazar-vazar Kucho neina..yeh sab apki absence ke karan hogayi..My rooh, rom and whatever missed u and subconsciously realized you were with that  bulging eyed skeleton ..So had My headache..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..But am  much better ..Now..
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😑😑😑😑😑....Tum Uske saath thi ...

Katti Fatiiii, Katti ...

Nazar-vazar Kucho neina..yeh sab apki absence ke karan hogayi..My rooh, rom and whatever missed u and subconsciously realized you were with that  bulging eyed skeleton ..So had My headache..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..But am  much better ..Now..

allay allay mera babu mera bachaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kitna time hogaya tha tumharay moun say maneet ki tareef sunayπŸ˜‰ heheheh

Abbay kisi majaal jo humaray beech main aye phir cahay wo maneet hi kiyun na hun main door phaink dungi unko bhiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hummm thats good yara😊
tanthya thumbnail

allay allay mera babu mera bachaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kitna time hogaya tha tumharay moun say maneet ki tareef sunayπŸ˜‰ heheheh

Abbay kisi majaal jo humaray beech main aye phir cahay wo maneet hi kiyun na hun main door phaink dungi unko bhiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hummm thats good yara😊

Sirf Babu..saath kouno choco's Nahi...Krishna se Seekh fatii..woh apni Pratigya kaise khayal rakhtha hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Mujhe uski tareef karne mein bahuth hi Khushi  milthi hai, Bey !!..πŸ˜ƒ

Haila !!! Mein Marjawan...Is meeti baathon par hi Hum fida hojaathe hain Fatiiii * Sighhh 😍*
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the desc. and link dear!!😊

Aarushi was saved from a fake slap as well😑...it was a body double of her...i wonder why CV's are using BD for Aarushiyaaaa, Amma and SS too often...it looks very awkward🀒
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the desc. and link dear!!😊

Aarushi was saved from a fake slap as well😑...it was a body double of her...i wonder why CV's are using BD for Aarushiyaaaa, Amma and SS too often...it looks very awkward🀒

except for Pooja, Arhan and Jaswant ...other's have used Body double too  often ...I think the reason for Aarushi's double would be that Avantika cant stand still..her body moves of its own volition ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†