India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Change of behaviour? (Page 2)

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Eviction ka tension saab ke sar chad kar bol raha hai....khudh toh pagla gaye hai aur audience ko bhi pagal kar dena cahte hai....aaj bomb footaga sameer aur dolly ka band bajega....kahi aisa na ho dono wapas out hojaye ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnfire_gun

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ViewerConfused is confused as usual...........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
sab paagal ho gaye hain.
samir, shweta aur dolly soch rahe hain ke main na jaaoun is friday.
ashmit soch raha hai ke jo bhi bach gaya woh mujhse takkkar lega.
khali soch raha hai ke main to the great khali hoon public bachayegi.

cl0wn

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Ye sameer pagla gaya he ya ab finale me aane ke liye drama kar raha he..achanak se kuch zyada hi bolne laga he yaar...

cl0wn

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Personly I dont like Sameer...he is a escapist.....fultime bathroom clean karke baita hey!!!WinkTongueBig smile

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Does anyone notice a change of behaviour in EACH AND EVERY contestant this week?

All of them are acting slightly different than what they usually "act" like

Dolly is trying to control her anger and tells "PROVOKE MAT HONA VEERJI" LOL

Veerji is using the "PARMAATMAA" card and acting all "saint-like" and talks more often

Sameer is getting bold, aggressive and stubborn like before and voices out his opinions more

Shweta seems to have some tiff again with Dolly out of nowhere and doesn't give in to her play idea

Ashmit has become the very sweet "ITS ALL GOOD" forgiving and forgetting smiling angel

OH MY GOD
LOL LOL LOL

Looks like everyone is experimenting their own strategies to gain audience's support now
LOL LOL LOL

LOL Nice analysis!

Dolly & Shweta's tiff was only put on hold while Dolly went out to hunt down Sara & Veena. Now, with them both gone.. the tension is back again and I think Shweta realises this too, so she's finally not faking it and buttering up Dolly anymore.

Sameer has just lost it.. Ashmit is missing the Pingles.. Dolly is just guarding Veerji and Veerji himself is just shocked like us, that he made it to the finals. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnprerna4rishav

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cl0wn

Does anyone notice a change of behaviour in EACH AND EVERY contestant this week? All of them are acting slightly different than what they usually "act" like

I think you're trying to read too much between the lines.Clown

Dolly is trying to control her anger and tells "PROVOKE MAT HONA VEERJI" LOL
Eversince she's re-entered into the comp, she has been like that - watchful and safe. Her 1st innings was an embarassment (though sm consider it as "entertainment") so she's just trying to salvage whatever respect thats left in viewer's mind by controlling her outbursts and her cute-golu act. I didn't see any notceable change in her behavior in the past week.Clown

Veerji is using the "PARMAATMAA" card and acting all "saint-like" and talks more often
LOL, he isn't using "Parmatmaa" card .. and that aint a pretense. The vid - when Sam doubts his wrestling abilities, hurt his pride .. so he said that .. it is a defence mechanism..  and in any case, a single utterance/occurence is never enough to form any judgement. As far as "saint-like", Khali is the only person who hasn't had any temper outburst till now. So again, nothing unexpected.Clown

Sameer is getting bold, aggressive and stubborn like before and voices out his opinions more

He's always been like that - grumpy and a rigid person. Even in the 2 or 3rd week, when he lost to Manoj .. he decided that he wud deliberately brk the rules - so much so for his "I dont have any issues" attitude.Clown

Shweta seems to have some tiff again with Dolly out of nowhere and doesn't give in to her play idea

Shweta is scared and wants to avoid any ugly confrontation. She's been like that thru the 3months.Clown

Ashmit has become the very sweet "ITS ALL GOOD" forgiving and forgetting smiling angel
Other than his harkate with Veena/Sara, Ashmit has been an ok ok person. Unlike Sameer, he isn't rigid .. is open to advices and is more understanding.Clown

Looks like everyone is experimenting their own strategies to gain audience's support now LOL LOL LOL

Healthy skepticism is good .. but i think yahan overdose ho gaya ...Clown

Edited by thickhead - 29 December 2010 at 8:43am
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
The unintended humor was Ashmit requesting his fans (!) to vote for Shweta and Samir..!! (Guess what would he have done had he too been nominated alongwith Shweta and Samir.

Samir at least knows what impact a Khali punch would have, but as is his nature, the man is self-destructing. Samir belongs to the melancholy type whose happiness comes only when he is unhappy. Dukhi nahin toh sukhi nahi. This kind of persons do not ask for trouble, they almost always invite it  with both their hands. Let the man go tomorrow drowned in his cup full of sorrows. He is a total disappointment. Looks, they say, are not everything, but in Samir's case, I must say, they are everything. He is such a loser...!

Shweta Tiwari is playing amazingly well, considering the fact that she had never been out of the house unlike Samir , and Dolly (a late entrant too) or unlike late entrant like Khali.  I am accused of being a hidden ST fan, but trust me I did not know who ST was before this show and I still would shed tears if she is evicted. I do not watch soaps, and I do not have fav TV serial artists. But I look at this reality show as a game and find Shweta easily the best player to win the title.

The prolonged presence in the house has got on all these worthies nerves and they are now mentally disintegrating and unable to put up with their carefully cultivated suave, nice image as in Samir's case. But Shweta is keeping her act together, playing more wisely.  She may be faking it, she may be manipulating and doing worse things, but if you look at the show as a game to be played and won, she is the best player right now, followed by Ashmit (who is being protected by BB). Ashmit is doing better after Veena is out.

I thought Khali emerged better in his dual with Samir.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 29 December 2010 at 11:02pm

Go to top