Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren turning grey won't do good in the long run

anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think viren turning psycho will do any good to the series.then what was purpose of showing ram sita during nivi viren marriage.is it possible for ram to be a psycho and a stalker and there by hurt nivi's feelings.if he is the stalker then it shows nivi's immaturity and senselessness in marrying viren against family's wishes.instaed they should show someone else as the stalker.

viren nivi relation should be shown only in the positive way.their trust and chemistry should be utilised to the full extend.
but after marriage except for the dosti song there was not so much as a good scene as compared to the ones before marriage.
CVs are ruining the serial.except for nivi viren the serial is nothing.it is below average serial in way of screenplay and portrayal of characters.but the actors are good.but they are not being utilised properly.

viren turning negative will damage the serial and also affect their chemistry and relationship.viewers will move on to other couples slowly.

so plz dont make viren negative.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah  agree we have already fallen in love with his character and the character viren is  every girls dream guy  .....viren turning negative will hurt a lot ....it will feel really sad in away .....but i loved to see him negativešŸ˜³

Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalianjali

i dont think viren turning psycho will do any good to the series.then what was purpose of showing ram sita during nivi viren marriage.is it possible for ram to be a psycho and a stalker and there by hurt nivi's feelings.if he is the stalker then it shows nivi's immaturity and senselessness in marrying viren against family's wishes.instaed they should show someone else as the stalker.

viren nivi relation should be shown only in the positive way.their trust and chemistry should be utilised to the full extend.
but after marriage except for the dosti song there was not so much as a good scene as compared to the ones before marriage.
CVs are ruining the serial.except for nivi viren the serial is nothing.it is below average serial in way of screenplay and portrayal of characters.but the actors are good.but they are not being utilised properly.

viren turning negative will damage the serial and also affect their chemistry and relationship.viewers will move on to other couples slowly.

so plz dont make viren negative.

dear "viren is not turning negative"....k..let me remind that madly lvin one thing is not a negative attitude.....why he want to trn negative at ths point? becoz only reason  is that nivi is behind his dadajis crrnt ill condition..bt now he is k..and rely on nivi than any one,also if he had prblm he will ridicule nivi.o viren cn just undrstand and viren is not that much dumb...its mi view..also I sure cv's will concentrate on NIvren's lv paradise soon as advnt of ths started as nivi reciprocated virens lv.
Edited by anandnandu - 13 years ago