India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !! (Page 4)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
aww beautiful Tanthya! lovely post Star you understand these two better than anyone else. 
it was a small KriYa moment yesterday but it did convey a few things.. i like this P who is calm and soft with him.. and her way of explaining and making him understand..  she has improved when it comes to dealing with K.. not that she understands him fully, she still has a long way to go.. but a beginning has been made.. and am liking this Embarrassed 
though there wasn't anything substantial in yesterday's KriYa scene, i loved the way they communicate.. it is a baby step but will further strengthen their bond.. i always felt the aspect of understanding was lacking in KriYa but the way they talk things out now suggests the relationship is progressing.. 
at the moment K might not be convinced from his heart as he himself stated he just agreed with her to make her happy but at least the process has started.. obviously it takes time for people to change their ways and lifestyle which they have been following for years.. now he wants to do it for her am sure tomorrow situations will compel him to understand his responsibilities and he will wake up to the challenge.. from P i expect her to be on his side providing support.. she has shunned her lecture style of talking, i hope she goes on like this.. in this journey their will be arguments, confrontation between them coz  they are individuals with different ideologies but in the end, judging from the way they talk about matters now instead of putting them under the carpet like before, i am hoping they will solve their issues in a mature way.. 

i have to say this CVs have done a great job as far as KriYa as a couple is concerned, this couple is real, their arguments, their talks everything, one can relate to it.. 

but yes the character of P is not.. she is too idealistic.. i cannot connect to her thoughts and beliefs.. she needs a reality check as far as her sense of right, wrong, truth, falsehood is concerned.. K talked all sense, his words were harsh but he told the truth.. she needs to understand that too..  

i at the moment am satisfied with KriYa.. their relationship did became stagnant during Aman track and i was frustrated at that time the way K was just blindly following her but i do not see anything like that now.. he argues, states his POV too.. she is more understanding now.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naAlwayshopefultelstrababithajtanthya

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

hi tanthya........
nice posttt .......i always like the way u describe the scne ......it makes it more intensee ......
regarding the kriyaa scne i wanted it to be a bit larger ..krishna shouldnt have agreed so fast and pratigya should have explained moreee ..........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Regarding the Kriya scene ..I wanted it to be bit tense and intense ....but it did not turn out that way !!..

I am curious to see what new and alternative Krishna will come up with...Note this ..Patigya is not giving him any help at all..she is   just passing critique .. and she has not clarified what she considers as a sahi job and Galat Job...ANd without a clue , Krishna has stated he will come up with a new strategy...Have to see what this will be...
yeahh even i and nazia were thinkingg of thiss .......pratigya has just told him to do a good respectable job but hasnt told which job ...........very curious to know which job wich krishna opt for ......

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??

tanthya she has her username as telstra ........i got to know her name yest only.....sweet nameeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

aww beautiful Tanthya! lovely post Star you understand these two better than anyone else. 
it was a small KriYa moment yesterday but it did convey a few things.. i like this P who is calm and soft with him.. and her way of explaining and making him understand..  she has improved when it comes to dealing with K.. not that she understands him fully, she still has a long way to go.. but a beginning has been made.. and am liking this Embarrassed 
though there wasn't anything substantial in yesterday's KriYa scene, i loved the way they communicate.. it is a baby step but will further strengthen their bond.. i always felt the aspect of understanding was lacking in KriYa but the way they talk things out now suggests the relationship is progressing.. 
at the moment K might not be convinced from his heart as he himself stated he just agreed with her to make her happy but at least the process has started.. obviously it takes time for people to change their ways and lifestyle which they have been following for years.. now he wants to do it for her am sure tomorrow situations will compel him to understand his responsibilities and he will wake up to the challenge.. from P i expect her to be on his side providing support.. she has shunned her lecture style of talking, i hope she goes on like this.. in this journey their will be arguments, confrontation between them coz  they are individuals with different ideologies but in the end, judging from the way they talk about matters now instead of putting them under the carpet like before, i am hoping they will solve their issues in a mature way.. 

i have to say this CVs have done a great job as far as KriYa as a couple is concerned, this couple is real, their arguments, their talks everything, one can relate to it.. 

but yes the character of P is not.. she is too idealistic.. i cannot connect to her thoughts and beliefs.. she needs a reality check as far as her sense of right, wrong, truth, falsehood is concerned.. K talked all sense, his words were harsh but he told the truth.. she needs to understand that too..  

i at the moment am satisfied with KriYa.. their relationship did became stagnant during Aman track and i was frustrated at that time the way K was just blindly following her but i do not see anything like that now.. he argues, states his POV too.. she is more understanding now.. 

Filzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I am Shocked .......... I am speechless ..I cant believe my eyes !!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Ithne Big post !!!

Give me a moment Beta!! Let me recover ...Koi smelling salts ko tho leke aao !!

I'll reply later, Bacha...My hands are shivering [in pleasant ] Shock ..Cant type Now....Wink Big smile

Filza.

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Nice post Tanthya!!

I liked yesterday's Kriya scene...I think they are progressing in their relationship...i liked the fact that Pratigya didnt forget to tell Krishna that she is happy with the fact that he went out and did some work only because Prats asked him to...that she appreciated his efforts

She said "Aaj bhi log sachai ki pooja karte hai aur BURAI ko jalaya jata hai" she said BURAI not JUTH (as you have described in your post with a remark...I hope you dont mind me correcting itSmile) and I personally dont think she expects Krishna to find a job like Adarsh and Prof...I think what she means by "sahi tarika" is something that does not invlove hurting other people or doing dundagiri

yesterday when Krishna said people are scared of dabaangai and if jook jao toh kamar tod di jati hai...well it might be true but that doesnt mean dabangai is the right way and also that doeant mean Prats was asking him to "jook jao in front of the world"....she meant the path in between...I dont think Prats is wrong this time...In fact I like this new Prats..the way she handles Krishna..

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 29 December 2010 at 5:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkybabithajtanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Tanthya, this has nothing to do with Kriya but what were your thoughts on Komal's confession?

For someone who asks some sensitive questions about themselves and exposing themselves as being vulnerable and the only response you get is silence. Doesn't that lead you to have low self esteem and lack of confidence.

Why is Adarsh so cruel to Komal?  His response to her was just pathetic and his behaviour seems to be the same without making any headway with the relationship.

tanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Filzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Shocked

I am Shocked .......... I am speechless ..I cant believe my eyes !!! Shocked

Ithne Big post !!!

Give me a moment Beta!! Let me recover ...Koi smelling salts ko tho leke aao !!

I'll reply later, Bacha...My hands are shivering [in pleasant ] Shock ..Cant type Now....Wink Big smile

Tanthya sis Hug Hug  you scared me in the beginning when i just read the first few lines, thought OMG kya likh diya Embarrassed LOL LOL   inspired from you na Big smile 
loved KriYa scene yesterday, actually am loving MKAP these days Embarrassed 

yes reply bo jaldi..!! 

Edited by Filza.T - 29 December 2010 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
lovely post tanthya as usual Smile i am loving this new prats very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanthya, this has nothing to do with Kriya but what were your thoughts on Komal's confession?

For someone who asks some sensitive questions about themselves and exposing themselves as being vulnerable and the only response you get is silence. Doesn't that lead you to have low self esteem and lack of confidence.

Why is Adarsh so cruel to Komal?  His response to her was just pathetic and his behaviour seems to be the same without making any headway with the relationship.

I think she is the only one who wants her marriage to work, at the same time she also ahs her eyes wide open and is aware of her faults and is trying at some level to overcome it.

I think it is bec of her low self esteem she asks this question, the need for a constant reassurance from Adarsh that he will not dump her...

I would not say Adarsh is deliberately Cruel, Star...remember he is not a guy in love ..and  Komal is not the type of girl who would appeal to him... .He is one confused Man..he knows that this relationship cannot be junked, he has a respect for the institution called Marriage yet he is not able to accept her whole heartedly ..at best he is polite and courteous and when she asks such sensitive and intimate question's ..he is flummoxed..he cant give tongue to his inner most thoughts .. and his innate decency does allow him to state the truth...so he chooses the next best option...AVOIDANCE !!

babithaj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index