Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Time heals every wound, it won't fill in your grand daddy's absence but it will help you stop feeling incomplete. Take care of yourself, your grand father will be loved and missed always. I hope his soul rests in peace. =)

And be back when you feel like. 🤗
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really sorry to hear abt your GF! Its been a Big  loss, I know,  and we do understand,  In this hard time we all are with you. 🤗 Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww im so sorry for your loss! May his soul rest in peace.
Dont worry we are with you🤗
Edited by kasuartifan - 13 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Mages, i lost my mom a month back, i know how ur feeling, since i have been through this. I can still flash on tht day my mom died, i kept staring at her eyes, i thought she wud look at me in some time, tht just didn't happen. I can feel the last time i touched my mom. I can see evrything so clearly from tht day like it was yesterday, i can hear the screams. There hasn't been one day i havn't cried. It feels like a part of my heart was ripped out. It hurts so badly, tht u can't explain the pain ur having. It's pain tht only u can feel, but no one can see it. I seriously can tell evry single thing from those two days i went through.

But u know u just can't stop some one from leaving. There is a time evryone has to go. Evn though it's hard to be strong a person has to be strong for other. Like me, i know my grandma cries alot. Each time i tell her, "do u know how much mom was in pain?" Then she says "tht's true 2", and stops crying.

Love, take care and live for the ones who u love, pray for the ones who who r now resting in peace.

May his soul rest in peace and i'll pray for u and ur family tht may God give u strenght.

Im glad u shared this W*H us, if u need to talk W*H some one, just Pm me.

Iqra
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather Mages. May his soul rest in peace. Be strong for your mother and yourself, take care😊

God Bless🤗
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May his soul rest in peace...

iqz- jut how much i adore the way u are...Love u gal and i love how strong u are..
heyy mages.. So so sorry for u lost.. May his soul rest in peace.. Ameen..
Take care of yourself and mum.. Be strong.. We r all here for you..
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mages it's really very bad news.  I can feel ur pain as I also gone through such phase. Ur mom-dad were divorced but I loved my father a lot. He was like a friend to me. In fact I was more close to my father than my mother and when I lost him I felt like the whole world became black to me. But gradually I learned living. It was 10 years ago but still I feel he is with me. U also will learn living and remember one thing he will always be with u.
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello mages,  u dont know me yet but i just want to say that i know what it's like to lose someone close..

may his soul rest in peace.. u will be strong... take care!
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SORRY to hear this MAGES! )":
god bless his soul, be strong.