Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sorry Guys For The Absence In The Forums (Page 4)

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Aww im so sorry for your loss! May his soul rest in peace.
Dont worry we are with youHug

Edited by kasuartifan - 30 December 2010 at 6:38pm

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Mages, i lost my mom a month back, i know how ur feeling, since i have been through this. I can still flash on tht day my mom died, i kept staring at her eyes, i thought she wud look at me in some time, tht just didn't happen. I can feel the last time i touched my mom. I can see evrything so clearly from tht day like it was yesterday, i can hear the screams. There hasn't been one day i havn't cried. It feels like a part of my heart was ripped out. It hurts so badly, tht u can't explain the pain ur having. It's pain tht only u can feel, but no one can see it. I seriously can tell evry single thing from those two days i went through.

But u know u just can't stop some one from leaving. There is a time evryone has to go. Evn though it's hard to be strong a person has to be strong for other. Like me, i know my grandma cries alot. Each time i tell her, "do u know how much mom was in pain?" Then she says "tht's true 2", and stops crying.

Love, take care and live for the ones who u love, pray for the ones who who r now resting in peace.

May his soul rest in peace and i'll pray for u and ur family tht may God give u strenght.

Im glad u shared this W*H us, if u need to talk W*H some one, just Pm me.

Iqra

Edited by pakindmuziq - 29 December 2010 at 5:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny--Lana

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather Mages. May his soul rest in peace. Be strong for your mother and yourself, take careSmile

God BlessHug
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
May his soul rest in peace...

iqz- jut how much i adore the way u are...Love u gal and i love how strong u are..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Mages it's really very bad news.  I can feel ur pain as I also gone through such phase. Ur mom-dad were divorced but I loved my father a lot. He was like a friend to me. In fact I was more close to my father than my mother and when I lost him I felt like the whole world became black to me. But gradually I learned living. It was 10 years ago but still I feel he is with me. U also will learn living and remember one thing he will always be with u.
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hello mages,  u dont know me yet but i just want to say that i know what it's like to lose someone close..

may his soul rest in peace.. u will be strong... take care!
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
SORRY to hear this MAGES! )":
god bless his soul, be strong.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index