Connecting Hearts !! (Page 9)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Filza.T

[

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL
i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOLLOL
 me too..!!  LOL  first thing i have to do in the morning when i wake up is check forum.. and then its this show that occupies my mind whole day LOL  
my brothers think i am crazy whole day am at forum, discussing a fictional show LOL
[/QUOTE] same here bey........earlier .b4 going to clg i try to watch the repeat in d morning..........LOLLOL i'm lucky that mum leaves home b4 me......otherwise i whd face taunting  session ind early morning...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE] 

thanks God, my mom doesn't know about my craze LOL my sis and brothers do and they laugh at me when i am watching the scenes again and again on YT LOL

Edited by Filza.T - 29 December 2010 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL
i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOL

thanks God, my mom doesn't know about my craze LOL my sis and brothers do and they laugh at me when i am watching the scenes again and again on YT LOL
wen d show was new in d industry.....i use to watch each epi almost 10 to 20 times online......................LOL was sooo vry attracted towards such a unique character of krishan....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaFilza.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

agree with u all........
filza.......kya hua yaar???????i was shocked to read ur POV.......awsom!!!!!
i lub the way the CVs r showing the gradual strengthening of KriYa bonding n the blows they have to face n shove off while travelling together....a perfect match of realism with idealism...precisely saying,they COMPLIMENT each other very well.....eventho in y'day epi,i didnt lyk krishna calming down so easily,after reading everyone's comments,nw i understand.......krishna's world revolves arround prats' happiness....there is no other way to make her happy........if he can change this much for her happiness,he can defo revive in to a new man.......without tampering his inner self.....

Azi Hug    how are you?  

thanks!

true..! i love the way their relationship is moving forward.. and recently KriYa scenes have been really nice so am in love with them all over again Embarrassed 
filza..........HugHug
gud to see u here......
ya.......completly agree wit u.........the recent KriYa scenes show that they have became more of CUTE n NICE rather than ROMANTIC.......this shows that CVs know exactly wat they are heading to...n hw to handle it...K turning into a nice person........thats a huge n sensitive prospect.....which shud be handled with so much care...i think they know wat they r doing...

Filza.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOL

wen d show was new in d industry.....i use to watch each epi almost 10 to 20 times online......................LOL was sooo vry attracted towards such a unique character of krishan....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u r lucky......no one at my home knws that im watching this.......inspite of all these,i manage to watch all the repeats chupke chupke......LOL.think i have gone mad.....over KrishnaWinkLOL

Filza.Pragati.T

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

LOL i started watching it from their marriage and i do that with KriYa scenes and some nice K scenes...  watch it a number of times LOL 
you know why i love my last semester the most coz during lectures i used to be lost in KriYa thoughts LOL at times some random thing from the show would coming in my mind and i would smile which friends noticed embarrassing me.. LOL 

now all those moments are great memories for me Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyababithajPragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Shocked

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

u r lucky......no one at my home knws that im watching this.......inspite of all these,i manage to watch all the repeats chupke chupke......LOL.think i have gone mad.....over KrishnaWinkLOL
Shockedchupke chupke.......kaise bey..............give me soem tips............my family always catch me watching d show online....wenever pc is free..................LOLLOL
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Shocked

[QUOTE=Filza.T][

Shockedchupke chupke.......kaise bey..............give me soem tips............my family always catch me watching d show online....wenever pc is free..................LOLLOL
LOLLOL....thats a biiiiiiiiig story bey......only after knwing that u'll admit that  hw much im suffering to see an epi...CryLOL......dats y i visit forum at almost 6:30..wen everyone r away......LOL

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

[

LOL i started watching it from their marriage and i do that with KriYa scenes and some nice K scenes...  watch it a number of times LOL 
you know why i love my last semester the most coz during lectures i used to be lost in KriYa thoughts LOL at times some random thing from the show would coming in my mind and i would smile which friends noticed embarrassing me.. LOL 

now all those moments are great memories for me Embarrassed 
yeah...........i'm watching d show 4m first encountr of kriya......4m that epi i was cought in d web of krishan/arhaan watever magical eyes......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   arhaan was  d reason that i joined d forum..........i wanted to b a part of discussions going on arhaan..................EmbarrassedLOL but lateron got some nice frnds........n i hope we chd maintain our frndship later on also............Smile

u know,last yr wen d show just started i watched some of it's epi even at 2.30 MIDNIGHT....................LOLLOL n one day mum catch me watching tv in midnight.......than u can imagine my position....................OuchLOLLOL

AziyaFilza.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index