Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rachna_5

is it me or is there way too much nautanki in this entire jhamela

SRK never had any qualms in admitting he is a drama queen haha๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†  still love him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kattyluv

SRK never had any qualms in admitting he is a drama queen haha๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†  still love him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol i wasn't pertaining to srk individually, i was talking about the whole shebang
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kjo  is using kwk to mend SRK's relationship with his colleagues but ruining every other star's relationship..great!
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^
i think those relationships were already ruined. the Abhi-Shweta epi was ok. so was Farah/Imtiaz n Raju Hirani. the imran/ranbir epi was ok too. not defending kjo. just pointing out the fact that those pple chose to speak whatever they wanted.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just cant wait for the episode to be aired........
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont want SRK to apologise to any1, he did nothing wrong and he always apologises anyway

media always uses his words and uses it to make new made up controversies with ppl and then they have the nerd to ask him abt it

what a bunch of pathetic losers working @ media these days
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

i dont want SRK to apologise to any1, he did nothing wrong and he always apologises anyway

media always uses his words and uses it to make new made up controversies with ppl and then they have the nerd to ask him abt it

what a bunch of pathetic losers working @ media these days

i agree with ya
he is sweetest person in bollywood......he doesn't need to apologise to anyone......and he is the King Khan no one can be like him๐Ÿ˜›.....love u SRK๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love you SRk, but your not a baby. "I asked my parents to come back and they didn't." So your using that excuse for the reason why you can't keep friends. ๐Ÿ˜• Come up with a better excuse SRK next time, on why u don't pick up your friend's calls. That comment was very childish.

read it properly i cannot ask people to come back to me!!!! as he has a fear of rejection and being turned down, cause he might've believed that his parents will cum bak but they didn't, he is not the sort of person that can be expressive vocally about his feelings, people who are his friends know that he loves them no matter what!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rachna_5

is it me or is there way too much nautanki in this entire jhamela

Its not just you. we are all here, right beside you
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desilawyer

^^

i think those relationships were already ruined. the Abhi-Shweta epi was ok. so was Farah/Imtiaz n Raju Hirani. the imran/ranbir epi was ok too. not defending kjo. just pointing out the fact that those pple chose to speak whatever they wanted.

Exactly .... Though Karan is no  angel , but everyone on the show knew exactly what they were talking about .... This time i got the feeling that rather than being witty, the show was catty - its like people had decided beforehand who they were going to run down and then plead "have a sense of humour"