Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sorry Guys For The Absence In The Forums (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Welcome back Smile

thanx yaar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Mages I'm so Sorry for this tragic event tat occur in u're lyf .. All I can give u is tight hugHug I knw it won't cover up..but I pray for u're strenght n u're grandpaa's soul may rest in peace .. I can understand Hw it feels..
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hi, i dont know you but reading this brought tears to my eyes....
Cry   one of my friends also lost her grandfather on 25th and she is miserable too.. Cry 
i hope your grandad's soul rests in peace and may God give you and your mother strength to live through this tough time. Hug Hug 
Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged

My condolences to your family. May god bless his soul.

I can totally understand what you're going through.. I just want to say don't loose hope in life as things happen for a reason.

Like they say "don't be sad for what's over, be happy it happened" like in your case, when you didn't have a dad your grandpa fulfilled that responsibility and did way more. He made the person you are today, he'll always be in your heart and will watch you from above. He'll show you the path from above when you're in trouble and will follow you as your shadow. 

I may sound a bit filmy but that is what I have learnt. I have learnt to deal with deaths of my loved ones. 

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
pls read my PM.
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
We have never interacted but Im really sorry for your loss dont lose heart I know that its hard to do that but your mom needs u to be strong
Talk to a close friend of yours who understands you it will help you
We will pray for your grandfathers soul may he rest in peace
maggiemuffy Senior Member
maggiemuffy
maggiemuffy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hey mages!! ... im really sorry for ur loss !!! my condolences to ur family !!!!
even i tooo lost a person ....whoz close to me !!!
....................i can give u is a huge big hug n a shoulder to cry on .....n a person whom u think u can talk to n share ur grief

,........may ur grandfather's soul rest in peace ...n well pray for ur grandad ...
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I am so sorry  for ur loss dear..May ur granpa's soul rest in peace..I wil  pray for ur granadpa & for ur family..God give courage to u & ur familyy.Keep faith..Lots of love..HugGive sometime to urself.. u will feel better.I am sure u can hadnle  everything..Take care

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index