Sorry Guys For The Absence On The Forum

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

hi guys....i am sorry for my absence on my second home....actually i lost my grandfather on december 25th...10.57pm......i lost my that grandfather whom i opened my eyes for the first time on his arms after coming to the world...i didn't know my father because mom-dad was divorce and my dad was a violent psychiatric patient.....he was the one who showered me with father's love....who made me study.....whom i share all my sorrows...my happiness...and my every birthday i take his blessings.....i have lost my that grandfather....i always lived with him.....now since he is gone i can't live without him at all...me and mom are so lost without him.....

nowdays i have no mood to even watch Tere Liye...Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.....i feel like my soul has just come out from me......

i can't even cry my pain out because if i cry....i will loose mom too because she is in complete depression now.....i have to be strong....but then i cannot yaar.....i didn't know life is so cruel...if really god needs bring everyone with him then why create relationships and beautiful bonds like grandmother...grandfather...mother...father...brother...sister...husband...wife...why such relationships when all needs to go away one day......its really painful to loose a loved ones....after living with them...loving them.....its really painful....

i felt like sharing my pain with you guys...as you are my second family...at least i can cry infront of you for what i have lost....

i look so lost yaar......i have no mood in anything....i am always seeing his picture infront of me....even now i have no mood to on my laptop.....i was forced by my cousins.....

i am sorry for my absence on a few days on forums...i went through a very difficult phase of life....

i know life is moving on...but then some matters are not mend for moving on at all...i may move on in terms of life cycle...but then my grandadda will be always immerse into my soul

he was my grandfather but he was a friend...a father...a teacher...a brother to me....

i always call him my sweet old boyfriend.....i couldn't bear the pain of loosing him....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LIfe can be very cruel ... and bad part is noting we can do about it ... none of us can feel your pain ... we can say we do or relate to it but only the one who suffers knows how it is like

I will pray for you and your mom to get the strength to bear this loss
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
may ur grandfather's soul RIP....
and u get the strength to bear this loss
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
May your grandfather's soul rest in peace and may God give you and your mom the strength to bear this loss...all our prayers are with you!
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

LIfe can be very cruel ... and bad part is noting we can do about it ... none of us can feel your pain ... we can say we do or relate to it but only the one who suffers knows how it is like

I will pray for you and your mom to get the strength to bear this loss

thanx alot yaar.....

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

may ur grandfather's soul RIP....

and u get the strength to bear this loss

thanx alot yaar....
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

May your grandfather's soul rest in peace and may God give you and your mom the strength to bear this loss...all our prayers are with you!

thanx alot yaar...i will be strong.....and will take care of my mom....
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Im sorry for your loss.. May god give you and your mom the strength to cope up with it... Life is harsh and we have to bear it, no matter what.. I understand what you must be going through.. But I am glad you are being strong for your mother..
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
May God bless you and everyone in your family...
May He give you the strength to face this....
You shall be in our prayers....*hugs*
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i understand yaar....life moves on...wherever he is,he will be watching u and loving u....take care of ur mom and remember...ur mom needs u...be strong......we will pray for ur grandpa...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago