India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !! (Page 6)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
gr88 discussion is going here.............Thumbs Up from last few episodes cv's r giving us chance to have some healthy n important discussions............i'm loving everyone's posts......but was surprised with filza's post...............like sathya di said.........LOL kya hua filza........training le hai kya..........humka bhi dedioo bey...........LOL 

okkk on serious note......cv's has done a gr888 job by creating a couple like kriya..vry realistic ............ppl can relate with them......spe with krishna..........his approachh is not idealistic but is vry realistic.......n thats y his characte ris so popular among viewers apart his love for prats........krishan's realistic apporoach also a reason of ppl liking d character..........    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naAziyaFilza.

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Tanth...
am loving the mood in forum in the recent days
solid n interesting discussions on tracks, characters and their behaviours etc etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

aww beautiful Tanthya! lovely post Star you understand these two better than anyone else. 
it was a small KriYa moment yesterday but it did convey a few things.. i like this P who is calm and soft with him.. and her way of explaining and making him understand..  she has improved when it comes to dealing with K.. not that she understands him fully, she still has a long way to go.. but a beginning has been made.. and am liking this Embarrassed 
though there wasn't anything substantial in yesterday's KriYa scene, i loved the way they communicate.. it is a baby step but will further strengthen their bond.. i always felt the aspect of understanding was lacking in KriYa but the way they talk things out now suggests the relationship is progressing.. 
at the moment K might not be convinced from his heart as he himself stated he just agreed with her to make her happy but at least the process has started.. obviously it takes time for people to change their ways and lifestyle which they have been following for years.. now he wants to do it for her am sure tomorrow situations will compel him to understand his responsibilities and he will wake up to the challenge.. from P i expect her to be on his side providing support.. she has shunned her lecture style of talking, i hope she goes on like this.. in this journey their will be arguments, confrontation between them coz  they are individuals with different ideologies but in the end, judging from the way they talk about matters now instead of putting them under the carpet like before, i am hoping they will solve their issues in a mature way.. 

i have to say this CVs have done a great job as far as KriYa as a couple is concerned, this couple is real, their arguments, their talks everything, one can relate to it.. 

but yes the character of P is not.. she is too idealistic.. i cannot connect to her thoughts and beliefs.. she needs a reality check as far as her sense of right, wrong, truth, falsehood is concerned.. K talked all sense, his words were harsh but he told the truth.. she needs to understand that too..  

i at the moment am satisfied with KriYa.. their relationship did became stagnant during Aman track and i was frustrated at that time the way K was just blindly following her but i do not see anything like that now.. he argues, states his POV too.. she is more understanding now.. 

Thank You Filza...

Ur's was even lovlier..

I would say.. they are progressing in their journey of self and mutual  discovery, there is a growing  depth in their relationship  ...and I have no complaints  about them and their journey...I also like the fact that they are not leaving the fight unfinished and dangling... I am also liking that she seeks him out nowadays, is looking upto him.. 

exactly!! Clap Clap Clap 

I am  100%  sahmathi with you..The urge to find  the job is bec he wants to please Pratigya , but with Ss turning increasingly  determined to bring him under control..I am sure Krishna will be left with no option but to have a  serious go .

Krishna did not blindly follow Pratigya even during Aman track..the fact he takes out a GUn overriding Pratigya's opposition, the fact that he plans on chappal garland even after Pratigya expresses displeasure is proof enough that he still possessed and possesses a free  will..The only missing thing is the  lack of overt force /aggression  behind his decision or proclamations...which again suggests that Krishna is maturing..he has not lost aggression ..but it is subtle and not overt.. 

so so true Tanths.. agree with everything, especially the last couple of lines! Thumbs Up 
story was suppose to proceed  this way, i think, Confused his transformation from a rough, tough guy to a loving, gentle person had to happen na..  

love has changed him a lot, and i dont think there is anything unreal about it.. it happens in real life too.. 

and i also like the angle of respect that has emerged in KriYa's relationship, P in particular seems to be talking like a wife now..

Absolutely  ! Filza..There is an element of respect, an urge to understand your partner's viewpoint....and if you look ..while Krishna used to tag her  earlier..it is Pratigya who tags him now...and also ..while Krishna used to bend over backwards to accommodate Pratigya's slightest whim and fancies ..we now find Pratigya caring for him..the way she cooks kheer ..with that loving look , the way she serves him food ...the way she lays her arms on him ..So casual yet possessive And above all both are confident in each other's love ..that they are willing to give each other space..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Tanth...
solid n interesting discussions on tracks, characters and their behaviours etc etc

With the return of Starlight , This thread  has begun to shine again  like a Star ...

yes..I am also loving the current calm mood without any lubber's dividing themselves into camps...

Filza.-Sheena-

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

gr88 discussion is going here.............Thumbs Up from last few episodes cv's r giving us chance to have some healthy n important discussions............i'm loving everyone's posts......but was surprised with filza's post...............like sathya di said.........LOL kya hua filza........training le hai kya..........humka bhi dedioo bey...........LOL 

okkk on serious note......cv's has done a gr888 job by creating a couple like kriya..vry realistic ............ppl can relate with them......spe with krishna..........his approachh is not idealistic but is vry realistic.......n thats y his characte ris so popular among viewers apart his love for prats........krishan's realistic apporoach also a reason of ppl liking d character..........    

kucho nahin bey.. LOL its all coz of K Embarrassed  LOL

Pragati.T

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Tanth...

With the return of Starlight , This thread  has begun to shine again  like a Star ...

yes..I am also loving the current calm mood without any lubber's dividing themselves into camps...

Tanths, I am blushing.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Me too loving the current mood and everyone seems in sync that Arushi is leaving and nightmare is almost over....Big smile

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

kucho nahin bey.. LOL its all coz of K Embarrassed  LOL
bz of K.............Shocked i thought he has no knowlege about litrature..........LOLLOL 

Filza.tanthya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
agree with u all........
filza.......kya hua yaar???????i was shocked to read ur POV.......awsom!!!!!
i lub the way the CVs r showing the gradual strengthening of KriYa bonding n the blows they have to face n shove off while travelling together....a perfect match of realism with idealism...precisely saying,they COMPLIMENT each other very well.....eventho in y'day epi,i didnt lyk krishna calming down so easily,after reading everyone's comments,nw i understand.......krishna's world revolves arround prats' happiness....there is no other way to make her happy........if he can change this much for her happiness,he can defo revive in to a new man.......without tampering his inner self.....

Filza.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index