India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sorry Guys For The Absence In The Forums

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

hi guys....i am sorry for my absence on my second home....actually i lost my grandfather on december 25th...10.57pm......i lost my that grandfather whom i opened my eyes for the first time on his arms after coming to the world...i didn't know my father because mom-dad was divorce and my dad was a violent psychiatric patient.....he was the one who showered me with father's love....who made me study.....whom i share all my sorrows...my happiness...and my every birthday i take his blessings.....i have lost my that grandfather....i always lived with him.....now since he is gone i can't live without him at all...me and mom are so lost without him.....

nowdays i have no mood to even watch Tere Liye...Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.....i feel like my soul has just come out from me......

i can't even cry my pain out because if i cry....i will loose mom too because she is in complete depression now.....i have to be strong....but then i cannot yaar.....i didn't know life is so cruel...if really god needs bring everyone with him then why create relationships and beautiful bonds like grandmother...grandfather...mother...father...brother...sister...husband...wife...why such relationships when all needs to go away one day......its really painful to loose a loved ones....after living with them...loving them.....its really painful....

i felt like sharing my pain with you guys...as you are my second family...at least i can cry infront of you for what i have lost....

i look so lost yaar......i have no mood in anything....i am always seeing his picture infront of me....even now i have no mood to on my laptop.....i was forced by my cousins.....

i am sorry for my absence on a few days on forums...i went through a very difficult phase of life....

i know life is moving on...but then some matters are not mend for moving on at all...i may move on in terms of life cycle...but then my grandadda will be always immerse into my soul

he was my grandfather but he was a friend...a father...a teacher...a brother to me....

i always call him my sweet old boyfriend.....i couldn't bear the pain of loosing him....

and also my reasons for not answering the questions in the member of the week thread...i am so sorry guys....i lost my most precious person in my life....i have lost interest in everything...even in forums...Tere Liye...Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani....i have loose myself.....i am feeling incomplete without my grandadda...now who will save me from mummy's scolding...beating....who will recite me bhagwad gita story and sanskrit....who will give me blessings on my birthdays.....who will be my shadow...i am so lost yaar....

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**IndefiniteLOVE-Zoya-chahaat.ffkhanSomerholicGirlAasthahereradt.Lina.saher_90Aisha.-nautankidollz-justadream.-tellyaddict-jesss.-Lostindreamsragzz.music_l0ver036_RiaNa_Sano88

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hi Mages!

I am really very sorry for your loss.I hope that your grandpa's soul rests in peace and I'll pray for you and your mom to get through this and be strong.
Right now you really need this:
HugHugHug

Be strong and I am sure you'll get through this rough time soon along with your mom.

Shruthi
pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

sorry to hear this news but its life u have to go on
remember him as ur good n happy memories if u feel bad he is there somewere watching u 
even he will feel bad 
now try to learn to live without him n b strong for ur mom
n ur grandfather rests in peace
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Heyy Mages!! so sorry to hear this.. God bless his soul.. 

I can understand what u must be going thru.. I know its easy to say but be strong, n dont lose ur heart.. That wud be da best way to make ur grandpa satisfied. He is n will be proud of u forever.. 

We IFians r always there wid u.. 

Edited by 247happy2bme - 29 December 2010 at 2:05am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Hi Mages!

I am really very sorry for your loss.I hope that your grandpa's soul rests in peace and I'll pray for you and your mom to get through this and be strong.
Right now you really need this:
HugHugHug

i don't know yaar...i will be strong or not but yes i have to be strong for my mom.....thanx yaar....i know you guys are with me on my thick and thin.....

Be strong and I am sure you'll get through this rough time soon along with your mom.

thanx yaar....

Shruthi
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

sorry to hear this news but its life u have to go on
remember him as ur good n happy memories if u feel bad he is there somewere watching u 
even he will feel bad 
now try to learn to live without him n b strong for ur mom
n ur grandfather rests in peace

thanx alot yaar....i will learn to live without him but its difficult
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Heyy Mages!! so sorry to hear this.. God bless his soul.. 

I can understand what u must be going thru.. I know its easy to say but be strong, n dont lose ur heart.. That wud be da best way to make ur grandpa satisfied. He is n will be proud of u forever.. 

We IFians r always there wid u.. 

thanx alot yaar.....
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Welcome back Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index