Miley Jab Hum Tum

222-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun - Page 95

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved the scene in good time lodge when Mayu tries to wake up Nupz, he bends over her n they hv avery intense eye lock wid their bg score, it gives me goose bumps☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: acAasthamayur

<div></div>i toh always say mayank has been naughty from the very beginning....he always had the naughty streak in him....😃

I love naughty mayank 😍
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

😆 same here. It wasn't at all expected so that made it even more cute 😳
Aastha I remember a mayurian said they're really bad with short forms was that you? The TFC question is making me wonder😆

are even i'm bad with short forms.
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh mustve been someone else than.😳
you know the way she gets all scared was the first time they showed her more vulnerable side.
I was also shocked to see her cry just because he was gone for a while

she is very innocent from inside....
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubhie

i loved the scene in good time lodge when Mayu tries to wake up Nupz, he bends over her n they hv avery intense eye lock wid their bg score, it gives me goose bumps☺️

I loved that too. How he was all angry that she wasn't waking up and then gets so lost in her eyes that he forgets they have a bus to catch 😆
-Symphony- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubhie

mayur bg score is the best music i have ever heard in my life....nd i am not saying this coz i am a mayur fan....even ages before i got into mayur....whenever i heard this tune...i used to get lost in its soothing tune😳
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

<div></div>she is very innocent from inside....

Exactly. That's why I didn't why were people so upset when she was scared in the dhruv track. True that she was a brave girl but she also has her weaknesses the biggest being mayank, then why was everyone on the forum saying they can never believe nupur would do something like this Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail

I loved that too. How he was all angry that she wasn't waking up and then gets so lost in her eyes that he forgets they have a bus to catch 😆

remember how they tied that sheet in between....😆😆nd now see the scenario......what with all the cuddle while sleeping haan...remember 1 nov scenes??
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

mayur bg score is the best music i have ever heard in my life....nd i am not saying this coz i am a mayur fan....even ages before i got into mayur....whenever i heard this tune...i used to get lost in its soothing tune😳

so true even the tune during PBM dance was good,afterwards they gave that tune to Adhiraj-suhaani😡
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

remember how they tied that sheet in between....😆😆nd now see the scenario......what with all the cuddle while sleeping haan...remember 1 nov scenes??

time changes everything.😆