India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

No derogatory comments please

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I found it really cheap and derogatory when Ashmit called Khali "Namard".Why is the channel airing these things?Khali has represented India globally. The channel should be sensitive towards its contestants.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ChiggyWiggydestiny11neeshi--AROMAL--pawancoolsarasingh86ShayariperfectlyflawedReal.Madridprerna4rishavGauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Arpitachohanakramabsmelfnspesi11ShayariGauahargeous_Nfire_gun

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
umm i found it wrong too .. infact the day when Ashmit commented abt Khali i thot Khali shud not have participated in the show ...  LOL
neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
We can expect these kind of comment......
From Ashmit only, He is completely insane......Clap

He can't respect anyone whether its male or female....Clap
This shows hows his up bringing is......Wacko
If u can't control ur tounge in under pressure.....
Thn its better to shut ur mouth......Dead

These days He is nice bcz he is finalist......LOL
n He can't hide his happiness to reach into the finale.....Clap

Don't get upset, Ashmit can say anything to anyone.....Dead
Thts the way he is actually......ClapClapClap

Edited by neeshii - 29 December 2010 at 1:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancool

durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well I know that comment from Ashmit was of low taste, but the reasons behind his frustration and all was justified..

Why does Khali show his mardaangi only to other people like Sameer, Shweta, Ashmit or Veena.. What happens to him when it comes to Dolly?

I cant stand that giant and specially, giant's muh-boli Didi.. Both should leave to keep the show clean.. International Star does not make him a good human being.. And even if this is a game, I dont like the way he is playing it.. Veer Ji bane baithe hai behen ji ke.. Huh! Thumbs Down

Yeah that's true but the thing is one really cant be too judgmental about the celebs in the BB house as i feel that the channel tweaks their footage to show them as either completely white or completely black. 
How else can you explain the sudden emergence of negative streak in Manoj tiwari in his last week or even sameer this week.  
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Well I know that comment from Ashmit was of low taste, but the reasons behind his frustration and all was justified..

Why does Khali show his mardaangi only to other people like Sameer, Shweta, Ashmit or Veena.. What happens to him when it comes to Dolly?

I cant stand that giant and specially, giant's muh-boli Didi.. Both should leave to keep the show clean.. International Star does not make him a good human being.. And even if this is a game, I dont like the way he is playing it.. Veer Ji bane baithe hai behen ji ke.. Huh! Thumbs Down

So you can stand Ashmit's indecent action with Veena malik but can't stand when Khali tries to sort things. It is different case that Khali is simple guy and he puts himself into situation where he tries to fix things and create new problem for himself but it is evident that his intentions are always to sort things. I don't get why everyone is after him when he is most calm person in the house.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 29 December 2010 at 1:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesdestiny11durgeshwaripawancool

durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

So you can stand Ashmit's indecent action with Veena malik but can't stand when Khali tries to sort things. It is different case that Khali is simple guy and he puts himself into situation where he tries to fix things and create new problem for himself but it is evident that his intentions are always to sort things. I don't get why everyone is after him when he is most calm person in the house.

i agree with you.I would like to give my viewpoint on Ashmit Patel's conduct so far :- 
  • I remember in the very first episode,Bunty was fuming that the channel had wanted him to talk about his various escapades,so he left.So, i guess that explained Ashmit's dramatic breakdown when manoj asked him about why he was there on the show. I think he had learnt that speech by heart. 
  •  I find that song he has composed really funny.I mean for Christ's sake who are the people who would be interested eneough to know what he has been upto.. "poochte hai log yeh sawaal"Wink 
  • he wanted to create a similar effect as Samir Soni when he took up against dolly last week.he thought that people would support him and his stupid antiques as they had done for Samir.What he did not realize is that Samir had stood up when dolly had gone beyond her limits and had called shweta a pr*****e.That was an action of a man and not a looser like him. 
  • Ashmit patel had called shweta a "has been" on Tv.What is he?
  • Why does he keep sniffing Sara Khan's hair?Disgusting
  • About Veena Malik and him.. the lesser said the better 

Edited by PujaThapar - 29 December 2010 at 3:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004destiny11pawancool--AROMAL--

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top