Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Filza.T

gr88 discussion is going here.............Thumbs Up from last few episodes cv's r giving us chance to have some healthy n important discussions............i'm loving everyone's posts......but was surprised with filza's post...............like sathya di said.........LOL kya hua filza........training le hai kya..........humka bhi dedioo bey...........LOL 

okkk on serious note......cv's has done a gr888 job by creating a couple like kriya..vry realistic ............ppl can relate with them......spe with krishna..........his approachh is not idealistic but is vry realistic.......n thats y his characte ris so popular among viewers apart his love for prats........krishan's realistic apporoach also a reason of ppl liking d character..........    

kucho nahin bey.. LOL its all coz of K Embarrassed  LOL
bz of K.............Shocked i thought he has no knowlege about litrature..........LOLLOL 

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL
i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOLLOL

me too..!!  LOL  first thing i have to do in the morning when i wake up is check forum.. and then its this show that occupies my mind whole day LOL  
my brothers think i am crazy whole day am at forum, discussing a fictional show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mili97

Extremely sorry for digressing but just wanted to inform you all that PRATHA, the prodn house and the channel  are in trouble for showing excessive violence against women. Since I don't watch that show, I will be not able to elaborate. Just saw this bit as breaking news on TV.
is there ny bad news about pratigya also.................Confused

I hope not !!ConfusedConfusedOuch

Pragati.T

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

agree with u all........
filza.......kya hua yaar???????i was shocked to read ur POV.......awsom!!!!!
i lub the way the CVs r showing the gradual strengthening of KriYa bonding n the blows they have to face n shove off while travelling together....a perfect match of realism with idealism...precisely saying,they COMPLIMENT each other very well.....eventho in y'day epi,i didnt lyk krishna calming down so easily,after reading everyone's comments,nw i understand.......krishna's world revolves arround prats' happiness....there is no other way to make her happy........if he can change this much for her happiness,he can defo revive in to a new man.......without tampering his inner self.....

Azi Hug    how are you?  

thanks!

true..! i love the way their relationship is moving forward.. and recently KriYa scenes have been really nice so am in love with them all over again Embarrassed 

Aziya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

gr88 discussion is going here.............Thumbs Up from last few episodes cv's r giving us chance to have some healthy n important discussions............i'm loving everyone's posts......but was surprised with filza's post...............like sathya di said.........LOL kya hua filza........training le hai kya..........humka bhi dedioo bey...........LOL 

okkk on serious note......cv's has done a gr888 job by creating a couple like kriya..vry realistic ............ppl can relate with them......spe with krishna..........his approachh is not idealistic but is vry realistic.......n thats y his characte ris so popular among viewers apart his love for prats........krishan's realistic apporoach also a reason of ppl liking d character..........    

bz of K.............Shocked i thought he has no knowlege about litrature..........LOLLOL 

He has knowledge about lub and romance ..isse se zyada aur kya chahiye ..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

[

LOL yes, but its he, KriYa who motivate us to write, think and waste time on their relationships and problems na LOL
i never thought so much on my problems.as much i thought  about kriya...................LOLLOL[/QUOTE] 

me too..!!  LOL  first thing i have to do in the morning when i wake up is check forum.. and then its this show that occupies my mind whole day LOL  
my brothers think i am crazy whole day am at forum, discussing a fictional show LOL
[/QUOTE] same here bey........earlier .b4 going to clg i try to watch the repeat in d morning..........LOLLOL i'm lucky that mum leaves home b4 me......otherwise i whd face taunting  session ind early morning...............LOLLOL

Filza.

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

The clipping that the news channel showed had a girl lying with her arms outstretched and going thro' some kind of forced amputation or something as gross and violent. This is supposed to be a punishment for elopement. I hope this sounds a warning bell for the Cvs of MKAP and  they desist from depicting women as mute victims.

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

He has knowledge about lub and romance ..isse se zyada aur kya chahiye ..LOLLOL
u notice..........now ppl say lub instead of love............krishna truely cameout as a prof of lub academy.....................LOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Mili97

Extremely sorry for digressing but just wanted to inform you all that PRATHA, the prodn house and the channel  are in trouble for showing excessive violence against women. Since I don't watch that show, I will be not able to elaborate. Just saw this bit as breaking news on TV.
is there ny bad news about pratigya also.................Confused

I hope not !!ConfusedConfusedOuch

From what I have read that the Information & broadcasting ministry has complained the serial shows too much violence at a 7pm slot where kids may watch as well.  The channel is in trouble and has to answer to some notice for it to remain on air.

They are using kids as an excuse for getting influenced or disturbed by the violence.  Why kids would want to watch serial is beyond me as there are much better things to do and watch than rhona dhona soaps..

Edited by starlight123 - 29 December 2010 at 7:38am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index