Pratigya

Connecting Hearts !! (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

hi tanthya........
nice posttt .......i always like the way u describe the scne ......it makes it more intensee ......
regarding the kriyaa scne i wanted it to be a bit larger ..krishna shouldnt have agreed so fast and pratigya should have explained moreee ..........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Regarding the Kriya scene ..I wanted it to be bit tense and intense ....but it did not turn out that way !!..

I am curious to see what new and alternative Krishna will come up with...Note this ..Patigya is not giving him any help at all..she is   just passing critique .. and she has not clarified what she considers as a sahi job and Galat Job...ANd without a clue , Krishna has stated he will come up with a new strategy...Have to see what this will be...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

hi tanthya........
nice posttt .......i always like the way u describe the scne ......it makes it more intensee ......
regarding the kriyaa scne i wanted it to be a bit larger ..krishna shouldnt have agreed so fast and pratigya should have explained moreee ..........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Regarding the Kriya scene ..I wanted it to be bit tense and intense ....but it did not turn out that way !!..

I am curious to see what new and alternative Krishna will come up with...Note this ..Patigya is not giving him any help at all..she is   just passing critique .. and she has not clarified what she considers as a sahi job and Galat Job...ANd without a clue , Krishna has stated he will come up with a new strategy...Have to see what this will be...
yeahh even i and nazia were thinkingg of thiss .......pratigya has just told him to do a good respectable job but hasnt told which job ...........very curious to know which job wich krishna opt for ......
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged

hi tanthya........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

yeahh even i and nazia were thinkingg of thiss .......pratigya has just told him to do a good respectable job but hasnt told which job ...........very curious to know which job wich krishna opt for ......

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??

abcd2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged

hi tanthya........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??
my name is nazia tanthyaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hi tanthya........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??

Lubbly name , Nazia .....Big smile...Does it have a Hassan at the end ??

abcd2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

ur theards makes d scene more interesting .....................i like d dway thy both are trying 2 understand each otehr............n r devloping as a couple.........not like b4 weh both likes to stiks on their own point n ignores other one to lisen.............i'm liking d way cv's r showing diffrence in the thinking of both of them....one is on d real side n otehr on d ideal side...............but to b honest,i like krishan's P.O.V..........not sayin that hez ryt but his approach towards things is vry realistic n ppl in real life chd connect with him..........pratigya on other side is ryt n ideal in her  thinking but i personally can't connect with her thoughts.........bz we all are human beings n we can't b true n ryt all d time......it's human beings who do mistakes n not god........thats y krishna's apparoach 2wards things moght not b ideal but it appeal's to many viwers,............wats say.....?

Paro...

We like Krishna's view bec his views are closer to reality ..his views reflect the actual going's on in the society.....He sees the society as it is ...

I cannot connect with Pratigya's views either ...she  clings to the ideals which do not have a place in the contemporary world ...
exactly.....not saying that shez wrong in her ideology......but krishna's apporach 2wards things is quite infact vry realistic........n thats d interesting thing in his character..........in real life alos ppl don't like to interfier in others matters for ryt or wrong...........this is wat krishan is doing in kesar's case.....he knows it's illigal but still as long as it's not affecting his n prats life he prefered to stay silent in d whole issue..........

Her Idology is not wrong..They are good ...in Books..but  It cannot be applied in real life

Pragati.T

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

hi tanthya........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??

thanks for liking it no hassan btw she was a great singer just loved her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

hi tanthya........

Thank You ...Surbhi ..

Surbhi,

Who is Nazia ??

thanks for liking it no hassan btw she was a great singer just loved her

Was ??

yes..even I liked her voice........Smile

abcd2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index