Bigg Boss Season 4

No derogatory comments please

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I found it really cheap and derogatory when Ashmit called Khali "Namard".Why is the channel airing these things?Khali has represented India globally. The channel should be sensitive towards its contestants.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well I know that comment from Ashmit was of low taste, but the reasons behind his frustration and all was justified..

Why does Khali show his mardaangi only to other people like Sameer, Shweta, Ashmit or Veena.. What happens to him when it comes to Dolly?

I cant stand that giant and specially, giant's muh-boli Didi.. Both should leave to keep the show clean.. International Star does not make him a good human being.. And even if this is a game, I dont like the way he is playing it.. Veer Ji bane baithe hai behen ji ke.. Huh! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
umm i found it wrong too .. infact the day when Ashmit commented abt Khali i thot Khali shud not have participated in the show ...  πŸ˜†
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can expect these kind of comment......
From Ashmit only, He is completely insane......πŸ‘

He can't respect anyone whether its male or female....πŸ‘
This shows hows his up bringing is......
If u can't control ur tounge in under pressure.....
Thn its better to shut ur mouth......🀒

These days He is nice bcz he is finalist......πŸ˜†
n He can't hide his happiness to reach into the finale.....πŸ‘

Don't get upset, Ashmit can say anything to anyone.....🀒
Thts the way he is actually......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
durgeshwari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well I know that comment from Ashmit was of low taste, but the reasons behind his frustration and all was justified..

Why does Khali show his mardaangi only to other people like Sameer, Shweta, Ashmit or Veena.. What happens to him when it comes to Dolly?

I cant stand that giant and specially, giant's muh-boli Didi.. Both should leave to keep the show clean.. International Star does not make him a good human being.. And even if this is a game, I dont like the way he is playing it.. Veer Ji bane baithe hai behen ji ke.. Huh! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yeah that's true but the thing is one really cant be too judgmental about the celebs in the BB house as i feel that the channel tweaks their footage to show them as either completely white or completely black. 
How else can you explain the sudden emergence of negative streak in Manoj tiwari in his last week or even sameer this week.  
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

So you can stand Ashmit's indecent action with Veena malik but can't stand when Khali tries to sort things. It is different case that Khali is simple guy and he puts himself into situation where he tries to fix things and create new problem for himself but it is evident that his intentions are always to sort things. I don't get why everyone is after him when he is most calm person in the house.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 13 years ago
durgeshwari thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

So you can stand Ashmit's indecent action with Veena malik but can't stand when Khali tries to sort things. It is different case that Khali is simple guy and he puts himself into situation where he tries to fix things and create new problem for himself but it is evident that his intentions are always to sort things. I don't get why everyone is after him when he is most calm person in the house.

i agree with you.I would like to give my viewpoint on Ashmit Patel's conduct so far :- 
  • I remember in the very first episode,Bunty was fuming that the channel had wanted him to talk about his various escapades,so he left.So, i guess that explained Ashmit's dramatic breakdown when manoj asked him about why he was there on the show. I think he had learnt that speech by heart. 
  •  I find that song he has composed really funny.I mean for Christ's sake who are the people who would be interested eneough to know what he has been upto.. "poochte hai log yeh sawaal"πŸ˜‰ 
  • he wanted to create a similar effect as Samir Soni when he took up against dolly last week.he thought that people would support him and his stupid antiques as they had done for Samir.What he did not realize is that Samir had stood up when dolly had gone beyond her limits and had called shweta a pr*****e.That was an action of a man and not a looser like him. 
  • Ashmit patel had called shweta a "has been" on Tv.What is he?
  • Why does he keep sniffing Sara Khan's hair?Disgusting
  • About Veena Malik and him.. the lesser said the better 
Edited by PujaThapar - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PujaThapar

Yeah that's true but the thing is one really cant be too judgmental about the celebs in the BB house as i feel that the channel tweaks their footage to show them as either completely white or completely black. 
How else can you explain the sudden emergence of negative streak in Manoj tiwari in his last week or even sameer this week.  

Yes.. That's why I said, the way he is playing the game is not commendable.. At least from MY side.. He might be a good person inside.. But here, he does not help any situation.. πŸ˜•..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

If he wants to sort the things out, the first thing that he NEEDS to do is to hold his sister's mouth tightly and never allow her to speak.. Khali does not want to sort things out, he just wants to be Veer Ji of Dolly Ji.. In both the fights, Sameer-Dolly or Ashmit-Dolly, it was Dolly who starts personal comments, beeps and aggrevates the situation.. Not the other way round.. Why can't Veer Ji control his sister's tongue? Why showing mardaangi to other people?

And even when he is not fighting with others, what I dont like is, his constant bitching abt others and using Beeps while talking abt them.. Why ? 🀒 Be it Seema or Veena or anyone else, he does not need to give gaalis to them.. Khali should be grateful that no one used any Beep for him.. He does it mostly🀒
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's weird watching the show..the kind of language these people use..family ke sath bethne ki toh chodo,siblings ke sath bhi beth nahi sakte..namard,aurat ke naam pe cartoon,bhains..??what the hell??1st u see these people acting like ideals on tv then they come on reality shows like BB and show their true colors..unka zameer to ab dikhai padta hai..pehle to tehzeeb sekhni chahiye,baad mein BB jaise show mein ane ka socho..m not pointing fingers,but in previous all seasons there were atleast some good likable non gali type contestants(poonam,ketki,debojit,ehsan) etc but this season of big boss has the worst group of contestants..i watch the show for salman mostly..phew,sorry,just ranting😑