Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

No derogatory comments please (Page 2)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
It's weird watching the show..the kind of language these people use..family ke sath bethne ki toh chodo,siblings ke sath bhi beth nahi sakte..namard,aurat ke naam pe cartoon,bhains..??what the hell??1st u see these people acting like ideals on tv then they come on reality shows like BB and show their true colors..unka zameer to ab dikhai padta hai..pehle to tehzeeb sekhni chahiye,baad mein BB jaise show mein ane ka socho..m not pointing fingers,but in previous all seasons there were atleast some good likable non gali type contestants(poonam,ketki,debojit,ehsan) etc but this season of big boss has the worst group of contestants..i watch the show for salman mostly..phew,sorry,just rantingAngry
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Well I know that comment from Ashmit was of low taste, but the reasons behind his frustration and all was justified..

Why does Khali show his mardaangi only to other people like Sameer, Shweta, Ashmit or Veena.. What happens to him when it comes to Dolly?

I cant stand that giant and specially, giant's muh-boli Didi.. Both should leave to keep the show clean.. International Star does not make him a good human being.. And even if this is a game, I dont like the way he is playing it.. Veer Ji bane baithe hai behen ji ke.. Huh! Thumbs Down

So you can stand Ashmit's indecent action with Veena malik but can't stand when Khali tries to sort things. It is different case that Khali is simple guy and he puts himself into situation where he tries to fix things and create new problem for himself but it is evident that his intentions are always to sort things. I don't get why everyone is after him when he is most calm person in the house.

If he wants to sort the things out, the first thing that he NEEDS to do is to hold his sister's mouth tightly and never allow her to speak.. Khali does not want to sort things out, he just wants to be Veer Ji of Dolly Ji.. In both the fights, Sameer-Dolly or Ashmit-Dolly, it was Dolly who starts personal comments, beeps and aggrevates the situation.. Not the other way round.. Why can't Veer Ji control his sister's tongue? Why showing mardaangi to other people?

And even when he is not fighting with others, what I dont like is, his constant bitching abt others and using Beeps while talking abt them.. Why ? Dead Be it Seema or Veena or anyone else, he does not need to give gaalis to them.. Khali should be grateful that no one used any Beep for him.. He does it mostlyDead

Well he tries to shut every bodies mouth when they are fighting including dolly's as well.But if someone is not listening then he cannot use his physical power.It is evident that many times he verbally requested them to stop the fight.

Question about mardangi is not clear.........what do you want him to do to loose his cool and hit somebody or to say beep words then people complains about indecent language.

He is bitching...i don't agree on that .He just talks like others people discuss that was the reason he was calm when footage was shown about others bitching about him.You should have noticed when he said to dolly that they themselves discuss about people, similarly others discuss them.He took all that sportingly and suggested dolly to calm down and to be fair. It is a trade of fair human being.

Everybody has some flaws n may be he has habit of giving gallis but I haven't seen him doing that very often and seriously to someone particularly.

I really liked sameer but he disappointed with his constant stubborn  and whining attitude. Shweta is mystery and even if she is playing game,she was not that bad and may be deserves to win for her good strategy. But  Overall for me Khali is a gentleman and nice clear hearted guy.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 29 December 2010 at 4:17am

pawancool

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Arpitachohan

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

No Sara..

My point is, if Khali wants to stop the fights at all, he should control his so called abusive Sister.. Not the other one.. It is his sister who provokes every single person.. If he has to stop fight, he should use his physical power to hold Dolly.. But he does that to the person who is reacting on Dolly's abuses..

I already said Khali's action was pretty cool in yest's epi.. But again his sister is firing him up.. He should have the guts to say Shut Up to Dolly right on her face.. But I have never seen him doing that.. Why ?

Dolly bindra is not saint and I don't support her action as well.But what can Khali do? He tries to fix things verbally but noone listens. With dolly's tiff with ashmit and Veena , he did stop dolly n ashmit both with hands and took dolly  inside. What can he do with people like dolly, ashmit and sameer who are unstoppably stubborn. He never shutup anyone rudely so he didn't do it with dolly either, may be because she is a women.I have never seen him talking rudely to women and he also mentioned this reason for not  shutting up dolly or any other lady in the house , just because he don't want to get into any rude verbal tiff with any women. May be that's putting him into trouble but that is the main reason for that

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

It's weird watching the show..the kind of language these people use..family ke sath bethne ki toh chodo,siblings ke sath bhi beth nahi sakte..namard,aurat ke naam pe cartoon,bhains..??what the hell??1st u see these people acting like ideals on tv then they come on reality shows like BB and show their true colors..unka zameer to ab dikhai padta hai..pehle to tehzeeb sekhni chahiye,baad mein BB jaise show mein ane ka socho..m not pointing fingers,but in previous all seasons there were atleast some good likable non gali type contestants(poonam,ketki,debojit,ehsan) etc but this season of big boss has the worst group of contestants..i watch the show for salman mostly..phew,sorry,just rantingAngry

No doubts about it!! As i said somewhere else..the team seems to have spent all the money on the host this time..

--AROMAL--

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

No Sara..

My point is, if Khali wants to stop the fights at all, he should control his so called abusive Sister.. Not the other one.. It is his sister who provokes every single person.. If he has to stop fight, he should use his physical power to hold Dolly.. But he does that to the person who is reacting on Dolly's abuses..

I already said Khali's action was pretty cool in yest's epi.. But again his sister is firing him up.. He should have the guts to say Shut Up to Dolly right on her face.. But I have never seen him doing that.. Why ?

Dolly bindra is not saint and I don't support her action as well.But what can Khali do? He tries to fix things verbally but noone listens. With dolly's tiff with ashmit and Veena , he did stop dolly n ashmit both with hands and took dolly  inside. What can he do with people like dolly, ashmit and sameer who are unstoppably stubborn. He never shutup anyone rudely so he didn't do it with dolly either, may be because she is a women.I have never seen him talking rudely to women and he also mentioned this reason for not  shutting up dolly or any other lady in the house , just because he don't want to get into any rude verbal tiff with any women. May be that's putting him into trouble but that is the main reason for that

No hun.. In both the fights, he did not help the situation any way.. May be his intention was right.. To stop the fights.. But he does not control his sister.. never.. In Ashmit-Dolly fight, Shweta took Dolly inside.. Not Khali.. Khali was as usual pushing Ashmit..

In both the fights, Dolly was unquestionably wrong.. So it is kind of disgusting to see that instead of controlling the wrong person, Khali always acts savior of Dolly.. I dont like that a bit.. He should check his sister, not the othersOuch..

i already said in some other thread, the day he will start using his OWN brain and mind instead of Dolly's, I would start liking himOuch

Even if he doesn't help situation, that deos'nt make him bad person. Anyways we all have seen people helping situation where situation worsens and its not wise to put yourself to extend where you know that others  are stubborn and cannot be convinced.

Whatever it is,  merely on that basis and compared to how others act in those situation, i don't think  that makes him  detestable

Edited by sarasingh86 - 29 December 2010 at 5:13am

Go to top