Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

No derogatory comments please (Page 3)

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

It's weird watching the show..the kind of language these people use..family ke sath bethne ki toh chodo,siblings ke sath bhi beth nahi sakte..namard,aurat ke naam pe cartoon,bhains..??what the hell??1st u see these people acting like ideals on tv then they come on reality shows like BB and show their true colors..unka zameer to ab dikhai padta hai..pehle to tehzeeb sekhni chahiye,baad mein BB jaise show mein ane ka socho..m not pointing fingers,but in previous all seasons there were atleast some good likable non gali type contestants(poonam,ketki,debojit,ehsan) etc but this season of big boss has the worst group of contestants..i watch the show for salman mostly..phew,sorry,just rantingAngry

It is really weird and hard to believe that the people who are so goody goody and sofesticated and well behaved use such kind of language in their real lives but unfortunately it is true. Many years ago actress Farah Naaz (Vindoos ex-wife) and Amrita Singh came to Scandinavia to give some shows and they were using so dirty language full of big gandi gaalis when they were conversing. The organizers of the show arranged a family dinner for them but had to be inform them and request not to use such language because it was so emabarrssing for the families and many ladies were not willing to come due to their language.

I have heard that it is very common that they use gaalis in the industry. A very close friend happend to meet some actor and told that he was using atleat 2-3 gaalis in every single senttence.

I try to analize and think that may be as many of them live alone in a city far away from their families and leave their families at a very young age.When they go to Mumbai to become actors etc. they have to do lot of struggle and to survive there they have to be very tough to adjust in that environmant and they adapt that culture and it becomes a aprt of their lifestyle.

I dont know just an opinion...whatever it is its very sad....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I agree with the TM.
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
agree with the TM.....Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Go to top